Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: bully migos edition. 'steal' there shit.

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=754

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/5kj6nb/stealthunlisted_buffs_and_changes_that_made_it/
tos.neet.tv/quests?by_reward=misc_ore17
tos.neet.tv/quests?by_reward=misc_scrollskulp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Agapi working the obese passive aggressive faggots

Has anyone made their second practonium cube yet?

How's ping now? Can people post //pìng?

>Archer2Sapper3Fwee3
>Mfw the damage boost from this patch

Literally 3x the damage output I had before.

Fukcing CNL when will they learn to behave like human beans.

cute amigos!

What are the new changes not listed in the website?

Cause we're No Life retards. Truly the best ones at MMORPGS.

reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/5kj6nb/stealthunlisted_buffs_and_changes_that_made_it/

>GvG is now 10x10 instead of 15x15

Bretty good change.

Thaum 3 stats. Full INT, no transpose. Circle3 max attributes, no Nuaeles, wearing the 315 purple shield and sword. Pretty good.

And by the way, there's still no % scaling on Swell Brain.

Can this miko shit even spawn on channels other than ch1?

>1111
nice quads

Yes, all channels

Fuck, well, no point in trying to play. If you're in NA then I'll be getting double that ammount

>Add second pract box to them game via a recipe
>Half the quests for them dont even work

Lots of them are hidden quests with special trigger conditions.

I am not in NA and my net has been messy recently. Got a little less usually.

Even 200-300 is playable (if you are not a QS3 main and you really should not be)

I'm pretty sure most of the trigger conditions are broken, the quests that give paper simply do not work aside from two of them

200-300 is what I get and it's horribly unplayable.

Comfy is now recruiting again.

If you're in Telsiai or a SEA player considering to relocate to our server, do consider joining us.

Who?

Who?

weird
i had no problems with that for 3+ months some time ago

>Comfy is alive
There's still hope

Will Capyba come back too?

The dormant erp guild rises again

Who?

Anything over 200ms will make you have to attack twice for only one damage to be detected.

wtf is that monstrosity

> 30 Cookies used: Old Enhancement Card x1

card abrasives?

A Venezualan delicacy.

yeah. 1k exp or something.

How do I SR?

>will make you have to attack twice for only one damage to be detected.
i never saw that.

stop being a qs?

It's an issue for most classes.

a2 ranger 3 sr 3

How do I do the second pract quest? There's multiple parts or something right

Anyone got any demon lord weapons from the cardboard cube? Picked up a spada from one of them among other trash whites /blue

tos.neet.tv/quests?by_reward=misc_ore17
and
tos.neet.tv/quests?by_reward=misc_scrollskulp

thank you sis

Like Katz said, Comfy is now recruiting. Join us now and be part of Matsu's harem!

It's a huge issue for every class.
Melee gets stuck mid-animation/animation repeats twice and only one damage instance pops
Ranged attack speed is DESTROYED and you get snared by the animation.

Comfy alive! GAME ALIVE

How do I craft orange 315 >recipes

Full clear 290 dungeon for money.
Get lucky and get the mats

Should I reset out of Cannoneer?

Having quested through R8 before already, Cannoneer C2 is looking grim to do it with.

Hm, okay. Too bad Kim still didn't gave me my practonium otherwise I would do this with my falconer lol

W-where are all the cute bois?

Canonneer can actually burst down any r8 mob using fulldraw>gas>blast>cannonade.

It's a shit class but you can get through the non aggro maps just fine.

Just turn off the full draw throw you to the moon attribute.

Why do I get banned from valve every time I try to change character? Gay Ben pls

Aren't a lot of r8 mobs immune to full draw?

It's the new Login ID error message.

I get the old one too. I wonder if the Commander will show up eventually.

>gvg is 10v10 now

lmao

>increase guild member cap
>reduce gvg cap
wew

>new ice blast

fun but icewall needs a cooldown reduction desu. still not sure if worth more than 1 point, weak scalling. I can sacrifice ice pike for this but...

