Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

I Dream of Chromie edition

>What's new?
Zul'jin (the Warcraft version, not the WoW version) to be released in a couple of weeks
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/zuljin/

>Latest In Development
youtu.be/XUhMCNzcUb0

>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked. It's not worth it.

>Where do I find you Odin-without-Master-Assassin-talenting faggots?
/join Veeky Forums

>Current weekly brawl:
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20401307/heroes-brawl-of-the-week-the-mines-reopen-december-16-2016-12-15-2016

>Latest patch notes:
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20407399/heroes-of-the-storm-balance-update-december-20-2016-12-20-2016

>Official site, general news:
us.battle.net/heroes/en

>Hero rankings, various statistics, talent calculator:
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/diablo#hBz-
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not changing up the "where do i find you blah blah faggots" thing
faggot

FUCKING NERF REHGAR
60% WINRATE IN MASTERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I need help playing Diablo, specifically in early game.

>Charge enemy into walls, use grip to put enemies in the right spot when they're too stupid to do it themselves
>Don't run to the enemy gate firing range
>Spam W to kill minions, soak exp, and tickle the enemy gates and turrets

Anything else I should focus on in early game? Late game I have almost no problems fighting, but early I feel like I'm useless. I know I shouldn't be useless.

The build I like to use is this; heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/diablo#hBz-

just get in there and be disruptive

stop

I am SICK of all of these fucking Samuro players on my team picking Bladestorm! All you do is activate it, realize you just told the entire enemy team which Samuro is the real you, then get focused down!

Either practice and get good enough to use Illusion Master, or don't play Samuro at all!

>he immediately cancels it
>does the walk of shame back to a safe spot because he already pressed Q and E

I prefer his other ult just to fuck with people more. I won more games with it.

Stop what? He's seriously OP, bloodlust needs a big nerf, I suggest in duration so that you can just randomly pop it and run at people.

*cant

>medic's stim drone gives one hero 75% attack speed and 25% movement speed for 10 seconds
>rehgar's bloodlust gives every hero 40% attack speed, 30% movement speed and 30% lifeleech for 10 seconds

Why is Rehgar suddenly OP again?

BL and huge at buff.

BL is literally free wins

>push button
>run at enemy team
>win fight

beast cleave found its way into hots

Wait there's a new indev video?
WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS TELL ME
i thought we were friends :(

>beast cleave
>not turbo

it was posted in the last 100 or so posts of the previous thread
and we're not friends, nigger

sry ptsd i played a warlock last season

say is raynor still busted and are people playing him

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

he's a bit on the weak side with all the mobility being added to the game but he's still strong in the damage departement

Who the fuck does this guy think he is?

Who is the most edgy hero?

people say he's weak but according to logs he's tier 1
possibly just riding that bloodlust wave

Alarak

A guy who likes the worst girl of a great series and thinks his opinion is in any way correct.

A normie. Probably a Sylvanasfag.

>every time I use bl my team still loses all team fights and they get mad I didn't pick heal slut ult

ur teams an shit

make somebody pick jimmy

illidan
guldan
alarak

>rehgar OP so go try him in QM
>tracer is the only assasin in my team
>first boss on the mine map kills everything on the lane all the way to the core
>my team still tries to say we can win

Fuck him I LOVE chromie

Kill yourself pedo

Are you this guy ?

He's not me, I'm me, and I'm a Chromie enthusiast! You aren't a pedo at all!
I actually don't care what people or or don't like, and I am enthusiastic about nothing..

Another retarded OP.

Waifufags are always the worst in every community.

i love her too

I really like Medivh but I wish they rework his abilities you get so much hate for playing him. If everyone is coordinated using his shit he is good but that usually never is the case. Of course I had the same issue with Tass/Tyrande when they weren't as great.

>a couple of weeks
JES!
No way I'm going to have the gold for it, though. Someone buy him for me, please.

what the fuck

It's some picture from Reddit. Basically, that's the product of Stimpaks and Friend Exp bonus, with consistent playing.

I am shocked you found someone to constantly play Chogall with.

sent ;)

should have just made another kel thuzad OP

>pedo
>huge fucking tits
?

