/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Rest in peace all our friends second edition.
youtube.com/watch?v=NKafmADRs-o

Old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed) (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5XtvhR4oUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking hate this place.

I fucking hate cuckstars shitty servers

POST THE MEMORIAL YOU FAGGOTS!

never ever

Daily reminder that worthless NEETs killed this general.

who /hoff/ here

They all got banned and I'm always the one using the menus kek

FUCKING NEETS HOW THE FUCK DARE THEY PLAY THIS GAME MORE THAN ME AND DISCUSS AT LENGTH MORE THAN ME AND POST ABOUT THE GAME AND EACH OTHER MORE THAN ME FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're proving him right

Is that bad?

Are there any working RP missions or are they all patched/bullshit? Low ranked and just want a buzzard, man.

Just play juggernaut over and over

>pretend I'm a lawyer but actually a neet myself

I wish that was me, would make things funnier.

God damn I love you krop.

If you were so great at robbing banks why would you bother playing GTA, if you're so great at killing assorted soldiermans in huge numbers what's the point of CS or Battlefield?
Videogames are proxy for actually doing something IRL, making something easier through control schemes or physics systems is a part of that, just because someone enjoys something not being ultra realistic doesn't make them any less casual than you.

Post ding dong bannu tombstone
I want to bully the people on it

people don't want to suffer the consequences of those things, it doesn't mean that they want their virtual version of those actions to be simplistic and fail to grasp the feel of actually doing those things, it's an escape that works better when you're more immersed in the experience, which means a more realistic experience to lose yourself in.

And yes, not wanting more depth to your gameplay DOES make you a casual, that's like the basic definition of one.

youre a fucking dumb faggot kys

But there are no consequences, just look at GTA, you can escape the cops in a few minutes and you're good, they won't track you down or harass your family at all.
I think you're just trying to cover up that you're a casual at life, otherwise you'd be out doing all that stuff instead of holed up here arguing over how people are allowed to enjoy virtual entertainment.

just slave away as an associate/prospect

>But there are no consequences, just look at GTA, you can escape the cops in a few minutes and you're good, they won't track you down or harass your family at all.

Learn how to read faggot, I was referring to the fact that there are consequences to ACTUALLY doing those things, and that's why people don't do them. There are no consequences for doing those things in a video game, and so people do them BECAUSE there are no consequences. Nowhere is it implied in this situation that people want their fake versions to feel "fake." Video games are not a proxy for doing things in real life, they're an outlet for doing something you couldn't otherwise do because of the constraints of your life. It's a fundamentally different way to look at it and it's why you're wrong. Nobody literally wants their games to be less realistic, nobody ever says, "man this tree looks too real, make it look more fake" or "man these driving physics are just like real life, I wish they were more casual so that this felt less like I was actually driving"

You're argument is shit and your ad hominem doesn't help your case.

>going to customize crew emblem
>literally a black sun
>invalid emblem

What the fuck.

Every time i have played, it's crashed due to corrupted files or some such, forcing me to verify all the time. Does anyone have any suggestions to fix this?

Kill-on-sight list (updated):

>French/Brazilian/Russian/Chinese players
>Gang/Military/Mafia/MC/Reddit crew players
>Beggars
>Squeakers
>Anyone who leaves their microphone on without speaking (produces static)
>Anyone wearing all-black operator gear and/or driving an all-black car
>Anyone wearing a Rebreather
>Anyone wearing a Doom mask (specifically black)
>Anyone wearing a Pogo/Skeletal mask (unironically)
>Anyone wearing a police uniform (unironically)
>Anyone resembling an urban hood/stoner
>Anyone wearing a fedora/pork-pie/top-hat
>Anyone bearing a face tattoo
>Anyone with solid sclera (red, black, white, etc.)
>Anyone driving an obscenely-colored car that does not fit any notable references
>Anyone driving a gold-plated/chrome-plated vehicle
>Anyone driving a Zentorno/Penetrator/Nero/Futo/Blista Compact (those not officially approved by GTAG)
>Anyone driving a Shotaro (with mudguards and/or Tron suit)
>Anyone driving an RE-7B/X80/Tyrus (outside of races only)
>Anyone driving a Kuruma (armoured)
>Anyone driving an Insurgent
>Anyone driving a Ruiner 2000
>Anyone driving an Armored Boxville (2+ players only)
>Anyone driving a Turreted Limo (2+ players only)
>Anyone operating a Valkyrie (2+ players only)
>Anyone operating a Savage (low-flying only)
>Anyone operating a Hydra/Lazer (Approach with caution once airborne)
>Anyone who uses pink/gold weapon skins
>Anyone who uses 'luxury' weapon skins (Regular Sniper Rifle, Advanced Rifle, and Pistol .50 exempt)
>Any non-friend or non-member with a red blip
>Any player heading toward you in reverse
>Any group of players heading toward you in a convoy
>All players with marijuana-related names
>Anyone with a minimum of four X's in their name
>Anyone performing TT (heavily-populated public lobbies only)
>Players citing the Kill-on-Sight list in-game

Feel free to make suggestions. For the sake of accuracy, "KOS creator" is omitted from the list.

