FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>hehehehe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5GTXaEfA7M
pastebin.com/vCSLXjHq
humblebundle.com/game-developer-software-bundle
docs.google.com/document/d/1CcEIe-gJzC1NN9MCuyakP2aOwxQRacXTPt5JuIDcmSs/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1sNgwKt3YPI0m9XtqPWxx-KsM3S-UOhbxisMHcCSo11I/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for melancholy.

First for Pokemaniacal has a fursona

I'd like to talk about how Purple Guy was the worst thing to ever happen to FNAF. Literally every current problem with the story traces back to him.

Fourth for you actually being second

Wow what an old comic

I never asked for these feels

Sixth for GMF had no intention of visiting and Weaver is finished here.

In other words, old news. Despair not that they're gone, but instead celebrate that they were.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5GTXaEfA7M

What was the purpose of this scene?

Reposing my pointless character sheet;
a fun little project that has absolutely no bearing on anything.
There's even a nice little lewd bit at the end of everyone's section for those of you who don't want to read what is essentially just me trying to pin down some idol thoughts.
pastebin.com/vCSLXjHq

Jesus Christ that voice acting is awful

Man, I wish I could actually view image files right now.

That's just Scott letting you know right off the bat that he has no idea where he is going with the story

I miss GMF not Weaver but yeah was fun while it lasted. I still appreciate the few ones I like being around.
You mean idle, user. The personalities seem pretty cut and dried at this point having seen it done a million times already. At least the lewd goes through the effort of showing it which is nice.

I think the biggest problem with FNAF's story, beyond the retcons and plot twists, is one that encompasses Purple Guy's existence AND the ghost kids, which were another common gripe people had.

Scott likes to explain things way too much. Be this because of influence from his fanbase or because he doesn't understand the more subtle parts of telling a story, the result is the same. Every new game reveals something new, and the series is always worse off for it. Over-explanation is a downfall not only of horror, but of storytelling in general. Everyone knows what a zombie or a vampire is. Sure, they'd be scary if you came face-to-face with one in real life, but in fiction no one cares anymore beyond mustering up an eye-roll and some exasperation at how bloated the horror genre is with 'traditional' monsters.

The first Five Nights at Freddy's, however, didn't have anything like this. Sure, murderous robots had been featured in horror movies before, but this was something different. They were animatronics, children's mascots for a pizzeria. Not only did they evoke a mostly forgotten fear that a lot of people had buried away, but the clash between the innocence of childhood and the horror of what they were capable of created a great dichotomy.

Not only that, but the antagonists were something fundamentally different. The first Five Nights at Freddy's game left the origin of the animatronic's actions vague. It was possible that they were haunted, but it was also possible that the explanation given was right and they were just malfunctioning robots following their own set of rules. Speaking of rules, the methodology of the animatronics also added to the atmosphere of the first game. They would always follow the same patterns without deviation, and when 6AM rolled around they were done. It all added together to create an air of mystery, a lack of understanding, and people fear the unknown most of all.

And now FNAF's abandoned it all.

I want to marry Rugrats Bonnie super bad

Fuck off, hateanon

I want to marry all the lolbits

>The personalities seem pretty cut and dried at this point having seen it done a million times already
Yeah, I can see that. The point was less to come up with something completely original than to distill and refine what the thread has previously come up with. The discussion of the fnoso cast a few days back was the thing to spark this exercise off in the first place, so you can probably see a lot of that in this.

This fucking general, I swear

It's that last comment that really does it for me.

Fuck on, FuckOffAnon.

I don't think there's a better image than this to perfectly encapsulate the /5N@F/ experience

Seriously though, were these the best voice actors Scott could get with his millions of dollars? Between the awkward writing and stiff line delivery I could swear Christopher Nolan wrote this.

Hey guys, pay $1 and you too can make ever decreasing in quality games! humblebundle.com/game-developer-software-bundle

Making Purple Guy a vaguely defined, anonymous serial killer who eventually becomes a mechanical abomination is fine.

Making him into a cartoonish Australian businessman scientist with multiple children who builds super-advanced pizza robots to kill children in his secret underground laboratory is pure idiocy.

Purple Guy wasn't the mistake. The mistake was trying to give him any character or motivation beyond "he's a guy who kills kids and works at the pizzeria".

I like how you had Chica as the "social on the outside, quiet and reserved on the inside" as opposed to the "loud and proud" personality that she is sometimes given.