How do I git gud with valla? Every time I fight someone like tracer I always lose the fight

Haha, China Stitches. I don't get how he devours and gorges when that shit in the way.

The blankets lift up, and the person inside gets a comfy pillow fort made of unseen organs.

master positioning and stutterstepping, don't ever stand still

>have to stand still to attack or cast
Mhmm.

Are you serious?

>There are some people who STILL don't know the center of the nuke does bonus damage
>We lose the game because of this, since we were missing just the TINIEST bit of damage on the enemy core
>Retard teammates go in one by one into the enemy core thinking they have the damage to take it out, and just end up dying for it

I am mad beyond words

>>There are some people who STILL don't know the center of the nuke does bonus damage
Does it, though?

200%, user.

Fucking retard.

Yes. It does. Please use the center on forts/keeps/core.

Are you sure?

I am sure you're retarded. Yes. Thanks for asking.

How do i do Kerrigan?

>Morales can heal
>Rehgar can throw a slow stick

Makes you think

Stun > Rake.

That's it. No seriously.

I love lost vikings but it is completely frustrating playing them because all I ever get is teammates who bitch about them no matter how well I am doing
In one game the people on my team bitched about the following
>complained that I didn't have my vikings doing anything when I had them just attacking minions in each lane
>complained that wasn't participating in teamfights when I had one or two vikings in the fight and ones that were not were soaking
>complained that I was was not soaking because I had a viking or two helping in teamfights
>complained that I had them all grouped up when I had just used play again
>complained when I had them grouped and captured a boss with them

>valla with 10 stacks stim and bloodlust all at the same time

Fel Chromie is magic too good for this world

And no one will draw Chromie Time-cest

I started looking for the patch notes from a few months ago where they tweaked the center damage just to show you, but then I realized you could just go fucking find it yourself if you really don't believe us.

YES. Goddammit, man. YES, nukes do more damage to structures in the center ring of the nuke. Notice how there's a more intensely colored reticle in the center, then a more faded much larger ring around it? Everything in that more harden-colored center reticle takes increased damage.

I requested and artist to draw Fel Chromie showing off her big knockers to regular chromie trying to turn her.Won't be done for months since the artist is backed

What Artist?

I want to nibble Chromie in the ears!

To everything in the center. Not just structures. As it was previously mentioned, the center deals 200% damage (100% extra/2x)

anzka so the wait is going to be very long

Can you post it?

Damn he is good.

He also charges half price if yo request gnomes or goblins

Not even close to done yet

Never heard of em'.

>Look up art.

This is going to be an easy, easy fap when the time comes.

>He also charges half price if yo request gnomes or goblins

What a based god, outside of the wait times.

Is kerrigan a nigger?

Genie Chromie is one.

She wuz good little white girl before she got BLACKED to shit by Abathur.

anyone wanna play some quick matches for the quest? i'm bored and lonely harukan#1781

Nah, she is a sand midget.

>He also charges half price if yo request gnomes or goblins
Holy kek. He could be the shittest artist of all time but that alone makes him god-tier.

>terrible attitude
>dreadlocks
Take a guess.

I'm going to add you and then instantly unfriend you

Kek

Guess the sands of time make one -really- brown. That second pallete for that skin is dark as hell

>dreadlocks
That make sense.

Did you guys knock out your nexus challenge games? I never party up with people, so despite playing every day, I still have 7 to go.

Joined a random group in general chat and friended the party leader, finished my last 8 games in 30 minutes of beginner AI games

discord link?

Mages were a mistake

i've been last pick and banner 5 games in a row
is there some logic behind this?

WHERE'S THE REST!?

50% bonus damage now. They changed it wayy back.

sauce?

looked on paheal and reverse image search, couldn't find anything.

Anyone have that webm on sky temple where the team keeps getting fucked by KT chain bomb?

Check previous thread.

Did I miss a patch note? Why the fuck are people taking Rain on Gul'dan all of a sudden?

Because it's a meme.

Retards have been taking rain since he was added to the game, it has never been good

Real-life midgets/dwarves are hardly analogous to children in body type.

To say as much is a very non-PC thing to say.

To this day, I still fap to the same 2 sets from Jemma suicide.
My average dick would look huge compared to her body