/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Women and Children Edition.

Previous: >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-1/2 AP Main Quest
-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUx-VN-DDmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you guys realize the f/go feature length ova is going to be almost unwatchably bad, right?

Astolfo!

The last few threads, including this one has had editions.

Doesn't mean every one from now on needs to have that caner fuck off.

Best boy.

I'm not triggered you buzzword spouting faggots.
I'm just making sure we acknowledge reality and have proper critical thinking, so you know, we don't become like tumblr who ignore reality in favor of...well buzzwords.

Nigga do you even understand what board you're in?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Let me have a little faith that things will be fine.

I want at least something on 2016 to be not painful

>-From 12/7 to 12/21 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
Stop

>tfw his bond CE soon

Feels good man.

When will Reddit stop making new threads so I can do it myself to update and fix the OP?

I don't think anyone has any impressions it will be good. Between this and the granblue anime, for me the only discussion to have is which one will be shittier.

I have 3 quartz left for Quet. Which rolling meme should I use to get her?

Shirou is sexist, he's a very old fashion kind of man.

But there is nothing wrong with that.

see

According to this guy it's the norm to make cancer threads just because other faggots do it. But I guess it's board culture right?

Make yours at page 3

Always use the dick for females

You can tell a redditor made the thread when they made it before the previous thread hit 10

roll while popping

>hurr cancer is this board's tradition
Kill yourself.

Make one right now, we'll use it when this one hits the limit

If you don't like it you can always go back to where you came from

It's okay, I'm watching anime while grinding, I'll post my results in 3 days

>ruining best boy with an edition
Why? He doesn't deserve it.

>Those are kinda ridiculous huh?

say something in spanish, lucha libre related

7.5/10 here, it will take a lot.

Yes you feel free to, we have been telling for people making threads with edition OPs to fuck off for well over a year now, maybe you should listen

>3 days
>4 copies left
Just give up, you're going to trade your entire cache of apples just for a ce

>I'm just making sure we acknowledge reality and have proper critical thinking

If what he's doing has nothing to do with sexism, and nothing of the sort is the reason why he does it, then you're literally just sperging over the words. What "reality" and "critical thinking" are you even talking about? You're outright ignoring the reality of what all of that was about to complain about the words alone.

Honestly is kinda hard to have one of the bigass spoilers of F/GO in only one line

Mogumogu

I didn't make the thread nigga, if you want to bitch then bitch to yourself and stop shitting up the thread. If a single word in an OP triggers you that much maybe you'd feel more at home on tumblr.

What's ridiculous is how high up on her tit her nipple has to be for that to work.

If Shirou switched places with one of the masters, could he have stopped her and saved everyone?

I don't get it, what's her deal?

Replace him with Manaka so he has to fug Arthur

She'd have fallen for him and stop being bad for him

Was there even a more perfect man than Roman? He's the only guy Takeuchi actually draws decently pretty too without gorilla arms or having a Cu/Shirou/Zoukenface.

Illya is Shirou's older sister
It was Kohaku's ribbon the whole time

I see Romanfags continue to be obnoxious as fuck.

Arthur already gets raped anyway, what's one more dick inside of him at this point?

Her nipples have Presence Concealment EX.

Merlin and Roman make such a good wives

FGO in general is something I don't think could ever be adapted well into an anime with even the biggest budget. The writing of this game really varies in quality between the writers and transitioning between goofy and cozy shit like America to Camelot and Babylon is going to be really weird without a whole 2 months in between to help us forget the tone of the last singularity.

It's better because Arthur will be desperate for mana and need the dick.

Why rape Arthur of all people? There are hotter guys around.

you can tell by the cinematography in the trailer that its pretty garbo tier, excessive static backgrounds with characters walking across it shots is generally a red flag for "low budget or amateur directors"

Shiki never killed anybody.

chinga tu madre pinche boludo wey

I'm going to miss him so much. I actually always really liked Roman but he never got any art or attention so I never really bothered talking about him.

>Why rape Arthur of all people?
Because that way you can be hole brother with Sancraid.

Just pointing out his design is one of the few ones Takeuchi hasn't fucked. He's definitely weirder as Solomon because Takeuchi went full chuuni.

