Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Thread belongs to worm

Don't buy plat

I was too slow to claim the beginning.

Perfect tier lists don't exis-

I want to _pat Worm's head with my schlong

Shitty lists don't exis-

>tfw no puppetmaster frame
>no mix between Nyx, Trinity, and Nekros where you can either control an enemy, or summon a powerful puppetwaifu to fight for you.

they're both shit

>tfw forma'd my opticor 6 times
Why did I even do that
I needed the formas to craft shit, now everything is delayed

The more siphons I do, the more I want to brutally hold hands with Worm while I gently ravage her tiny body with my massive tentacle dicks.

Yeah like that, but in warframe form. Carl Clover was arguably one of the best things about that game.
Taokaka was just more fun to play, though.

i hope youre the user I told to forma the opticor a few threads ago

its wort it tho

>boltor prime is 200+ plat
>the telos boltor is shit
(can't wake up)

Telosb is a sidegrade isn't it?

>riven mod
Automatically invalidates your stats because depending on what you have they'll be more-than-likely difficult to impossible to reproduce.

>worse at literally everything
>dumbass useless Truth
No

>no shred
Am I getting meme'd on?

Ah fuck my Nova got infected from an Ember
I saw the Infested bullshit too.
The tumor isn't on her neck, but it is coming.

thoughts user? Still doing sculpting.

Ah, okay. Didn't know about the cooldown thing, still learning what all this stuff is. Are the other 4 focus paths complete shit? I never see anyone using them.

>mfw bought boltor prime for 70p
>mfw got loki prime for 130
>mfw got rhino p for 200

Another Invasion is on.
Dera vs Strun parts

Interesting, but I'm more interested in the hydroid skin more.

Did I?

For Strun Stock it's Defense

Can we see more of it, how long is it? Do parts of it glow? Do parts of it move?

It'd be nice to have a syandana that doesn't look like shit on Hydroid or any other frame with dangly cloth bits

why would you want any boltor anyways? they're trash

telos boltor is not shit
you are shit

The two smaller tentacles will animate strangely, I think, since they're linked to the main body.

looks like I'm going with dera again

Still not better than Lex P

Sad.

why are you pushing so hard your shit? you're annoying

okaybutwouldnotbuy/10

Can you use riven mods on prime weapons or only on their vanilla form?

Yes, you are the worst person even if you post cuteframes.

Yes. Wraith, Vandal, Prisma and Prime variants can use applicable Rivens.

Akimbo weapons have their own rivens.

So lets hope Aklex Prime is real.

>helminth virus
>we finally get to neck steves retarded idea of what the tenno should be aka stupid looking space potato children power ranger wannabes
>those that choose to "keep" the helminth virus instead of purging it get an infested player faction without lotus, ordis or the potato children
WILL IT FINALLY HAPPEN?

lolno

it's the last bastion of truth on this shitty general. Without constant shilling, it will be drowned by the voices of shitters. Would you let the last beacon of righteousness die?

I didn't know I carried

No excuse, you people are the reason I'm going to have a color clashing piece of infested trash on my neck. At least I'll get a pupper for it.

How much do Dread rivens tend to go for? I imagine somewhere in the range of 300 because shitters love their bows.

Not bothering to post a picture because the base roll is fucking shit and I really don't feel like wasting kuva on a second dread riven.==

You can make a cool thousand of of dread crit rivens

>didn't think Corpus were that bad
>get further in the star chart
>bursa
Oh.

Neat, thanks senpai. Maybe I will waste kuva on it.

I bet you're gonna have a lot of fun dealing with level 40+ Axi Corpus Fissures.

>Nullifiers
>Ancients
>Bombards
>Heavy Gunners
>Shield Ospreys
>Sapper Ospreys
>Combas
>Bursas

All corrupted.

Does anyone know if the Venka combo multiplier works with abilities like Bladestorm and Landslide?

>all that shit
>"I'm filing this under: consequences"

Why are there never any fucking potato alerts or invasions

>p-please give me money!

You missed two potato alerts, one gold and one blue, right after each other, about 2~3 hours ago.

