youtube.com/watch?v=a9G7N0_M9Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=kpAwycn03JE
youtu.be/FQopawPlBhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>FF
>FWD
>FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
>TRANSVERSELY MOUNTED FRONT ENGINE, FRONT WHEEL DRIVE

all the japanese sport cars making a coming back. todays current engine choice is a k20c1 turbo 306hp. record breaking lap time at the Nurburgring. why wouldnt u buy it?

Does it still has those Formula 1 inspired shift lights?

>why wouldnt u buy it?
because it's fucking hideous.

why in the hell are they not making this AWD? In terms of viability on the track, FWD has limits on what you can put out in a FWD car without running into major grip issues.
This thing is coming in with 200whp~ at the crank right?
I get what it's competing with, but oh boy, this looks ricey as all hell, what the fuck is the point of the panels where the fog lights are if it doesn't let in air?
What's with the fucking goofy-ass little scoop on the top of the hood? I don't think I care about lap times if I'm ashamed to be seen in the car.

err 300whp~*

Because memes are real

Im going to buy it just to taste salty RWDcuck tears

>tfw honda will never make a high-reving, f/i, awd civic type-r. ever.

;_;

>300whp
>TO THE FRONT WHEELS

because it is going to cost 35-40k and there are much better cars in that price range than a pigfat 4 door with 300hp going to the front wheels

Yet it is faster than the "AWD" FWD biased system of the Focus RS.

Pure FWD > Ford cuck "AWD" system

Memers BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=a9G7N0_M9Rc

youtube.com/watch?v=kpAwycn03JE

wait, if front wheel drive is so superior why are the top 11 all not front wheel drive??

Did I miss something? When the fuck did I post about ford in this thread? Oh wait, I never did, because it's not just going up against the RS you dumbshit.

Can't wait to see more Japanese performance cars coming out.

If RWD is so superior why is mustang not in top 12?

I don't know what to think about new CTR. It will make current one obsolete if they make it significantly better for the same price. If it won't be better then why make a new model so soon? If it is going to be more expensive, does honda lineup really need such an expensive hot hatch?

that makes absolutely no sense you fucking idiot and is not relatable to what I said. half the cars in the top 12 are rwd.

This.

Post interior.

Last one was god tier.

Your first post is not relatable to what I said either, Since I never mentioned that FWD was the superior anything.

Stay btfo, cuck.

yeah, fwd isn't superior to anything, you're right.

except it is superior in price/performance ratio. you're wrong.

that's a pretty sad statistic to boast about, the drivetrain layout is so shit that there are no performance fwd cars over 50k

>Honda went with the 1.5 in the new si instead of a detuned version of the engine in the type r

Why can't they do anything right?

Don't know about you but I'm not really emotionally invested in drivetrain layouts so I can't say it is "sad". But when I'm buying a performance car I will buy one wich has best bang for buck.

Regardless of price range, I should add.

If that's all you care about then there are better options than the civic type r

As what for eample?

inb4 Focus RS

>not wanting to keep hasport and car thieves in business

Camaro 1le is pretty much the best bang for your buck you can get right now, in America at least.

Sikk subie bruh.

Maybe, but that's because you don't have CTR there ;)

fuck ugly it doesnt even look like a civic

>garbage visibility
>no space
>awful interior
>GM quality

Yeah, no thanks.

i think it looks alright
i'd buy one if i was looking for a turbo 4banger

youtu.be/FQopawPlBhw

no Ecoboost = slow lap times

>wasting horsepower to drive the back wheels

goddamn cucks

>he has to wast horspower to drive the back wheels

meh doesnt sound like a supercar

>get Subaru
>put more dents in the front
>add spikey spoiler
>remove drive from rear wheels
>call it type r

gud 1 honda

where is a civic and where is a ferrari

Sounds better than I expected honestly, still not a fan of how v6's sound. At least it doesn't sound as bad as a gtr

here's a rwd accord

I'm curious how well the Civic type r will do here in the US. The sports car market is dominated by Mustangs. Camaro's are 2nd and Challengers are third. The Civic type R looks to me to be another 350z/370z type of car. Not a lot of sales but will have a small fanbase.

>Focus RS on Sport Cup 2 tires
>Mustang on cheap P-Zero's

Wow no wonder it lost

Well it's huge for a Civic and it wouldn't be my first choice for the price, but I could see myself picking one up in 5-10 years

LMAO ferd cucks desperate as fuck

That explains why it also got BTFO in the Nurburing by the last gen type r.

You mean older gen Type R.

The car in the OP is the new one.

Sounds like a mangmang 3800

Looks like a fucking Razer Mouse.

Shit.

show me the civic coupe type R (not that watered down si) and I will buy one for sure

A RWD accord that BTFO'd muh italian passion, may I add.

I came here to laugh at that car, I intend to do so in real life if I ever have the displeasure of seeing it in person

Dam son, I didn't knew such bad asses posted in this chinese forum.

I hope I never become a victim of one of your laughs.

It's hideous.

>I came here to raugh at you in Chinese

>FWD

It's a good car for benchracers but I'll rather take a camaro or mustang just for muh vee ate and rwd even if it's slower or a bit more expensive.

After seeing the 2016 Civic Type R made me want going on a tour of duty because I liked the base model of the 2015 Civic and the R Tune is sexy as hell.

The new design of the type R just making me want to puke.
If the 2016 Type R isn't sold anymore when I'm done I'll just buy an 2007 S550 Benzū

It'll be sold in very small numbers at very high markups to ancient weebs with no aesthetic sensibilities.

if they un-edgied it, it would look pretty cool imo.

fucking ruined by muh safety standards. shame, really.

>Last gen Subaru STi hatch with FWD
This is the stuff of dreams, lads.

I actually like the looks. Too bad its FWD though.

Friendly reminder that they are going to be >35k$

Yes, this is okay. The hood still bulges too much, though.

/thread