/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1125

Edition Edition

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
compiIeheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-onIine-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-onIine-details-four-goddesses-demon-king-subordinates
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-onIine-cyber-dimension-neptune-characters-introduction-trailer-battle-system-details

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
Translation: pastebin.com/m9vviRXxg

8 Minutes of 4GO Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=ZezK96zMsNY?t=1042

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=406uPsmmUvc

Happy holidays, everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoqH1Rk4ANM
youtube.com/watch?v=oItlCGLgbqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=zoqH1Rk4ANM

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

>At least the Eltard doesn't think his garbage is nep-related.

but he does

OP is still a cuck, let me fix that :
>Remember to report and filter Airisunon. It sometimes changes his name to avoid filters, so filter "Airi*" to make sure you're blocking its shitposting. Don't bother arguing with it, you'll be considered off-topic and warned.
>Don't bring the mansion up. It's a sore topic and causes massive autistic fits.

FACKING BULLSHET

That is not me, though.

Late Christmas Purple Heart.

This thread has an Elsword OP, and is therefore cancer.

New thread:

>inb4 "b-but someone was pretending to be me back then !!!!"

A
CLOCKWORK
You're pathetic beyond belief, Eltard.

You really need to take a trip since you're so easy to imitate. Most people already filter you anyway, so it's not like it makes a difference.

I honestly think we should just let the shitposters win. Let's all leave and let the thread die after three or four more iterations. We can regroup after it has been dead for a while.

I honestly would rather be on Eltard's "side" than the Mansion shitters' "side" at this point. Jesus fuck.

>taiga remix
my black person.

PLEASE LET'S POST NEPS
NO MORE MANSION
NO MORE ELTARD
JUST SEXY PURPLE HEART IMAGES

Everyone that made up old Nepgen left a long time ago, you missed the boat.

Because they got bored of the series? Yeah, some fans they were.

Ha, you forgot to remove your name before answering to yourself.

>"everyone who hates the Eltard is a mansionfag"
What a shitty fallacy.

I like the newer version:
youtube.com/watch?v=oItlCGLgbqQ

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

>everyone who hates the mansion is the eltard
Gosh, what a terrible fallacy.

It's not me because it's not me.

I know you won't accept the truth (maybe you are that falseflagger? Who know).
But I think a clear answer is good in case someone think "that post" is from me

I put the name on to illustrate my point, dumbass. I'm not him.

No, because of how shitposters flooded in.

Aaaaah.

>"This thread is for gentlemen only"
>only 3 posters

Just to get that out of the way:

You mean like Ghostroach and Nepnowayfag? They're gone now, fortunately. They really ruined old /nepgen/ though.

she looks like she's melting.

Iris Heart's wife is cute.

shut up and post purple hips

Don't post in a thread with an Elsword OP jesus christ. This is the Neptunia general, what the fuck are you guys doing.

Have them hips.
Don't let Chris Hansen tell you what to love.

There's an objectively better general at , but /nepgen/ is made out of cucks that would gladly suck Eltard's flaccid dick out of spite toward the mansion. That's pathetic, really.

What is that artist's obsession with pairing Mario and Purple Heart?

You could have made this statement without mentioning the mansion. The mansion is fucking cancer as well.

He also does Mario with Senran.

Why would I miss an opportunity to bother people that I hate?

WHAT AN ASS
Since when does PH have this much junk in the trunk?

wait does posting in this thread anger mansionfags?

hell yeah i'm posting in here

Dunno, but it's cute as hell.

Sage and ignorr this threaf. That girl in the op is not neptune. Let this cancerous thread due

That is insanely cute. Do you know his pixiv?

This is the single most shitposter thing that was said in this entire thread, and that's fucking saying something. Congratulations on your shitposterking award.

*die

At least the mansion is about neps.

Such fluffy manes...
I want to bury my face in PH's hair.

Good idea.

>the mansion is about neps.
(You)

More of Lady PH.

Remember to report and filter Airisunon, they said.
Don't bring the mansion up, they said.

Reporting the eltard does nothing and you can't filter him since he avoids filters intentionally. Mansionfags don't even use names so they're impossible to filter.

Instead, shitpost. Shitpost as fucking hard as you can. Every time you see elsword, mansion, anything, shitpost. Shitpost as if your life depended on it. Let's turn this thread into one huge shitposting catharsis, and at the end of the day no one will be left standing. Shitpost after shitpost after shitpost. Don't reply to anyone, don't read any posts, just post shit until the thread dies. And on the one after this. Until no one else is shitposting but you.

Take the thread by shitposting. Don't leave anything standing. Burn it down.

