Shadowverse general /svg/

cow edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Official reveal site:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/riseofbahamut/

Compilation of all cards revealed, including leaks:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor :

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

milked

What score do you guys try to reach by the end of the month

3nd

12k at least for sleeves.

sluts itt

5 reasons why Arisa is the best!

>She is cute
>She is not a dyke
>Her class is fun to play
>She is the star of the show
>She is perfection

>it goes to the last card you played fron the last deck you played on the carousel thing in the menu
I knew it did the last deck, but not the last card played.

I feel dumb for just now noticing.

Laguna a ugly, smelly shit

Reminder to remove elf

>retarded
into the trash she goes

But it doesn't. It always stays on the last card you viewed on the home page from the last deck you played.

This is the first whole month I played and I am at 20000 for the pack after the sleeves.

>Going through old /mbgg/ threads out of curiosity
>People thought Deathchaser was unplayable and White Paladin would be broken
Honestly I'd probably have a similar opinion without hindsight available to me, but it's pretty neat to see to see the reactions. I'm excited to see how my predictions go terribly wrong for Rise.

>wake up
>STILL NO PATCH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CHRISTMAS IS FUCKING OVER, WHERE ARE MY FUCKING CHARON SLEEVES WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING CYGAMES.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Please use me as your footstool Otohime-sama

delete this

The score that usually nets you all the stuff you can't get normally.

Who else is ready to see a drop in second players win rate?

How many wins is this /svg/?

>She is not a dyke

I unpacked an animated Charon when I started playing and proceeded to vial her because I was desperate for more shit.
I deeply regret it now.

Dood, Rise won't change the meta

what is bannermeme suppose to do against fairy

Repent by playing nothing but Shadow.

BIG FAT AMBUSH

But i am on the homepage. That is what it was viewing when i went home after the match

>Dood, DE won't change the meta

>be hs player
>try this game
>find forest interest
>re roll for 2 ancient elf and 1 tia
>build a average deck to play
>swarm of dragon in beginner
>they just ramp and drop the titty dragon 5 1 charge and win withoit interaction
What is wrong with the devs? Dragon is strong as fuck they have Siegfried a 4drop kill AnYTHINg. I DESTROY MY OWN BOARD TO DROP A HONEST 6 7 elf and he just kill it without evolves or drawbacks.
Who the fuck said that this game is more """""""balanced""""""" than hearthstone the girls can be some way cute but at maximum everything they are average good looking anim

Concede or play a better deck.

Remove elf

You tried this last thread.

You should.

this post is pretty autistic

Omg game so shit i must play HS now, so honest, so fun, much better..

You didn't even take in the criticism of your shit bait last thread, at least put a little effort into perfecting your craft.

I get that Haven knocked Aggro Shadow out of the meta but what the hell killed Ramp Dragon?

It always stays on the same card for me as long as I never turn the carousel.

Leonidas is the shit.

I've played for 24 days and I'm at a score of 44,706.
Does everyone here have ranked anxiety or something? I've just been playing the game casually and for fun. I didn't even notice how high my score was until I started getting more rupies, vials, and free packs..

Oh no. Please don't make me h-hear the dragon's roar.

Right, but what i was saying is when you come back from the game its set to the last card you played.

get prepared to play discard dragon when RoB drops. GameAI made an interesting DD deck with the new stuff and claimed it to be good.

How do I beat PtP forest?

No it's not.
I've had it on the same card for weeks.

on what grounds

That's not the case, it has never been the case

stop posting any time

rank?

PtP forest.

idk, I just know thats what they claimed and made an entire deck for. I'm not an expert, just what I see.

RISE BAHAMUT

RISE, BAHAMUT!

Too slow.

RISE, BAHAMUT!

"RISE, BAHAMUT!"

AA0

Play tempo forest

The only decks I have access to are aggro decks until RoB comes out.

The only fun archetypes are Control/Combo/Midrange. I just end up either not playing or doing arena instead of ranked.

Chicken arise

RISE, BAHAMUT

RISE, BAHAMUTO

It's entirely impossible to know if a deck is good without testing it against other decks that also have access to the new cards.

RISE, BAHAMUT!

RISE BAHAMUT

Is it Haram to have impure thoughts about angels?

DELETE THIS

I want to disable dub
But I can't live without "Naughty, naughty!"

>opponent plays turn 1 sacred plea into beastcall aria

RAISU BAHAMOTO

IT'S FEBRUARY 2017 AND BLOOD HAS BEEN TIER 1 FOR THE LAST MONTH.

SHOW ME YOUR SHITPOSTS.

I really hate these Reddit "spam le thread guise xDDDD" posts

2 to 26000

~10-15 to 28000

~35-40 to 30000

list for control haven ?

YOUR EVIL DEEDS END NOW!

Or

GUGNEIR THE SPEAR IF HEAVEN!

RISE, BAHAMUT

Can you not read what I said? The last card shown is the last one you viewed even if you come out from after a game. The card may only shift if you make changes to your deck probably cause of the way it's sorted.

>tfw Lucifier gets +3/+1 after evolve

i think you are mistaking one coincidence as being a rule. have you even tried this a second time?

science

>Turn 3 Dogma or Elana
>Turn 4 Baldy

>Turn 3 blackened scripture
>Turn 4 baldy
>Turn 5 aria and divine birdsong
>Turn 6 Garuda
>Turn 7 curate
>Turn 8 seraph
>Turn 9 insta win

>turn 1 fairy circle
>turn 2 2x May
>turn 3 4/5 soccermom

Forest is balanced, they said.

>tfw you still win

>garuda and seraph in the same deck

I just did, i think it was because I played like 6 tyrant games that ended with ethereal bond. Tried it with different decks and it went to different cards

I want to fill Luna with my sticky followers

Dead game~

none of them play haven, most of them are d rank unga shitters

>Opponent plays a card

Could be T2.

>only have 4 one drops in my deck
>draw all of them back to back in my late game
It's going to be one of those days isn't it?

Fuck I wanna see a screenshot of Seraph going off on turn 9 in Arena

don't reply to me

whats the deck with erinyes and bloody mary?

I wish beastcall is a 3pp card but at 2 countdown.
Turn 3 hallowed dogma into a 4/4 2/1 storm is overpowered.

>unga vs bunga
nobody cares.

taking bets on whether the patch will add "social link" to pc client

>He doesn't know if you drop seraph
>Give a thank you emote
>A lot of people will surrender on the spot

Well at least all through A rank I have seen it work.

>wait until they get to one turn left then bounce them as earth meme