Does Japan have the best City-Road System too?

Probably.

Maybe.

Yes.

Plausibly

No.

I don't know.

Can you repeat the question?

You're not the boss of me now.

and your not so big

Arguably that title goes to the US because they've planned entire cities around the car and their road systems manage the traffic that gets generated the best. The urban road networks in most other regions of the world generally consist of expensive workarounds for problems that don't exist in the US in the first place. Imagine the MUH TAXES outcry if Americans had to start putting the urban highways on stilts.

Montreal does, case closed

Life is unfair

>Arguably that title goes to the US because they've planned entire cities around the car and their road systems manage the traffic that gets generated the best.
>live in New England
>this is not true
All it takes is 20 minutes in Boston traffic and you will curse the colonial fucks that laid these roads out.

NYC would except for the sea of endless potholes and the never ending construction job that is the bqe

boring roads are the price for efficient grids

also, it's city planning's fault for suburban sprawl increasing car traffic, not so much the grid system itself

>boston

Doesn't look so bad.

>All it takes is 20 minutes in Boston traffic and you will curse the colonial fucks that laid these roads out.
Cities in Aus are the same. Sydney traffic is worse than NYC, even though it's a city less than 1/3 the size and population.

Wasn't Boston designed for horse and carriage first? Or some shit like that

Nah they had automobiles in the 1700's, they just designed the roads like they did so some user can reveal how retarded he is on a Rhodesian zebra hunting forum in 2016.

we finna go zebra hunting in rhodesia?

count me in phamo

Japan's expressways are very good. They are all toll roads too. So it keeps the rabble from using them to go a short distance and clog them up.

Surface streets on the other hand are a problem. Mainly because of urban density and 2000 year old cities. Streets aren't named either. Major roads are, but yourather local streets are not. Street addresses are not in a logical order. Property lots get their address number based on when the lot was created. So 1, 50, 623, and 5000 can all be next to each other.

Mountain roads are great. Though they are taking the fun out by putting cones down the middle of roads in the curves. So you can't use both lanes. Some really fun motorcycle roads that are one lane wide, with wider spots for traffic in different directions to pass each other.

Free parking is rare. You can't even register a car un less you own a parking space.

Gasoline costs 6 to 7 USD a gallon. Gas stations are full service.

In japan it is best to use trains or buses when available.

LA is probably the most carcentric city in the world and people seem to complain the most about it.

Police cars here are only factory tuned. If you can do better than 180 km/h they can't catch you, so they don't even try.

>Streets aren't named either

I know that feel.

>Yeah head away from the jetty
>take a right by the third breadfruit tree
>go up over that mountain and down
>When you reach the flat take the left opposite the mango tree that charlie is cutting down and go up the next hill
>Stop by the house with the blue gate and blow your horn
>Ms. Thomas will come out asking what you want
>Tell her you have something for Mr. Joseph and she will shout Mackie in the house behind hers
>Give the package to Mackie

be gone, fatty

Japan works around cities better than most everyone else but America's purpose built car accomodating cities are still superior (with a few exceptions like DC or LA where the system was outgrown)

>residential area outside of Boston
?

They need good roads to escape the nuclear fallout.

>Does Japan have the best City-Road System too?
It works well because it has an efficient ship and rail system to move heavy freight, regular freight, and people from one end of the country to another.

Car ownership is unregulated in the USA, thus some car owners have even been known to park their cars The problems came to light recently due to the homeless living in cars seeking parking spaces. Sometimes, a homeowner might not be able to park in front of their own home, but streetside parking is not assigned in residential areas.

>Car ownership is unregulated in the USA, thus some car owners have even been known to park their cars
amazing

did it just all blow over the usa and nowhere else?
that can't be right

it blew all over Canada and Mexico to

Nippon Banzai

My nigga from the h2o hmu if you wanna pinks my dude

>yuropoors are still shitting up Veeky Forums

chirst why

yeah but you need to be rich as fuck to own a v6 camry

>I did this

this roundabout could be a 3 way stop and would work fine, eat your own shit faggot

>the most european-like part of the usa in terms of development patterns has some of the same transportation problems as europe
funny how that works

yes it could
but that roundabout could be constantly in use instead of having one road backed up for over a dozen cars

We DID put our roads on stilts.

nyc has beautiful nice wide roads
sydney uses shitty lanes barely wide enough for two cars as major arterial routes.

Sweet fucking jesus as someone who is from the midwest and has never even been on an advanced highway system that shit looks really intimidating.

Jew!

Just stay in your lane, you won't fall off.
Also, did hiro remove the (You) from people's posts?
Replies to me show up with dotted lines.

It is. And if you miss your exit there is no simple 'do a uturn at next exit'. You are pretty much stuck.

>weird california samefagger