Olga was dead all along
Fou is Primate Murder
Roman is Solomon
Nero a shit

Bitch I could tell by the poster from the announcement it was going to be shit with the art

I'm so glad this literal faggot and Manaka got replaced by Kirei and Illya.

Same here. I don't think I'll like if all these re runs events and events will have him because it'll feel like shit.

They are too pretty and fluffy. Although Merlin is more of a dick.

The only thing I really want out of the anime is certain scenes being voiced.
Unless the game gets a KanColle Kai-esque PS4 port but with an infinitely larger budget this is basically the only way that'll happen.

>rape Gil
He wants it
>rape Percy
Won't even care and tfw no Isemi
>rape Arthur
He hates it, added bonus of corrupting a pure knight

I hope it burns and crashes

What's your beef with the racist flamingo priest?

Can you name a single negative to having an edition?
Or can you name a single reason we should give a shit about your autism?

This seems pretty accurate.

It would need a Jojo tier adaptation to be good

It's space that could be used for more info, because character limitations are pretty tight for /fgog/'s OP

Good night.
We will try our best to shitpost better tomorrow

Gonna make an entire Berserker team
I'm gonna fucking do it

When we need to add something and don't have room for it, fine, but for now editions are fine.

He looks like he's in the middle of a Disney-esque villain song.

It promotes thread wars to try to change to something no one wants and have been vocally against for last year. You were not here for the user that would make super early Liz threads I take.

So what are the worst Fate spin offs?
Apocrypha and Fragments are my choice, they are so full of shitty irritating characters

It doesn't promote shit, if shitposters don't have one thing to shitpost about they will just shitpost about something else, god damn just shut the fuck up the only person shitting up the thread right now is you

Apoc is definitely high tier in its pointlessness and meandering of plot. And Prototype is largely just Fate/Stay Night - Fujo Edition, which isn't surprising given its origins, but still very much pointless to world building.

You asked a question, you got your answer, stop being retarded that post is your responsibility.
When people are making 3 /fgog/ threads again at the same time don't me I didn't warn you.

He reminds me of Yzma from the Emperor's New Groove

I don't like Strange Fake. The setting and characters are fine but I can't stand Narita's writing. He puts references, references and more references every time he can as if he was an overly excited amateur writer fanboy.

Jack turning into Apocrypha Jack? Fine, that was funny and well placed. Richard out of nowhere telling a story about the Lands of Shadows? HAHA SCATHACH REFERENCE DID YOU GET THAT??? XDDD. There is a reference to another Type-Moon work every now and then and it gets on my nerves.

I didn't ask the question, I'm just sick of bitches like you complaining for half of every god damn thread, just ignore it

I mean I can't see how you can get mad about something referencing in-universe things related to the series.

If he was making Jojo references or something I'd understand

Nobu a CUTE.

And yet you spend half the thread complaining about me spending half the thread complaining.
Just ignore it user :^)

F/SN is just one big Jojo reference.

SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=OUx-VN-DDmk

I still can't get over they used male MC

Because he does it too often and most of them aren't well placed. It's like the guy can't stand on his own so he needs to keep referencing other works all the time to keep you hooked. He's much better than this and yet he looks like an amateur writing Strange Fake.

What makes the lancer artorias so much better than the regular ones?

Is it the boobs?

>Fou is Primate Murder
This is probably the best spoiler we could go for

Secondaries will not understand why this is big but it is still significant.

However, Roman being Solomon is still big as it will remain in their mind for the rest of the series if a anime continues and they will always have the feeling of not being able to enjoy it fully because this was ruined for them.

thats not lucha libre related

Reminder that Nasu said that the Zelretch vs Crimson Moon fight started because of mutual hate like the Jotaro vs Dio one

80% of the playerbase, fuckboy.

Fuck off

Did you seriously expect anything else?

It's understandable, he could have some confidence issues, possibly a huge fan of Nasu/Fate itself and doesn't feel like he's worthy to do official work for it.

Hurry up, RUTON, and save the Taigafags from having no art.

That and their onee-san personality.

Pako art a cute

I forgive it just because they did go with Nobu as he is going to have fun with it and give it his all.

He is probably going to make the anime enjoyable with how over the top he will be with some scenes.