The lewdtext on Freddy has to be my favorite of the bunch

But Rugrats Bonnie is cute! Cute!

She is indeed

What is there really left to discuss about FNAF? I think we've just kind of hit a singularity of complaining in circles.

too real

New chapter when
new R O O M M E N when

Repost the recolor

I agree user, I like having a variety of purples. When it was more vague, you could mold him into anything you wanted. Now he's just William Afton.
oh man that's cute. Mac is lookin' hot

We'll find something. We have to.

Purple and Phone Guy are not fucking homos

This is slander

Nigga could be bi you know.

There's plenty of minutae in every game that's not really been discussed. Also plenty of stuff ripe for creating content. It's just that no one here cares about any of it.

I think it's a given that most artists are going to ignore SL if they're creating any sort of AU

It's such a fucking mess that trying to integrate it into a previously established story without majorly modifying it is nearly inconceivable, it's even worse than 4 in that regard

Elaborate.
HARDMODE: Don't mention FNAF World

Phone Guy's relentless optimism could be misconstrued for gay camp, the way Starchy portrays him sometimes. Any pairing which isn't Phone Guy and Fozy is heresy, though.

CUTE! I really like the eyes.

The problem with canon Purple being a defined person is that it prevents people from making OCs of him?

>social on the outside, quiet and reserved on the inside
Wasn't it the other way around though?
>that spoilerd bit
Yeah, I sorta went overboard there. I feel like Freddy deserves some extra attention though, considering how rarely they show up in lewd stuff.

Oh my gosh, Static, this is great. Thanks man
Sorry for only just now seeing it

You motherfucker I knew someone would make that joke the moment I noticed my error.

>Wasn't it the other way around though?
I honestly don't remember, probably something like Zed's Chica or Powerwriting's "Bonnie Bunny's Confession" fic invading the mind when trying to think of other Chica related things.
I'm also trying to remember if there was ever a personality text for the fnoso gals.

>I feel like Freddy deserves some extra attention though, considering how rarely they show up in lewd stuff.
That's for sure. Some more bear or fembear in general would be nice.

>that hardmode
You're killing me, user
Anyways, FNAF1 has the mystery of both the kitchen and the backstage that were both rather popular in the opening weeks of the general but then quickly petered out. Just what was Chica doing in the kitchen? What did Phone Guy mean when he asked you to check the heads in the back? What about the endoskeleton back there that occasionally moves around? Also, what was the deal with Night 5's phone call? Was one of the animatronic's talking to you? Speaking of the animatronics, how much of their actions come from the ghosts and how much come from the animatronic's programming? As shit as Sister Location is, it does cast doubt on the commonly accepted belief that the ghosts are in control, if only because Afton would absolutely build robots for the purpose of killing night guards.

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head for FNAF1. Every game in the series has parts to them that were underutilized in discussions and OCfaggotry alike.

Phone Guy x Mike will forever be OTP

All of that stuff was discussed to death user. Now you're wanting exactly what Scott's doing, explaining everything. And that's why the games are shit.

Please take a good hard look at what you want and what you'll be getting.

Thanks Mizu! I was fun voicing it and I'm glad to hear that ya liked it! I'd like to voice another comic of yours that involves Toy Freddy if that's okay with you

You're free to do so anytime my man

So wait, then what are you asking for? You said that there was nothing left to discuss, but now that I've named stuff you're saying that it'd just be explaining everything like Scott does. If that's the case then you would be against anything and everything that was strictly gameplay discussion.
>All of that stuff was discussed to death user
I've been here since day one, and I do this thing where I keep track with what the thread was like in the past. With every day that passes I read not only this thread, but the threads from 1 and 2 years prior. I've got the threads from December 27, 2015 and December 27, 2014 open in other tabs. Nothing was ever "discussed to death". There were at most at dozen posts about checking the heads in the back that peaked with that one writefaggotry, mass baseless guessing about the kitchen that eventually culminated in the fringe idea of it actually being a secret lab, taking the idea of a misheard phrase of "joy of creation" and running with it, and jokes about "Naked Nate".

>when you try to rob a store but the home defense system is an animatronic rabbit

Why is that rabbit spitting on Denzel Washington?

