What got you into the Veeky Forums life?

>Me: pic related***

Im not even into the Veeky Forums I life I just researched a lot of car shit so I could shitpost

this

Exactly

Once you know your audience its very easy to bait.

Inituluuuuu Deeeee

I was always into cars ever since I was a little kid. My mom would take bets on whether I could correctly name a car going down the street with her friends, and she won a lot of money that way. I grew up with models of Countachs and 300SL's and Vipers. Didn't really get a lot of car knowledge for a few years. Then when I was 13, I played gran turismo 2 for the first time. The racing and modding were cool, but it was the vast library of cars and the detailed information entries about them that I loved most, along with the smooth jazz music. I voraciously are up all the knowledge I could about cars from then on. Got a 1990 Volvo 740 turbo as my first car at 17

My dad owned his own auto repair business so I grew up on cars, I also got my first motorcycle at 6.

lol you were pimped out by your mom

I got a lot of that money lmao. 100 dollars is a fortune when you're 6

It was 25%NFS, 50% Gran-turismo 25% gear head family and friends.

Was into cars and bikes as a child.
For some reason from ages 9 to 16 i just wasnt interested anymore. Never thought about cars or bikes as particularly interesting.

Then when i started learning how to drive at 16, i got alot more into cars. I felt like i was getting back to my roots. Now im 18, still dont know shit, still suck at driving but i still love cars.

Hot wheels and Gran Turismo as a kid, then actually owning a car is where it really took off.

after that was the autistic set ups in gt1

gt3 was the last of that shit

y'all are plebs

also you need more practice

>tfw i have been simracing since simracing was a thing

My dad had every Papyrus game and expansion pack and of course many steering wheels throughout time.

YOU CAN BE MY ONLY STAR.

Also Grand Turismo as well

and then i got into initial D

I loved making 1/24 scale models and collected 1/18 die cast cars. Also GT3 that came in the ps2 bundle my step dad got

Used to just a to b drive. Then I got a job towing cars and towed cool shit and some people i worked with had cool shit. It ended up rubbing off on me.

Bought a nice car and Baiku and now I just love to drive. I still hate fixing shit but it's cheaper to do it yourself

I bought a corolla with an automatic transmission and payed a mexicanb $2k to blacktop swap it

Mah man, engineer detected***

I just loved to drive, and drive fast.

dunno, always liked cars as a kid.

Yasssssss!!!

Got a new car, wanted to prevent it from shitting out like my old one so I started learning what I could. Was a slippery slope from there.

Toy cars when I was little.

When I was old enough to play video games, I played Need for Speed most of the time. Cannot remember which I played first, this or Underground 2. I actually did not play Gran Turismo until GT5 Prologue in 2008.

I loved driving to the store and other places because of the driving part. Loved exploring our cars and also looking at cars driving by. I could name the make/model of most U.S. cars without as much as a glance.

My favorite part about going places is still the drive. I would die if all cars became autonomous.

The sheer inferiority of the C7 Chevrolet Corvette