Volvo Thread

Get in'ere bricks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djVAjfKYy40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone ever owned a 164? If so how does the B30 compare to the B20? I really want one.

I'm on the left. On that 2.4t f a d e. Also first car was a 97 850.

Are Volvo 340/360's gud?

My bae is down fur a bit, just pulled the engine trans and interior out.
Turbo V8 soon

No Volvo's are good

Is that your Festiva? That's rad.

only the one without the renault engines

Before I smashed into a Subaru

Two of my favorite car colors, and that Volvo is gonna make a badass sleeper.
That's beautiful, sorry for your loss.

Yee ty
I call her Mocha

we will rebuild

Which ones have the Renault engines in?

Nice fitment in the rear but how much suspension travel do you have there?
I noticed when I rolled the fenders in the back that the body kinda tapers in and isn't flat so if you slam it with that flushness you lose all travel unless you cut the inside of the fenders out

too soon, spread Volvo threads out
youtube.com/watch?v=djVAjfKYy40
>also too much furfaggot ITT

>tfw no 850R

Reposting from QTDDTOT.

>Anything to look out for on 850s and early V70s other than control arms and tie rods maybe? I'm probably going to look at a '95 on the weekend with only 95k miles on the clock (pic related). Looks absolutely mint apart from the faded plastic.

ABS control module, if the ABS and/or TRACS lights are on, you're going to have to put some cash into replacing or reprogramming the module, although you don't have to.
Let it run for a minute and take the dipstick out, if it's smoking a little bit, one of the engine filtration systems may need to be cleaned and it may have some leaks.
Not a big deal also, but some cash.

Awesome cars

>implying the ABS module won't be bad
they're all bad, the power pins were cold soldered from the factory
>implying that soldering it yourself isn't an option, pic related

>reposting
see

Not really brick related but I've got an 01 s80 and one of the coil packs went out and it made my cel blink while driving. I replaced the faulty coil and started it back up and now the cel is on, no longer blinking. There's no misfire anymore either. Would disconnecting the battery for a few hours reset the cel or is there another way to do it, without a code reader or anything.

I think 360 is the good one, look up a buyers guide or something

Supposedly pretty fun, weird rear suspension is pretty good for the time.

Might be a cunt to find parts for, to the point that a 4age swap would be good

Thats an s70 ya drongo

Yeah, disconnect battery for 10 mins, put key in to on position and reconnect battery

If that doesnt fix it then get torque for android and a cheap bluetooth scanner

I know, it's mine, I wish I had an 850R

But it's literally the same car with a slightly rounder dashboard and lights, and body colored bumper trim.

If it's a brick I want it to look like a brick

That's generally a good attitude, but avoiding the faded bumper trim is far more important to me. Even treatment will only return it from ash grey to mouse grey, not to an actual dark tone.

Tfw wiring