First off, I'm not the user that asked to elaborate. Second off, I've been here since day one as well. Maybe discussed to death is too much exaggeration for you, but the reasons why people don't make OC of stuff primarily go to it not being interesting enough to be used.

You want things to be like they were in the old threads you read. Simply not going to happen.

Thanks!

Okay, now it just looks like Mike is wearing a nigger mascot head.

Wait I can fix this

sheeeeit

I thought you were drawing other OC fags take on the characters, not doing more rubberhose stuff.

ayo hol up

Careful with that sort of talk, otherwise you'll get Panels all hot and bothered.

I miss Badboy Goodman's art.

A quick gander through the booru will fix that longing.

Is Panels a coalburner?

Not only does Panels like getting BLACKED, but she also has a thing for mascot characters.

He's a mascot fucker who cums on Bufallo Bell's hair.

indeed, and that's why we love her stuff
>he

Panels lusts for little girls

Hey man, I'd cum on Buffalo Bell's hair as well.

Me too

Like that loli he made voice his Phone Gal

>Ghost "One Man Klan" Spookygoo

You'd be amazed how many educators wind up super racist despite education being a turboliberal field.

A story twelve months in the making- Celebration. A horror story about Springsuits.

docs.google.com/document/d/1CcEIe-gJzC1NN9MCuyakP2aOwxQRacXTPt5JuIDcmSs/edit?usp=sharing

A story two months in the making- Purificwtion. docs.google.com/document/d/1sNgwKt3YPI0m9XtqPWxx-KsM3S-UOhbxisMHcCSo11I/edit?usp=sharing

The first game was pretty dense with ambiguity. The first game got gradually overtaken by the other games in terms of discussion, and as a result people became more disinterested in those mysteries, like the heads or kitchen. People came up with all kinds of answers for those but once the sequels started coming, they faded away since the games got much more upfront with it's story.

If you want to get a discussion on the kitchen or heads going though, I think Scott sees Chica as the kitchen cook character and didn't know how to animate her messing up the kitchen. She does the same stuff in FNAF 4 and there's not really a mystery there as much as a vacancy of coherent story.

Jeremy is best guard.

Why did Cri make it so that the perfect waifu would eventually leave you to go full raider on some people's asses and then become an eldritch abomination

Whyyyyyyy

So that you can
S A V E T H E M

You made it a waifu, you should've known the consequences. Baka.

One of the things I'm interested in the most is the backroom of FNAF1's location. The possibility of the heads themselves being haunted, Bonnie sometimes removing the eyes of it's costume, the endoskeleton that's laying on the table, the room's existence as where Mike gets suited, it's all stuff that I'd really like to talk about or see more OC of.

Really, I'd say making a game about some vague background event was the canary. Nobody wanted to see the Bite of 87 except underage redditors who had never seen a horror movie in their life nor cared to, because FNAF was only interesting because it didn't hand the story on silver platter. The result is this autistic craving for answers to every fucking thing regardless of whether or not they should remain mysteries. By the time Silver Eyes came out the series was already pretty fucked in terms of horror or story.

MatPat videos probably have more hits than Scott's website.

I imagine Freddy talking over BonBon's voice lines, acting like the puppet can't talk and she has to talk for him.

I can see it already.
"I want to fuck Funtime Freddy doggy style and then cum on his big eyes"

I've written dozens of stories about the heads; most of what I write comes from some question I had.

It's pretty tough to energize people nowadays, though. The general is largely uninterested in the first game's little details, like the kitchen or switching eyes. Your best bet in regards to seeing more OC of that kind of stuff would be inside an artist or writefag whenever they ask for requests.

More Roommates when?
Will Mike's mechanic girlfriend come to zootopia?
Will Mango be revealed to have four arms?
Will Mike ever get laid without getting drunk off his ass?
Will Beanie ever get her limited edition Bob Platinum vibratir from Bon Bon?
Will Haddock keep being such a fucking pirate
Will Foxy Prime come out as a sweet transvestite through a musical number?
Is Pokemaniacal a bigger fucking hack than Scott?
Will there ever be lewds of his zoosona?

Spring bon is best bon

Amen to that, we need more. Same goes for this little bastard too.

Nice work, I like the expression on BonBon's face.

Cute as always.

Must make for some chaotic gigs if the two are sarying either the same thing at once or two different lines.

Love the expresions cent

I ask this in all honesty: what the fucking hell is wrong with you?

>she will never sing you a song