Fuck these bigoted assholes I'm boycotting it now

Fuck these bigoted assholes I'm boycotting it now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6Dyjq8jSFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seriously. What does he have against ice cream?

he means straight as in a grown man.. a mature adult
only kids eat ice creams. a grown man eating an ice cream is manchild autist tier. that way rather than that way

He's a manlet so they might mistake him for a kid.

I eat ice cream so don't agree.
But I think it's fucking hilarious that all the lgbt fags are losing their shit over this.

Guess i'm watching them now.

German Army was known to employ kids.

legit faggot here.
I'm more offended by him not liking ice cream than making vaguely bigotted statements. He hasn't called gays any names, thrown around bible verses without reading the book, and doesn't push a religious agenda in politics because someone somewhere does something he doesn't agree with.

I have no problem with this. But some thin-skinned dyke probably will

fag

>German army in 1945
Wrong in a last ditch effort to defend against the 'allies/ivans', Hitler demanded every capable person to take arms. Essentially if you were Born as German, you will one defending it.

and? come on. My grandmother has called me worse.

You're a special snowflake user. I'm sure your family loves it when you bring up your sexuality at christmas dinner.

Is that you alphonse?

I don't bring it up. Everyone else does. Why everyone else is so interested in my sex life is beyond me. My grandmother died years ago, and the only family member left who is openly against my sexuality is an aunt I never talk to anyways. Literally no one else cares.
>problems growing up in a devoutly Catholic Italian-American family

Don't be a fag. You're getting trolled by 8 year old son on the Internet.

You're delusional.

There is no "gay gene". If there were, it would not pass down far enough for you, or anyone, to have it.

It's literally all in your head.

You got fucking MEMED.

he should shave

what the fuck ever happened to "stick and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"

Is that idiom just lost on our generation? His joke was honestly pretty funny, and I just ate ice cream last night. Faggots

>pic
this. But some dyke will still take offense.

His joke doesn't even make logical sense.

How does it not?

It's just an absurd joke. Ice cream is for fags, but obviously it isn't, it's just poking fun at people who eat ice cream.

I guess then they were using child soldiers, just like i said.

>the looks in those kids' eyes
>one could only imagine what they'd seen
No child should look like that. Not one. Jesus Christ.

what a stupid reason not to eat ice cream
Do people who say shit like that ever realize what humongous children they sound like?

>"my daddy says ice cream is for babies and im a big boy fuck your ice cream"
>-richard "shorter than a 5th grader" hammond

You know you white gay men really arnt oppressed enough to be part of the lbgtbbq community, so you shouldn't be calling lesbos dykes. Shit lord.

Shut up fag.

I've never liked Hammond, James and May are usually smart and witty while Hammond is like a dumb american (no offence if ur american its not ur fualt)

>people get offended by the Top Gear hosts

Everyone already knows this shit, you dumbass. What exactly are you trying to prove? That your tubby virgin ass is somehow better than a guy who fucks?

Height and intelligence are correlated even when controlling for age.

Matt's accent is offensive.

He's probably implying homosexuality is nothing more than a deviant, hedonistic, perverted lifestyle practiced by individuals who have no discernible personality/character other than their sexuality and promiscuity.

>vaguely bigoted statments

Dude, they've been bashing fags in no uncertain terms since the onset of Top Gear.

>the looks in those kids' eyes

99% of the kids looked fucked up.

This kid however...

this

It was a reference to this Finnish ice cream commercial.

Fuck, forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=l6Dyjq8jSFQ

Yea, but I like Hammond being annoying to James

>Challenger SRT noises

>using

If I was a 13 year old boy watching my country get invaded I would probably fight for it.

>James and May are usually smart and witty

>calls Americans dumb
>post is rife with spelling errors
>messes up the names of the hosts

lmao like this boytoy, frog eyed manlet has any room to speak on what determines manliness and what doesn't.

Obviously Hammond is obsessed with appearing as many as possible. He's like 2ft shorter than the other two. Everything he does is a little bit of overcompensation. All the mustang and big offroad dick sucking he does every show is evidence enough of his short man syndrome taking full effect. Even his choice in shoes and hairstyles imply he's trying really, really hard to not look like a child.

Richard Hammond survived a crash in a jet car.

He is certified real nigger.

>Richard Hammond unintentionally starts the Ice Cream Wars.