I haven't tried on too many, but so long as you can knock them back then you can fulldraw them. It works really well on mobs that have a lot of hp because you blast them both for damage cap easily with fulldraw. Also remember gas grenade can be resisted and doesn't work on flying

If you don't have any other char to reset I'd go ahead and take the opportunity now if I were you. Unless cannon3 literally gets dethrone3000 or an attribute that gives cannon blast 7 overheats or some bullshit thing like that it's gonna be more of the same and stay pretty shit compared to the other archers. As you probably know as well the sp usage of cannon skills do not match what they put out either and unlike musket it's not a self sustained class.

New saalus mission is shit. They might as well remove saalus and just hand you 2 shards for logging in every day.

Deal with it, whaleboy

>New saalus mission is shit
Another fast one like Lake?

has any SR tried caracole, limacon and evasve action?
are they good?

Oh god no. Not again.

Yeah, it's just the statue defense part from the removed Area of Ruins. As in just the statue. No other goal, no boss, less enemies. Just defend the statue for 2 minutes and then you're done.

Why not remove saalus and put the blessed shards as rewards for party quests?

Anyone know how this "Victims' Request' quest works? I showerd up to the carlyle mausoleum but couldnt find the NPC.

Area of Ruin was also the shortest of the 3 original Saalus maps.
No idea why they removed that and kept the other two.

For how mandatory Saalus is I don't mind it becoming shorter, but they should maybe made it weekly, longer and with better rewards.
Now it's just a chore.

Glorious kim knows what we want

cant believe they kept Canyon even though its still bugged

>Area of Ruin was also the shortest of the 3 original Saalus maps.
Everyone (in game) always says it was the longest. I don't get it either.

The hogmas blocking you on purpose is not a bug.

is a gender switch really worth 500k

That's actually a very low price.

>tfw wasting a rank reset on a r6 class because I have literally nothing else to do but reallllly dont want to make a new char also spent millions on attributes

M > F yes
F > M no

What quest is that for?

at least they are fast..

but yes, just remove them all and move shards to 200+ cubes with a limit at 2 per char

i just want this costume out of my team storage, for 1 mil i could just buy the costume again :/

If you want to become a boy it's worth spending all your silver.

>FREEE RANK RESET

FUCKING JOKE GAME

that is a high price for being bullied 24/7

>inb4 andi

Better than me. The only shit char I have is one I made to test something and then delete. I can't think up anything so I might just reset them after getting to r7 and wait for R9 to see if some sort of good build awakens.

>made it weekly, longer
Now it's still a chore but you also have to do it the day after reset when everyone else does it, or not at all that week.

>Talt instead of shards
>Forgot normal people get only 2 runs
>2 per character per what?

Imagine what r9 content and dungeons will be at this rate.

Just showed up in my quest log with the Quest addon.

>Now it's still a chore
>2 times vs 14 times a week
A way smaller chore

>not being able to solo saalus

Didel blessed shards will only be obtainable through gacha cubes at a low chance, and didel blessed gems are the only ones that can be used on transcending weapons higher than req lvl 330
A Goddess' Favor voucher that can be purchased from the TP shop can be used to provide a 10 minute buff (counts down when logged off) that will increase the chances of getting didel blessed shards out of gachas
385 Dungeon drop an item that will reset the cooldown on opening a gacha. These will be the hot new currency.

am I the only one who cant right click players? cause its really annoying that I cant block bots

What the hell-

This better not have replaced my Petamion recipe instead! Not to mention, they're level 170 gloves so they have no business being in the 130 dungeon, and they're even a quest reward.

It's the context menu addon, the patch broke it.

I'd rather get more talt that shit equipment

HELP

This kills the diaries

No, it's a chore you may be unable to do because you might not be able to play the 1-2 days when the vast majority of the server does it. You'll have to dig around for shit builds of various levels to even do your weeklies.

Funnily enough, the Area of Ruins was the hardest to solo. It's probably the reason it was removed.

The madman

Do Sicarus drakes drop drake hearts?

linker on a pyro is a waste, just throw linker2 on a dedicated support for maximum efficiency

THERE'S A GUY RUSHING 290 WITH ME THAT HE SAID THE RESET VOUCHER IS INFINTE LOL

I DID 9 RUNS WITH HIM AND HE'S STILL RUSHING MORE

Wait which voucher? Fucking hell imc