pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/7Qpa9ERV

Other urls found in this thread:

illusorywall.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/user/Wulf2k9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DaS1 > DeS >= BB > DaS3 > > > > > DaS2

is warrior of sunlight covenant fucked somehow?

before joining i had almost instant summons in front of dragonslayer armor, now i wait for much longer and when i connect i can't follow the host through the fog

been only summoned twice in the covenant so might be coincidental

Cute?

Patrician:
Radiance
Milkweed
Impurity

Plebeian:
Beast's Embrace
Corruption
Hunter

>get invaded early cathedral of the deep
>takes a cheap shot at me
>the nigger has carthus flame arc and a cathedral knight greatsword
>chug to get my health to full and bow
>nigga charging at me
>get him low health multiple times
>chugs like a pro errytime
honesly do people that invade have some brain problems? they literally can't into honorabru

>What's pontiff's stand called
>pontiff 2

>corruption
>bad
>literally earning twice as much insight per invasion

kys

Friede is a great example of why bosses shouldn't have a bunch of different forms and a ton of health.

It's Deep Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

how pathetic are you for real

How are you getting 27 Vigor at SL 17?

DeS>BB>>DaS2=DaS1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DaS3

Cute!

not even kidding, I feel bad if I invade people and can't bring myself to utterly shit on people that bow and dont chug

in reality am I the one with brain problems?

Yes

being a warrior and equipping prisoner's chain

Every morning luci groans as he gets his fat autistic ass out of bed

he presses his face to his computer screen and counts his (yous) from the night prior. One stroke to his cock for every (you) he gets, his sweaty form jerking it over a copy of dark souls 3. He mumbles to himself, repeating the DS2-hate memes quietly as he practices.

What's this? A new thread? with no replies? His obese heart flutters with excitement and he wipes chicken grease from his forehead.

"today"

"yes, today will be the day that I get all the (yous)"

His stubby fingers jam the keyboard, wiping his brow from the effort. Which meme to use? Which meme?

Ah yes, Fume Knight. Oh it's so delicious, clearly it will trigger everyone! And don't forget the ">"! One... two... FIVE. Today I shall post five. He scrolls to the post he made yesterday. Five is enough. He could do six, but that would require typing, instead of just copypasta. He is a generous god and will just leave the "DaS2 babbys" with just five ">"s. He lifts his fat chin in approval of his decision.

Submitted. No one even sniped him. How perfect. He groans as he starts to fondle his balls, pulling back his fupa. He is doing the lord's work, hourly defending the threa-

...not "the" thread, HIS thread. Yes, after all he is the best player in these threads. Everyone knows it. He can't wait for the (you)s. He starts rubbing his copy of DS3 against his crotch, drooling at the chance to start a thread with his memes.

His memes, his thread, his game. He is so powerful, so superior in his choices. He readies his tabs, pre-written responses, uploaded webms. He licks his tripfag.

Only 16 hours to go until he has to sleep again. Plenty of time to keep posting more memes, plenty of time to reap in the (you)s. Plenty of time to remind everyone how powerful he is.

16 hours, then he can sleep, then he can do it all over again. All day. Non stop, since 2014.

"God-King Lucifer" refreshes the page.

0/10, you tried

by not being retarded

>DaS1 > DeS
nah
>shitty washed out graphics that are worst than des graphics unless you use dsfix on pc
>that fps without mods
>everything after the lord vessel
>lost izalith

>When you use that glitch, well, to copy your argument, you might as well use CE to give yourself infinite consumables? It's only fair, right?

That's not the same thing because again, abusing host advantages to the most cancerous maximum is essentially cheating already since it's impossible to punish a host who just runs away forever while hiding behind a shield and backpeddling with 15 possible estus while resummoning any of his 3 buddies if they die over and over again with way of the blue on 'cause why not. And if they feel like it, seed too.

>The reason squads are less common is that the game isn't as invader populated as before.

This is true too. There are many reasons

CE must be fucking with me then because I did exactly that.

