Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TK8snEj
symthic.com/bf1-compare?BAR_1918_Storm_vs_Madsen_MG_Storm
battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/MALICEtheGAWD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Snipers killed the small amount of fun i got from this game

fuck them

snipers are a bother but isn't that a bit dramatic?

Half the maps are fucked because of them
Most of the game mods are being ruined because of them
And when half my team are useless snipers, we don't cap flags and ennemy vehicles never die

If you know a server with scout disabled, i need it to see if i'm not overreacting

for starters what we need is a containment gamemode like eye to eye for the snipers.
they made line of sight but there are literally zero servers available

What we need is the removal of snipers from the game
All bf games from now on should be set in an alternate universe where no one came up with snipers

Remove the discord link. They don't even discuss battlefield and the admin is a massive faggot.

>check discord to see that I'm no longer in BFG's server
>try to rejoin
>"This invite is invalid or expired"

So why was I kicked?

For being a hillnigger probably

FAGGOT DIE IN A FIRE TIER PLAYERS :
>standing in doorframes
>ADADing in and out of doorframes
>requesting orders when there is one/as soon as the SL dies
>200ping players
>chatting in allchat all game about your political views
>pulling light tanks or AA when youre getting stomped

Well then fuck that then. I was part of BFG's platoons/mumble/teamspeak since bad company 2, all the way through bf3, bf4, and battlefront. Now it's run by Neo-BFG who feel like they can act like a fucking high-school clique and circle-jerk all day instead of actually playing battlefield games.

Too bad you had to go full retard and become a hillnigger

is this some sort of new and unfunny neo-bfg forced meme? I joined the discord and said less than 3 sentences before getting kicked.

Are you new here or were you just not with us during bf1 release, hillnigger = scouts who go to the nearest ridge , prone with their Martini Henry(s) and shoot shit.

Anyway

Or maybe the discord admin who seems to have quite a reputation for being a cum guzzling cock juggling thunder cunt from what I've seen, there's atleast one guy in every general calling him out on being the aforementioned adjectives

I'm just glad I have the ps4 bfg community so I don't have to play with you uncivil , clinically retarded and disgusting PC community faggots.

>discord.gg/TK8snEj
its not even there anymore

I started playing yesterday, which should be the first medic and support weapons I buy (read: what are the best weapons for these classes). And does choice of melted weapon matter?

Just removing sweet spot mechanic or nerf muzzle velocity will be good start. Combination of them make it too cancerous.
Alternatively, make SCOUT class live up to its name, by removing all scope rifle and making only infantry\trench variants available. Sniper kits can be added as elite classes, 2-4 per map+faster respawn.

I just want them to cross DOOM and Checkers, and make it more "inspired" by the 1917-1918 period.

>Infantry
>Airplanes
>Tanks

>64v64, faction specific weapons for a minority (~20) players) and "loadouts" for asymmetric gameplay "inspired" by that period (Germans get flamethrowers, AT rifles, SMG's, semi-automatics, while allied team gets shotguns, BAR's, and rocket guns, with rest of the team if they are not in a vehicle with service rifles, with the classes separated from the primaries.
>I want them to go red orchestra mode with the damage model, because with that damage model, players behave differently than if they can absorb massive amounts of damage.
>Gas, artillery, and asset availability become the domain of the "chief strategist" armed solely with pistol, from which a pool of assets are available.
>Depth to fire support and vehicle gameplay.

>still playing this shit

LMAO

why do you torture yourself, itll never happen

Oh it probably will; but the timeline at least several years away; that's the way mods tend to work with any sort of base game.

This is why we need platoons and not discord shit

It's a fucking discord, what did you expect?

>people cry about a discord on bf1 release
>make one
>attracts animeposters, shitposters, etc
>see a bunch of people idling
>figure, "why not remove them, theyre not using the voip or even posting in chat and are playing other games besides BF1
>kick a few actual retards
>people crying in the generals
>pic related is everyones excuse to try and use mumble

never change /bfg/.

the discord is FREE autists. They've been the autistic shitter sekret clique of battlefield generals for years. Just wait for platoons

>its another BFG vs FREE episode

wew, /bfg/ is back and alive

Veeky Forums discords are literally always just circlejerking weebs and literal homosexuals that never talk about the game, what did you expect?