Ice cream confirmed for dessert of choice among homosexuals

BASED HAMSTER WORKING THE GAY COMMUNITY

Which isn't necessarily true. Although that is common, blanket statements are never a good debate tactic.

>oy vey da nazis are the most evil people ever they killed 60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 jews and used kids

>politically correct people watching TopLel

>getting butthurt

Why do these watch this show anyways?

Do they actually CRAVE being offended?

This is the kind of """insight""" we can expect from Hammond, May, and Clarkson. It's all puerile nonsense that exists only to trigger the general public.
And their fantards are so dumb that they will take it as the word of god.
> Top Gear fantard heads out for the car meet
> sees an ice cream truck
> tells everyone who passes by that ice cream is for faggots
> they all get his super cool reference and start shouting Top Gear memes
> mob the truck yelling "ICE CREAM FOR GINGER BEERS, ICE CREAM FOR GINGER BEERS"
> nothing the truck driver can do as they hold him down and strike him in the teeth with BBC-merchandised claw hammers
> meanwhile Finnegan and Freiburger have cornered the market for auto shows that aren't for autists
> pull up Motor Trend Channel on my phone
> mfw it's another FR-layout V8 swap

grown men eating ice cream is like grown men playing video games

wait that was after the part where they made fun of finnish women and how they're useless especially if they're fat. how did you even make it past that, op?

>Do they actually CRAVE being offended?
yeah, it's how reddit works.

This
It's so fucking obvious.

H/o/mosexuals exist.
W/o/men do not exist.

>H/o/mosexuals exist
they shouldn't desu

>feminists will say "this proves how fragile masculinity is" about his ice cream comment
>feminists had cry-ins and played with crayons as adults because Trump won

>I don't bring it up. Everyone else does.

Interesting.

Youngest Medal of Honor recipient was 14.

>richard hammond
>grown man

>source: non peer reviewed biased studies from before 1990
into the trash it goes
not an argument

This is shitty b8

*should

>Won'the eat ice cream because self conscious

>thinks other men look childish or gay doing it.

>almost kills himself trying to go really fast in a rocket car trying to be cool

T. Four foot tall man

Kinda makes you think.

I wonder what he thinks about eating bananas

Homo here, if you care about this or get offended by it you're a gigantic faggot. It's a fucking joke, man.

I didn't think it was a joke. I thought it was just Hammond being retarded.

This. I'm gay as well, and I think it's just stupid. Not offensive, just a very stupid statement.

wtf I like Hammond now

But that's always been his character. Whether you think it's stupid or not is moot. It's like thinking Limmy's Show sucks because Limmy acts like a dunce.

well mate you do a semi-live show with ad libbing and minimal script and see if you don't say something retarded once and a while.

Gays actually have no rights.
We really need to understand this if we want to progress.

you got the same rights as anyone else.

Calling men who enjoy ice cream gay is more than a bit of a stretch.
It wouldn't be so bad if it were bananas, or corn, or some other phallus-shaped food.

The continued popularity of adult coloring books makes me weep for the future. My local radio station just did a bit on them because they're normalfags who haven't heard of Tumblr or SJWs but they just got wind of the coloring sensation sweeping the nation. It went something like "when we heard adult coloring books we thought they meant naughty pictures, so we went looking for some. Extremely disappointed to find out it's just a coloring book... for adults. I guess people feel like it calms stress? It's pretty sad you have to revert to childhood to relax, there are plenty of hobbies adults can have that would serve the same purpose"
Then someone who worked at Spencer's called in and told them they actually carry ADULT coloring books and the show reverted to infantile humor again.

You don't seem to understand the basics of nature (M+F). I don't know if you get to call anything stupid...

WTF. I'm eating ice cream right now. There's nothing wrong with this stuff, except the price

t. woman

Cheer up, even though the title "Adult Coloring Book" is grossly misleading you can still draw dongs on things though.

Says the numale

mate if ice cream makes you question your sexuality you have deeper issues
basically, you're a faggot

>not calling everyone that does something you don't a homo
what are you even doing

>blanket statements are never a good debate tactic.
This is Veeky Forums user, you really expect anyone to not make blanket statements?

>I'm boycotting it now

You can't boycott a show you've never watched, OP. That's like a woman getting an abortion when she's not pregnant.

Oh, I understand them fine. I think I'm fucked up for it, but I sure as hell love penis.