I liked the original plugsuits better than the full body suits they get in their NEXT forms. I think the originals are lewder.

I think her face is a bit... off.

I'm easy to filter, actually. Just filter "image*" in the filename.
All my pictures are named image0035 or something similar.

Anyway, I'm moving to the real thread. That one is filled with shitposters and is only alive because people are spamming pictures and raging at the eltard.

We don't want the Vitagen Spammer to take over.

I wish the mods would just ban you. You're far worse than the Eltard ever was.

Sure it's.

I think all NEXT forms are awkward.

So.... Is there any news on 4GO? I haven't been paying attention to it that much recently.

The thread deserves only to drown in shit. Take some of their medicine for once, the shitposting drug, taste it and use it. See how it feels. Shitpost until your heart is content.

Hear me and shitpost, nepgen.

>fucking up the OP this much
why

My fave girl Plutie is gonna appear..

The NEXT forms all have little details that prevent them from being perfect. Purple and Green have ugly leg adornments, Black has gorilla hands and Blanc is the worst offender with silly wings, gorilla hands and an ugly hat.

Why not just shitpost? Shitpost shitpost shitpost.

Even the word feels your mouth. Try saying it aloud

SSSHHHIIITTTPPOOOSSSTTT

That outfit is adorable. I like this trend of moving away from the original costumes.

Because this is an eltard thread, not the real nepgen

Real nepgen:

>not a nep related OP image
why

Because it's another shitpost thread.

I heard it's like another Blancgame

Because the eltard rushed this thread. Just look at the "edition edition", the double embed.

Let it die.

OP isn't neps either. That girl isn't neptune

That Uzume is fantastic.

I want that Uzume to assesinate the shit outta me.

Plutia looks kind of like an Atelier there.

We got some trailer and gameplay videos.
It is looks like Blanc game but with much improved:
>better graphic
>faster combat
>better AI for enemies
>"break" bar (not sure how it work)
>auto-playing partners
>new costumes

Something is not good:
>no Iris Heart/Yellow Heart/Big Nep
>8 playable characters (12 if counted Angel forms, but they could add more characters add DLCs)

>fewer characters
>inherently bad thing
The fact that they couldn't straight up reuse them or quickly adapt them is a potential positive that points towards deeper mechanics.

>Uzume's ripped stocking and tattoo on navel

Unff

Fewer characters is a GOOD thing. I wish they'd focus on the goddesses, their siblings, and IF and Compa every game instead of making a billion different characters and forgetting them within the span of a single game.

>trying to argue with eltard
You waste your time.

Hey fucking retard, action based combat DOES NOT MEAN IT'S LIKE BLANC'S GAME. God you're fucking stupid.

Everyone please stop bumping this retard's thread. The real thread is here

>and an ugly hat

Are the Goddess forms separate from the characters this time around? Will we see Neptune and PH interact?

REAL THREAD

THIS IS AN ELTARD THREAD. THAT GIRL IN THE PIC IS NOT NEPTUNE.

I don't know. We don't have Angel form for Candidates yet.
Compile Heart created too much characters and it's hurt to think they would remove someone.

I can't help what I like and don't like, and it just so happens that (this being the internet) my opinion is correct and yours isn't.

Is the user still overreacting about his thread?

>Retard posts a NEP THREAD with a picture of a girl who is NOT A NEP
>I'm overreacting
Fuck off Eltard nobody wants you here infecting this general with your cancer

He's treating this as some kind of war, so I'm inclined to sit in this thread. Notice that the only shitposting is coming from the guy spamming links to his own thread.

Yes they are separate.
Pretty sure there is a picture Angel Black Heart princess carrying Noire but I don't have it now.

This entire thread is a shitpost.

Are you too stupid to realize that the girl in the OP pic IS NOT NEPTUNE?

This is not even a nep thread. It's a fucking elsword thread disguised as a nep thread. This thread is 100% pure cancer and needs to be abandoned

Dude, just give up. You're bumping this thread. Just come back and contribute to the real thread.

Not exactly
the 4 hdds forms you see are in fact the 4 goddesses of the game 4 goddesses online

Whoa. I'm really interested in what Neptune and PH are gonna be like.

Blanc, Vert and their respective Goddess forms aren't really that different so I assume they'll get along just fine.

I'm not bumping the thread, you fucking newfag. You don't even know how posting on Veeky Forums works.

Remember the "Sega Hard Girls" edition? that had no Elsword in the OP.

Those girls were in a nep game.

This is a fucking elsword thread. Everyone contributing to and bumping this thread is fucking cancer.

Please stop responding to the shitposters. The only way we can take back this thread is by love, peace and plenty of ignorance.

i'm not a fan of love and peace