Any recomended locations for being summoned at SL:75 with +7 Weapons on PS4?
Or is Ds3 just ded...?

>i'm allowed to cheat because my enemy is being an ass!! MOOOOOOOM !!!!!!!!!!

grow up

yes consoles are dead

B E S T
E
S
T

H U S B A N D O
U
S
B
A
N
D
O

>you're not allowed to cheat but your opponent is because ????

okay then.

Reminder of prettiest armor in the game

where did the opponent cheat? new to the convo, not going crossthread for this. unless you're referring to "a host who just runs away forever while hiding behind a shield and backpeddling with 15 possible estus while resummoning any of his 3 buddies if they die over and over again with way of the blue on 'cause why not. And if they feel like it, seed too" as cheating. in which case, get off it dude. it's literally in the game and intended

>died to crystal sage 5 times
should i just kill myself

how is being a bitch and summon spamming cheating? all i hear is baby cries while reading your posts. just read them yourself. grow up dude.

How to get the Demon's Souls OST? Was it really exclusive to the limited edition release a few years ago?

This character isn't thin enough for this armor

>in which case, get off it dude. it's literally in the game and intended
>how is being a bitch and summon spamming cheating? all i hear is baby cries while reading your posts

Okay I think I'm done. This just reinvigorates me to use glitches even more because you know what? It's not a glitch. Miyazaki got this shit coded in the game, I'm not using anything outside of the game. It's working as intended.

Ha, wow. Yes, if it's in the game it's working as intended, got it. The shit ganking scum say to help them sleep at night, my fucking god dude... wow. Just wow.

but then there is no thigh and ass

dont pls

If it isn't NG+7 yes, kill yourself

Recently made a character for co-op.
I'm SL60+6, haven't upgraded my weapon or leveled up in a while, but I can upgrade to +10 and level up significantly.
Going to Anor Londo next, already killed Yhorm, what would be the appropiate SL and WUL for the next areas?

well the boss is pretty tough if you stumble upon it early. you can get one hit killed from those duplicates sometimes.

its the second phase
i go to attack the actual sage and its mates come and fuck my face

i never said i agreed or that it's fair. but cheating is a whole other subject. if you don't like it simply play something else. unless someone is pointing a gun at your head forcing you to invade in 3 and win, with any means possible. then, do what you have to do

Get some throwing knifes, the fakes die in on hit.

which boss to coop at sl 90, +10 weapon?

this isn't undead legion armor with alva or knight helmet

It's like the choose your own difficulty which miyazaki is famous for. I only use glitches when running into hosts I feel deserving of it. Most of the time I don't need it but it's nice to have on hand just in case.

Someone put their sign down outside the second bonfire in iron keep

Choose your own difficulty only applies to the main game. PvP is an afterthought, and that's why they don't patch out those glitches.

Transferring bootleg firmware to my prototype pre-production Ouya, user.

i actually back and saw. was bloodlust glitch the only "cheating" you did? because in that case fuck that noise, it's from's responsibility to patch it. they were quick enough to patch the tod skip

>Choose your own difficulty only applies to the main game.

It applies to PvP too, I just explained how.

Twins, Nameless King, Soul of Cinder maybe the DLC ones

>come back to this game after a long hiatus
>shitters still spamming straightsword r1

I know about the bloodlust glitch and did it for a bit but honestly I generally just don't even bother with it because it takes too long and only lasts 45 seconds. Obviously the option is there if necessary but I generally never bother with it and haven't used it since playing around with it for a day after first discovering it.

Main glitch I use is the miracle healglitch which basically just amounts to having a couple of extra estus per invasion, it's not even that insane it's just nice to have when fighting against bullshit.

Tell me something I don't know about DaS1.

Let me tell you a secret press l2

>Otzdarva streaming
>literally got jojo characters + their stands fighting against each other with some guy yelling "OLOLOLOLOLOLOO" in the mic

this guy is a genius

No, you explained a development oversight, not an intentional design choice.