Mother fuck.

Just had one on the ps4, like the third one in a couple weeks too

I'm pretty sure all melee weapon stats/mods/abilities translate skills that use your melee stats.

Do you need potatoes user?
I can send you some if you give ign.

no offense but you sound too childish to be trusted by anyone

Pink shit will be glowing (thats the plan right now atleast)

The upper tentacles wont be fully weighted (thats the idea ateleast) so they dont flop around like tiny dicks.

Calling him childish is basically a compliment

They should add Fieldron/Detonite Injectors/Mutagen Mass as an incredibly rare resource (5-10x harder to find than rare resources and unaffected by boosters/Nekros)
It'd be so nice to have even the chance of just passively getting one of these for new players

>what are rare/reinforced containers

I don't want to be selfish. Another user gifted me a color palette last night. But, I mean, if you're willing.

IGN Vorgier

Reminder: If you see someone acting like a complete retard, a newshitter who thinks he knows the game and says the dumbest things, all you have to do is ask him to post proof he's not a shitter: 1) screenshot of mod screen w/endo count; 2) screenshot of frames in inventory.

This shuts them up. EVERY. TIME.

I meant from actual enemies.
I've run into MAYBE 7 in my entire time of playing not including raids.

It has literally never shut up that tierfag though

please just kill yourself

the oxygen you breathe would be better suited going to organisms that actually need it to function, instead of being wasted on a buck-toothed mouthbreather who can't help bust waste his and everyone else's time on a shitty naruto fingerpainting tablet.

>endo
Irrelevant, some people don't farm for endo or spend it on primed mods they're jewing on the market
>frames in inventory
also irrelevant, there's literally nothing wrong with getting rid of frames you don't use or don't like after you max them

is the dera vandal good?

do niggers steal?

Mods are 90% of this game, if you don't have mods and endo, you suck at it, period.

Frames in inventory is important because you literally have no ground to discuss frames if you 1) don't own the frame 2) don't own other frames to compare.

no
yes

(((163858954)))

With my 180% multishot riven, yeah

>Get an otherwise good riven
>Negative stat is -damage
>Goes above 100%
Every fucking time.

t. 20k endo shitter with default frame slots

>this oxium needed for the itzal part research
FUCK
guess I'm gonna make an elytron first

I regret making my own clan.

I pozzed BPNPC

Remember tennocon? That was some good old time.

>and endo
What's the deal with "endo=respect" exactly?
I maxed all my mods long before endo was even a thing, I couldn't give 2 shit about that dumbass system

>Another rare
>Keep getting rares on my relics recently

It was nice
I am getting very worried now.

It was a fun time, we all had a good laugh at the memes. You DO realize it was about ALL the /wfg/ memes, right?

hence why I said screenshot of mod screen, if you have everything maxed ofc you're not going to need endo

Reminder to filter BPNPC, since for some strange reason mods won't kick his ass out of the thread.

WE

ARE

WUZ

I said exactly nothing about mods. I specifically stated Endo.
About frames, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the ins and outs of a frame before deciding if you do or do not like it. If you don't have the frame anymore and the frame was changed recently sure you can't say shit, but if it's a frame that hasn't been changed since he got rid of it and he says something about it you can't just automatically go "well you don't OWN it anymore so opinion discarded"
If you do, YOU'RE the shitter.

KANGS

it's impossible to figure out how good a frame is without a potato, and if you delete your frame, it's highly likely you never potato'd it, and thus have no clue how it actually works

I sense a shitter who has like...3 frame slots

>it's impossible to figure out how good a frame is without a potato
what is Wukong?

and mods was clearly part of the original post so gj ignoring it

If you don't have a plethora of reactors coming out of your ears that you can use willy-nilly, then what have you been doing?

>the guy who keeps every single god damn excavator at 100%
>and he's more brain dead than the hartley hooligans

Are you an idiot? I was talking about the endo portion, not the mod portion. I didn't ignore it.

Oh it's a back thing. Okay that actually seems like it'd be pretty rad.

This reminds me of a deep sea bit of wildlife. More tentacles and glow bits will probably sell better too