/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Carnival Phantasm Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/24/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/g6GZYY6
anythinggoeshentaiartist.tumblr.com/post/155043652114/belated-christmas-special-this-was-brought-to-you
youtube.com/watch?v=KmnNhYrkfT0
pastebin.com/myJKzsYT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Naegiri is the best and cutest ship!

Komahina is the best and cutest ship.

Do you praise him?

Is there any better girl than Celes?
protip, nah

I must respectfully disagree

Akamaki is the best and cutest ship!

a disgusting ugly bait ship

I want Naegi and Kirigiri to share body fluids and hold hands

>Persona 5 Voted Most Popular 2016 Game by Japanese Creators

V3 wont make it to the top 20 o well

Chiaki!

>most popular game 2016
>drv3

user..

>Chiaki
... is dead~
ALSO NO REPLYING WITH FROGS!

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

HE IS ALL THAT REMAINS OF A ONCE POWERFUL YOKAI

MONACA~!!!

So now that the new ruseman is pretty much confirmed to be Rantarou, who do you guys think will be the traitor in v3?

I'm betting for Kaede

Kaede is the ruse

Hear me out on a new retarded theory:

The prison setting isn't just set dressing, but is actually because all of them committed crimes. Hoshi's obvious, and maybe Ouma too (if he's imprisoned for a different reason aka being held in a psych ward) but all of them have done something worth imprisonment and are lying about it and/or hiding it (except for Hoshi because his crime was publicized).

However, they all agreed to be a part of this killing game, because the deal was that if they won they would be exempt from their crimes/freed from captivity. They were given this offer due to the high status SHSLs have in society. Each agreed because they think they have an advantage due to their talent or personality.

Kaede: framed because protag.
Amami: ???, but clearly has some analytical abilities.
Saihara: Planned to throw cases/trials and plant false evidence to avoid suspicion.
Maki: Controlling the monokids
Gonta: Has superhuman strength
Angie: Believes to have the power of god on her side
Kokichi: Using lies/manipulation to get away with murder
Iruma: Using an invention to commit/hide a murder
Tsumugi: Using disguise/impersonation
Tenko: Akido, also free pass to kill a dude, awesome
Kirumi: already talented at everything but could easily hide evidence or a crime scene
Ryoma: has already murdered, so is experienced
Hoshi: Conning/faking evidence and his way through a trial
Himiko: delusional enough to think magic would work
Korekiyo: probably signed up to see the beauty in humanity's cruelty or something
Kiibo: dr Iidabashi wanted to see what an AI would do in a extremely harsh/cruel situation

>page 8
REEEEEEEE

> who do you guys think will be the traitor in v3?

Not sure if he's going to be willing or unwilling, but Kiibo.

There's nothing to do but circlejerk until the game comes out anyway.

yea

NO GODDAMIT NO HANDHOLDING YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER

delete this

RIGHT NOW YOU'RE ON THE THRESHOLD OF AN AMAZING ADVENTURE

His name is Ryoma Hoshi

Or we can talk about Kiri's ass.

to further prove that i'm retarded, i meant kaito instead of hoshi

Dangan Ronpa 2.5 ending.

Naegi wouldn't spank his waifu like that! He's a cute beta manlet!

I'm sure that if she pushes him juuust right.

I want a full VR game that lets me hang out with/date the characters from 1, 2, and V3. It would be a killer app.

>his wife

Care to explain why Kirigiri is the most spanked Dangan then?

discord.gg/g6GZYY6

>10 seconds in paint

No. Saionji and Monaca are spanked way more than Kiri.

>Still trying to shill the ERP server
kek

na

Kaede: She includes music talk in her conversations. Also, "She is a really hard-working girl who pulls everyone together very positively. It’s not an exaggeration to say that V3′s story can only make progress because she is there."

> It’s not an exaggeration to say that V3′s story can only make progress because she is there

Why would they need to tell us this? The same could be said about Makoto and arguably Hajime.
Is there even a doubt that they will kill Kaede at this point?

for the the people that refuse this shitty girl is our MC

I have no seen any picture of Monaca or Saionji getting spanked.
Meanwhile, Kirigiri...
Even Celes get it more often :
And Matoko's little sis get some:
And Ibuki : Saionji and Monaca are extremely safe.

The Wild West part is Tenko's execution where she tries to fight Monokuma with aikido skills but he just shoots her.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

If it was only that I would accept it, but we have the hidden ahoge wallpaper, a mysterious detective that uses a hat to cover his ahoge that just happens to match the one at the wallpaper, the lying theme, the fact that her "No! That's wrong!" sprite was only used in the newest trailers like it was still unfinished and now this.

I want Hinata to love-fuck Komaeda!

I want Celes to
survive DR1, or at the very least get a better case than that.

B-But one of them will give the other HIV

and I want Celes to clean my genitals with her mouth while getting spanked. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

she's female Nagito but instead of hope its lies

>Kanda: Kaede-chan is positive, and thinks about others before herself, but when she goes too far, she gets a little scary. (pained smile)

>Despite that I know what will happen in the story, there were times when what she said or did surprised me. Since it would be spoilers, I can’t give details, but I felt crazy.

LE PIANO ABSOLUTE MAD WOMAN INCOMING

I want to feed Angie Spaghetti.

Won't she accidentally bite you if this happen?

IT'S OK TO LIE IF IT'S FOR FRIENDSHIP HAHAHA BRB ORCHESTRATING MY OWN DEATH

>replying to his own post four times

what did they mean by this?

where is maki??

Maki is too special she needs a poster by herself

Irrelevant case 2 death

Did anyone buy this? Any new info in it? Also is that Danganronpa doujin event happening in January or June?

She was a red herring.

Kaede sure has some nice kaedes

Don't let the spider bite ya.

is done anythinggoeshentaiartist.tumblr.com/post/155043652114/belated-christmas-special-this-was-brought-to-you

>Doesn't mean its going to happen
But with the latest in technology you can~!
VR demo and getting your dog to stand in for Celestia's mouth

No

I want double paizuri from her and Miu.

might as well go triple with Junko

What ?

>People still think she's going to die.
All this means is she's more proactive and lies to progress the story.

>the hidden ahoge wallpaper
You mean the fake one?

Or a marathon with Aoi and Akane as well.

It's real. People just enlarged the area to make the messed up area easier to see.

She's an absolute madwoman according to her Va

youtube.com/watch?v=KmnNhYrkfT0

>ERP
Sorry, I haven't fallen that low yet.

Who is best girl 4u?

pastebin.com/myJKzsYT

s-stop it guys ...

I've read that interview bud. She doesn't indicate she's an absolute madwoman. Just takes actions she occasionally was shocked by. Let's not exaggerate and hyperbolize

Why do you keep posting it

Stop posting your trash. Nobody cares.

It's not real. You're just being retarded.

kay im not your bud

bud is one of those words that make me mad for no reason. Veg and boge are the same way for me.

it always feels like the person saying it is talking down to ya in my opinion

I haven't seen the hidden ahoge wallpaper yet, do you mind posting it?

I'm 4 episodes in and despair is still better than future. Someone said future was better and I'm wondering if that is the case later on?

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

RIP KAEDE

too cute. post more.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!