FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/SEA97RAu
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Upcoming Games

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
Rance Birthday Drawfag Weekend (7th of Jan) - Draw your best Rance

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iJdV8evJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's nice and all, but the annoying arrows are still displayed on the screen.

>page 6
>OMFG NEED NEW THREAD GUYS!!!!111

Just fuck off.

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I mean it was past bump limit, there's no reason not to make a new one at that point

We've always done it this way

pastebin.com/iJdV8evJ

Reminder that the sixth Rance RP session just ended for those who are following, and that shit got real!

Also, if anyone wants to join in now is the time. Since I'll be introducing new characters, we could probably fit in another player as long as they have enough free time to keep up with our sessions, which always happen at 10AM in GMT -3:00, aka 8 AM EST.

I still can't figure out if I like afro Sill or not.

Alright. Who's the translator responsible for this?

Aru

You're 568 threads too late to complain about that here.

Join where?

It was probably a hanny

So which one?

#StrategyTime, in IRCHighway.

Stronger boobs obviously

Analru quality translations

If I let Kanami return to Leazas will she return?

Yes.

Yes.

Wait a minute, those eyes.

Best gift ever. Lia a best

Is there an easy way to beat the avatar? That ninja soaks up all my attacks and then he just 1 shots my whole party.

Can you not catch Frozens in VI? I just got a game over looking like an idiot because I failed 2 captures in a row against one.

It was on low health too

Rance VI desperately needs a speed / initiative stat.

Or is there one? Doodle dogs seems to always act first.

Try violence

shut the fuck up

Do you ever get FR or H events for kanami, im near the end of the game, I just survived the gaunlet of attacks by seizel and kanami is still stuck at her 40 level cap with no events.

I did the sex ticket shit, but after that ive gotten nothing.

You can.

Maybe it was failing because I already captured an enemy during that combat then.

Should have told her she's cute instead

Give her few presents to get her events started.

send her back to Leazas

There's no limitation to how many you can capture per fight.

huh

Guess I'm retarded then, but what's new

Nope, that's possible

Yes, use fire, if you have fire rings give them to the strongest members. Use megadeth and cessna state cancel to cancel the charge attack of avatar. Use Rizna wild attack and Rance's rance attack in avatar. You might get unlucky a couple of times, but you are gonna beat it eventually.

My dick will enjoy this.

It's hard to hate Arunaru for butchering Alice's Mansion when he's using best girl as his mouthpiece.

If you haven't done the Museum mission yet; MegaDeth, Sil, Tamenagi, Rocky, Rizna and Cessna

If you have swap Cessna or Rizna with Shizuka.

Spam fire arrows and all hit moves, and equip fire rings on anyone who can equip them. If you're worried about channeling spam Status cancel.

>tfw I bought rance 6 but don't want to play it because I will feel the no more rance void again when I finish it

Emi has had the best faps so far

Rance sure wants to be a girl.

Emi and Kaoru are the most arousing for me.

Zombie Elf was the best fap.

>Not Karma

It's pretty amusing watching the fallout from this poor decision making.

Get fucked shitty ninja

So, remembering 5D's ending, does Rance actually still think that Sill is under the slave magic? I mean he gave her a chance to leave him and everything, so he got to know that it wore off right?

In IV, he was clearly still under the impression that she was still under it at least.

>Copandon tried her luck: Dire Luck

thanks

>Kamilla boss fight
She's fucking my shit up.

What to do?

Get a higher level goddamn. Why the fuck is your Rance only level 46, he was Level 60 something for me during that fight.

grind more

>Those levels
>At Camilla

Its grinding time boys.

What the hell are those levels?

What does the "Serious Mode" in VI do?
Buff to combat stats?

>All those events unlocked at once after the Pentagon attack on the Public Safety HQ
Thank fuck Kaloria's passive skill shows exactly where the Adventure Achievements are.

buff stats
person is exhausted and runs out of sp after the battle

Someone mentions that I had to beat the hannies in the village an equal amount of times.

I have all four rooms 1 time now.

What now?

You can go up to the signs and check them to see how many times you have defeated them in each room. I think you have to kill them something like 3 times each and the floor in the middle of the map will open.

I ended up defeating them 8 times each before I figured it out so it might be more than 3.

Is he the Katsuie of VI?

Nope, just an equal number of times. And it seems that there's a surprise if you have 10 in each room, but I still haven't got there yet.

Also, any tips against Uspira and Saias? Or should I just grind more?

Defence based dude that stays useful throughout? Yeah

He is the katsuie + sill of VI
Objectively best guy

Where's medadeth and sanakia? I think you can do it.

I got Sanakia to join me and tried them in the same mission, but got destroyed. They just keep spamming Fire Blast and Glacial Storm.

What a brave technique befitting of a hero

Roll the dice and state cancel them with Cessna+Megadeth. If they die, Immobilize with Kanami+Caloria. Rizna takes very little magic damage so I always had her ready to call in replacements. My Rance was at 40, so I did have a little more wiggle room.

That's already the second time in canon. I'm almost expecting him to do it against a Dark Lord in X.

You can't save in the dungeon in VI, right?
Kinda bummed out because you can't really say how tough those encounter events are and if you pick the wrong one, you have to redo everything up to that point.

My biggest complaint is that cancelling an enemy's charge lets them still act that same turn.

>Use By La Way
>Rape everything
>Get mad experience
>Use Star god when they reach the cap
>Repeat

Seems I'm not gonna wait for long. This took less than 30 minutes.

It's pretty annoying but it's more challenging that way.
Most are fairly easy, some are complete bullshit.

It's the same way for your guys.

Charge attacks would be useless if they disabled you for a turn when cancelled

How do you use Starlevel?

I'll guess I waste a bunch of runs until rocky doesn't die in 2-3 hits.

what the fuck is this v2 vevetar thing in my forest. is this post game content or some shit

Is this actually an event, because im not getting it. I think I might have advanced the plot too much and skipped some kanami event which fucked me out of getting additional scenes.

For girls, when they reach cap 49 go with a sex scene instead of star god. That way you get them to cap at 51 instead of 50.

Loser here, Magic just blows me away and I don't see anything else to do in jump after clearing the trials since the lift won't go anywhere.

Have you tried looking for the carrot and feeding it to the disembodied head?

look at the minimap in the area where the lift that dont go nowhere is. theres a wall you can just walk through right beside the elevator

>he cleared the trials

Theres a wall you have to walk through, it's next to the life to Papayas elevator. You'll meet the head girl behind the wall

Somebody do a tally count of how many people have asked this question

Katsui gets benched halfway through, run rocky run remains relevant until the very end.

Why is magic so upset about everything. she mad

And a tally for "How do I beat the Avatar"

You pick up a heart event in Zeth capital where a Leazas spy gives her a letter.

Why would you bench him, use him when enemies are attacking your territory

Why bench him? Footsoldiers are always useful and you don't get enough of them imo

Because on an average run I get way better commanders and people need to be sent off.

I wish the game gave you items back when you lose party members. When rick and all those other people joined I lost both of my accuracy items and my revive item.

>sending Katsuie off
Delete yourself.

Oh, so Rance got fucked in VI. I'm not into body transfer stuff but I should say the scene was good.

Can you farm presents infinitly? Don't want to make choices.

>Keeping a lolicon around
>A guy at that
>That lusts after daughteru
Shit dog what are you doing?