Choose your own difficulty =/= exploiting the flaws in the game

Anyone?

Also if you wanna do co-op, reply with place and password.

kaathe doesn't like getting succed

do i need more vigor? when embered i feel i have plenty, but without ember it feels too little

where to dump the rest

But I can artificially apply the same exact concept to PvP, whether it's intended or not doesn't matter.

You posted that one last time.

Gwyndolin is cute!

illusorywall.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/user/Wulf2k9

yeah, that's the first thing i post when people ask. it's rare to have someone know. you can suck invisible dicks

DS3 > DS1 > BB > DS2 > Demon

>20 end
>30 vit
? ? ?

What's a good way to approach building a pyromancer, especially with chaos gems not available until so late game?

What weapons do you like to use? What stats do you shoot for?

is the cathedral knight greatsword fun?

IS IT?

But user, I know that.

You can exploit something in the PvP because you care more about winning than playing the game and found a glitch that the devs are too busy (and don't care enough about) to fix, yes.

pat yourself on the back

Wow how much bullshit can a DaS2 fag fit into one post?

>Everything after the Lordvessel
Not liking
>Darkroot Garden
>Darkroot Basin
>New Londo Ruins
>Dukes Archives
>Painted World
>Royal Woods
>Oolacile Township
>Chasm of the Abyss

Also, is there any way to make a decent blessed weapon or is it a retarded dream to think of it?

it's the same as ultra greatsword sadly
i was really hoping for the same animations the knights do with it

are you saying i need more end or that i don't need as much vit?

i wanted to try some heavier armors, and i use a stamina regen ring, i don't feel like i need more

Raw Astora Straight Sword then switch to Onyx Blade or Longsword infused with Dark. As close to 40int/40fth as you can get.

should I go for that or the executioner greatsword for pve?

>Darkroot Garden
>Darkroot Basin
>New Londo Ruins
>Painted World
>after the Lordvessel
And the 3 last areas you said were DLC.

WHY IS FRIED SO DANG HARD

I have some theories involving petrus and chester, but i don't want to tell them now

whatever you like and enjoy for pve

TELL ME WHAT TO ENJOY FUCK

>SL83 +10

Game's dead as fuck.

Whats a fun dark build for das2?
I always go
50 att
30 fai
30 int
And then always end up just using the roaring halberd and fume sword and dont use spells.

you fell for the SL80 pvp meme

Not him, but take the astora greatsword and rub them through with its halberd weapon art.

Just dont use the rolling attack against spears guys. It blows.

Use the dick. Nobody can beat the dick, not even Friede.

>meme

>Ambien
>AsphyxiatedDuck
>BigMoose1985
>Cassieiyxa
>D_Invader
>Dark
>DarkSunMaster
>DarkUrbanSouls
>Dgrayed
>DoktorAvalanche_
>Dr Frobotnik
>Emarrel
>EmoDragonZ
>FanaticLogic
>Foven
>Fomortiis100
>Frownface
>Gensmash
>Gildex
>GrimDisaster
>HughGReaction
>Hanako
>HellkiteDrake
>Ippiki9
>Kagami_S00mika
>Kaizo
>Kumomi
>MarcyMilfshake
>MerisDKS
>Milchnudeltraum
>muh_feels
>Nonintellectual
>OnlyAfro
>Party1Poison
>PreOrdain16
>Sansviedotcom
>SaturdaySaint
>ShaftEffect
>SmokeMyCrayon
>SuffocatedGuy
>Teorec
>thatsleepyguy
>Thivus
>TWOOLS
>Underscore_Flash
>Vimtoman
>zachrealtalk

Reminder that all these people are dead and gone

damn it you sure showed me

majority doesn't care about your discord/youtube circlejerk

baka onlyafro is not dead

I wonder what onlyafro is wearing right now

>hellkite
>dead
you're retarded

Yeah, I kinda did.

Should I whip out my 7 month old screenshots with hud off too?