I do a ton of these things and you'll never do anything about it!

Be careful, or you're gonna get kissed on sight.

no fun allowed

If people followed this, the crew would implode as everyone would be killing each other.

I AM BANNED FOR TT

>Anyone driving a Ruiner 2000
t.Mike Traceur

Videogames are about doing things you can't in real life, whether that's drive around the nurburgring in some billion dollar car or slam into a wall at 150mph and drive away isn't up to you to decide, some of those things are fun precisely because it isn't like real life, minecraft wouldn't even exist if everyone was like you, but it's hugely popular (or at least was, I haven't checked in a while) Devil may cry has insane balls to the wall combat, it's nothing like real life, and yet people get serious about it, they have fun playing it, and you can't stop them.

why do you assume crewkilling is allowed

>Anyone Futo

neo-/gtag/ everyone

gud

>tfw first car was futo
>went from initial d tribute to overly riced piece of shit to now subtle fun cruiser
wish there were more shitboxes that were as fun as that thing

because i do it all the time and they haven't kicked me

TT wont ban you. They'll reset you.

Aerri pls
Uncheck readonly from documents

Was this really necessary?

could you elaborate on this, please?

Yeah but who wants to play from scratch again?

When is there going to be some cops stuff and shit. First the coke business, now stealing cars. Eventually they're gonna make a move right?

never

employee said it was part of the original plan to go the APB route, but executives decided that wouldn't be very GTA so they shitcanned it

Too bad. Perhaps the next update we'll be hauling planes and jets

>Medium range cargobob mission
>Find a new session
I don't have time for this shit, Rockstar

I like everything about Series A except for Trevor+Ron

Do you have time for virgo classic?

>can't steal a cop car without at least a broken window
>can't repair cop cars after they get shot

REEEEEEEEEEE ruins my cop outfit immersion

Only if it comes with a cute tranny that wants to grind together so we are prepared for the next overpriced update

i'll haul you

>make cute trannies that nobody notices

>trannies
>cute
Thank god I'm not mentally ill

gotta have the attitude with it

yes please

>queue for heists to see my character interact in the opening cutscenes
>then just leave

>>Reddit crew players
:thinking:

Let's pretend for a minute that some faggot finished GTAV's campaign and that was it. Is there any point to trying GTA Online or is everyone like, just going to be so far beyond me that there's no way to play it?

I also have no friends.

>gta:o
>skill

We can run through some missions and heists if you're on PC. You just need to know that they patched pretty much everything that gave you quick $$$.

c-can i come too?

Hi, 2013 October fag here. You'll be fine.

ofc

Call the cops and wait for them to get out of the car. Have Lester on standby, shoot them, wipe the stars, and enjoy your perfect ride.

Gotta add kis creator for being a bitch nigga.

what's a kis creator?

New bennys custom supers when?

Fuck, I jest spent most of my cash buying a coke shop and maxing it out only to find out the sale missions are so fucking boring.

KISSU

The bitch nigga who made the list capt. Spoonfed

I WARNED YOU BRO, CAR STEALING IS GREAT COMPARED TO BIKER SHIT

If you can't get a cop car without damaging it, maybe you don't deserve one

That would be "kos creator", "kos" standing for "kill on sight"
So I'll ask again, what's a "kis creator"?

Yo guys have any of this shit happened to you before?

One of my friends just lost all of his cars, he had like 50 in total, we were playing normally and he had the cars, then his game crashed and when he came back, all five garages were empty, mechanic would say you don't own a car, and on the legendary motorsports webpage they appear as "out of stock" what the fuck?

All I want from the next update is more outfit slots

That's what you get for hacking

I was looking for something to fill in the down time.

so everyone

underageb&

We were so close

>there is no bonus for delivering cars quickly or undamaged

No dude, if he were hacking, he would have been BANNED and you get all your character wiped out, your rank, your properties, this is something else, as he still has everything else but just the cars he had for over a year now, also the motorsports webpage seems "out of stock" this is weird af

>dude

I TOLD YOU NOT TO HACK MY DUDE

the bonus is that you save either time or money, or both

Allright, whatever the fuck you are

Whats the matter bro

Your mom on my dick

Awww cmon dudebro cool tou know what hes sayin

We were wrong to expect them to do something right.

Why does a spastic person always drive a armored kuruma? They just crash everywhere

Post pics. Let us decide.

there is no reason to try and be anything but a shitter when you can just ram through traffic and point your micro smg in the general direction of something until it drops without worrying about being shot. ruined the game, not that it was great anyway.

Im a dumb phone poster, and i know youre really dumb but i is next to o

New bennys supers when?

>bought the game on pc release together with a friend, convince another friend to join later on
>crap computer could barely get steady 30fps at low settings
>still had tons of fun did races, heists, grinding all that
>finally get new computer can get 60fps for once
>friends quit many months ago and moved on
>log in periodically and drive around los santos at night in my various edgy cars and be sad

I make friends my playing as a qt and stand at a corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5XtvhR4oUY

CAME

IN

THE

GAME

GETTIN

MONEY