I've always liked Ferrari better than Lamborghini

I've always liked Ferrari better than Lamborghini.

I feel like a lambo is what you buy to show people you are rich but a Ferrari is what a rich car enthusiast buys without caring about what people think.

Ferrari actually makes fast cars. What lambo could complete with a f40, enzo or laferrari at the given time period.

Ferrari has the racing heritage and the cars (12 cylinders) hold value

Lamborghini's used to be worse, but ever since the Huracan and Aventador, they've become really damn good.

I've spoke to people who have owned both. They find that people assume you're a rich snob with a stick up your ass when you drive a Ferrari, while in a Lambo they think you're rich but not a bad person.

I think you have the two reversed, though.

Every rich fucker wants a Ferrari because muh exclusivity, muh waiting list, muh not actually buying only renting, etc.

Lambo was specifically founded to make fast cars because Ferrucio was pissed off at Enzo.

Ferrari buyers definitely care about what other people think, but only other people in the social circle. Ferrari isn't like any other manufacturer, the owners clubs are used as networking opportunities, the majority of Ferrari owners own more than one Ferrari and many own 5 or more, you aren't going to see anything like that with any other car maker.

From the image alone I always thought it was a C7. Did GM just rip off ferrari?

looks like it but really all modern corvettes are are riced C4s

you have that the wrong way around

Huracan looks like pic related.

I think these sweeping generalisations are wrong 97.4% of the time

Same.
Although I'll admit Lambo's have gotten better in recent years. Still wasn't enough to convince me to buy one. I was always a fan of Pininfarina and the curves they build into Ferraris, so when I could afford it, that's what I went with.

Ferrari is like a fine Italian wine, whereas Lambo is chugging a bottle of Limoncello. Ferrari is smooth, aged perfectly, priced high, and sold to the exclusive. Limoncello chugging Lambo doesn't give a rat's ass about the pretentious wines that Ferrari has.

>chugging a bottle of Limoncello
reading that made me gag

Lambo is a punch to the gut.

I hate most of the catalogue for both. Testarossa and Countach are the only really good bodies.

is it limoncello, or italian beer? not as classy, but still delicious

Ran into a Huracan on Wednesday.
Guy wanted to race me too, but I just laughed at that shit.
>50% more horse than my car

Both.

To normies they're basically the same car, and both are a-holes

Ferrari is like more traditional and Lambos are like "yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! we wanna look like robots!!!" imo

>Testarossa
absolutely disgusting

I think your sweeping generalization about the accuracy of sweeping generalizations is wrong.

inb4 thatisthejoke.jpg