Lads, I just logged on to check out that new map, is it not in Operations?

idk.. I went from having 0 people to play with to 15+ people who know how to play the objective

>Half the maps are fucked because of them
Found the noob that can't into cover or strategic positioning.
>Most of the game mods are being ruined because of them
Opinion, and a shit one, at that.
BA rifles should've been given to every class like shotties were in BF4
>And when half my team are useless snipers, we don't cap flags and ennemy vehicles never die
Sounds like you don't pick up any of the slack. It's just as much your fault; you can switch tactics at any time.
>inb4 you can't win like that
Winning is irrelevant unless you can only derive your happiness from the misfortune of others.

>user doesn't know you can go 40:1 in AA and Light tanks, easily.
>user thinks niche support vehicles don't have a place on the losing team
You're human garbage. I bet your K:D is sub 2.

LADS

>This autism again
No mater how much you whine with your shitty ideas, DICE will not overhaul the game into Red Orchestra 2: World War 1 edition.

If you mean Gigants Shadow; no, its not a map for Operations.

For fucks sake, whats the point in that?

can you be more subtle please, this is embarassing

>he didn't play 1942
>he didn't play BFV
>he didn't play 2
>he doesn't know what ASE is
>he doesn't know what DC Final, insterstate 82 or galactic conquest are

laughing_anime_girls.jpg

what is a good score/min?

8-900 is decent, above is good

>strategic positioning
Found the sniper spam fag

>tfw I can only run this on low on my GTX 690

I want to upgrade, but it feels like a waste to do so for one game.

Medic - Selbstlader 1916 or Moondragon
Support - MG15 Suppressive with gas grenades and crossbow

Stop being poor.

Can I be annoyed by pilots jumping in the back seat to shoot at me when they are in a plane? Also, that rare gun seems to have no dead zones

or
should i
git gud?

>see pilot switching to the back gun
>quickly drop my altitude
>crash as hard as I can under his tail
>his plane travels vertically to the ground while mine is still smooth sailing
>mfw "FUCKING RAMMER NOOB"

it's not for one game, really. everything that comes after you benefit from upgrading.

is it just the gpu you'd need to upgrade or anything else ?

ive got gtx770 and run on low except mesh on ultra and it still looks good and the performance is good

Everything on the PC is pretty new and should work fine.

And what upcoming AAA games are even fun tho?

How do I get good. Rank 5

i just cant escape these fucking frogs anymore can i

should i be having framerate issues running on medium settings on a 980 ti

>And what upcoming AAA games are even fun tho?

dont know man, there's always something. if you just have to upgrade gpu and your cpu and mb are good to go it's just up to you to decide if it's worth to you

Which class, user?

>support reminds you how much you miss bfh

Any buy scout. Snipers are always cancer. I quit planetside because they kept making it easier for those faggots. Lewis gun feels weak.

>bfg elite squids bullying servers again

i missed this

From personal experience:

EZ mode:

Assault - MP 18 Trench - hipfire instadeaths
Medic - Mondragon Storm - slices like a knife through butter
Support - MG15 (any variant, my preference is the storm) - heavy duty firepower with big magazine sizes

Pick 1, but make sure you use the gadgets for your teams advantage, ESPECIALLY if you play medic. Throw pouches down and revive. Easy points.

As for sidearms, Auto revolver for Medic, 1903 hammerless for Assault and Repetierpistole m1912 for support.

Run gas or incendiary

Crossbow for support with AMMO

Medic - POUCH AND SYRINGE

Assault - AT Rocket gun and Anti-tank grenade. AT nade is a beginners best friend.

Not him but is gas always a better option than frags? I've always been quite good with grenades, or does it depend on the mode.

r8

im not sure if the autobalancer is bugged on rush or not but you can stack rush servers easily for some reason, conquest is more difficult.

Frags are good if you know there's an enemy there.

Gas is better because even if there isn't an enemy there (especially in a capture zone), an enemy may run into the gas cloud alerting you to enemies nearby and also potentially killing them if they are weak in health.

Gas is better because it does nothing wrong.

Will that fix this

Weren't we going to get an option to choose what team we wanted to join in Operations mode?

just play medic or support while you suck to actually benefit your team while you learn the ropes bro.

always throw down pouches and be aware of your surroundings, dont make people beg for medpacks, just chug em out there if you got a spare preemptively.
dont strafe or run while you use the medic guns and learn their rythm.

same for support, if you use the mortar you job is to kill the stationaries and enemy mortars, not get mindless infantry kills. they all get revived. throw ammo whenever.

Yes, as long as you choose ONE and stick to it til you git gud. Stick to one class until you are consistently getting 1+ KD ratios. Then try another class and do the same, and again, and again. Then choose your favourite class and try out the guns you haven't tried. Git gud with those and repeat with other classes. Eventually you will grow a chinstrap of sweaty hair and then you can become a /bf1/ God.

that wouldn't really work since there are operations where the defense wins like 90% of the time and people will just select the side accordingly

Also I just realised you only have 2hrs playtime. Don't put yourself down if this is your first Battlefield game. It takes time to get used to it.

>not being a retard and knowing how to take cover makes you a sniper fag

what?

>mfw I can get 40+ fps on my r9 270x

feelsgood

what settings t h o

>thinking someone doesn't know how to take cover

medium/high

medium/high

Is the selb 1906 worth using at all? My go to medic gun has been the Autoloading 8 .35 factory since I was like rank 3 which after learning and just getting a better feel for the gun I grew to really love, and with the 1906 the ammo capacity is the same and therefor doesn't bother me but is the actual gun good at all or should I just skip it?

My recon is rank 3.
I play support.
>clearly talking out your ass in an attempt to mimic my writing style
hue hue hue

>complaining about being sniped
>claims to also know how to use cover
There's an incongruity, here.

No reason to use anything else than the Moondragon or Selb 1916 with scopes.

>scopes

Yeah I know, I use the Mondragon storm quite a bit too and the sniper a little less but I just have more fun with the Autoloading 8 factory. I know it isn't the best (far from it) but it's just fun.

Don't like the selb 1916 too much tbqh, I prefer the mondragon to it in nearly every way. It just bounces around too much for me whereas with the Mondragon you can magdump with decent accuracy fairly easily compared to the Selb. The Mondragon also reloads plenty fast if you shoot and reload in intervals of 5 so you're using stripper clips instead of single loading

the bar is really powerful but it requires a different playstyle since it's hard to get more than 2 or even more than 1 kill per mag. you have to be careful not to get overwhelmed by multiple enemies. luckily, support has infinite grenades for exactly those moments where you need crowd control to cover your reloads

i find the bar telescopic one of the most consistent and easy to use weapon in the game. the firerate is excellent, the damage dropoff is minimal, the accuracy is superb, the recoil is perfectly manageable once you get used to it, it has a bipod for the moments where you need it and best of all it has a scope compared to the shitty irons that bounce around everywhere

YALASNAAAAAAAAAA

Personally for support I love the Madsen Storm. The mag covering your screen takes some getting used to but the Madsen really rewards a mobile support player.

try the optical versions

The only real difference between that and the BAR is firerate and the magazine size.

symthic.com/bf1-compare?BAR_1918_Storm_vs_Madsen_MG_Storm

battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/MALICEtheGAWD

>that spm

how

my go to gun was the autoloading 8 .35 factory but after reaching level 10 the selbstlader 1906 is my favorite.
it has similar attributes to the autoloading, except it has consistent 3 shots to kill while the autoloading needs 4 shots after like 40 meters.
it's also very accurate, I've gotten quite a few 200+ meter kills with it, it really feels like a gewehr m.95 infantry with a little less damage but high rate of fire
most importantly it sounds nice while firing and has a super sexy reload animation

>almost exclusively using SL Sweeper
>very few kills with shitter weapons
>almost no kills with vehicles
fucking hell man, is that guy just running around healing, reviving and capping flags on amphetamines?

he has only 2k revives more than me but almost quad my heals so im guessing he runs double meds for spm.

it still seems excessive

>4 days playtime and rank 100

Either by shilling out daily for more XP boosts or cheating. Or both.

Is that viable or is he just doing it for stats. I understand that traditionally you're a retard if you play a medic without the healbox/defibrillator combo, but I'm not sure if it works differently in this game or something.

Opened 10 cases and 5 squad xp boosts, 2 bartek pieces and 1 sawtooth piece.
I don't know what I did right.

and got**

I could achieve that on a alt account if I wanted, hes not a cheater

I would guess he only plays operations on offense. You can get a insanely high spm by constantly capping flags there, add in being a legit GOOD medic that is constantly healing and reviving (crazy points in Ops since people bunch up for heals) and you have a insane SPM like that.

Did you buy those cases or save up the freebies? If you bought them you did nothing right, otherwise good stuff.

Is the 10A Hunter still the shotgun to be using or are any of the others the new meme shotgun?

why is everyone on my team so fucking retarded?

nobody wants to heal, everyone wants to snipe.
nobody wants to defend objectives, instead, they all wanna run in one huge group to each and every objective. everyone except for me seems to be ignoring the enemy tank just driving around fucking us up and people wonder why we keep losing.

this game makes me want to murder someone

Did they buff airplanes? Because the flechettes dropped by the 1 man fighter are absurdly powerful.