wts
dbow
dboots

pm nabutso

ok sure

>shoah using hubcap trip
calssic honest.ly

incase anyone is still wondering why yell has been removed

Reminder that UNCLECHUCKUS CC is the new yell. All players, new and old, feel free to buy/sell and spout brilliant memes in there.

who /grinding/ here?

Kunta Kinte cc

for kings, by kings

Who here /poor/?

hi rofl

me, still buying d axe tho

Hi rofl

Grinding them moss giants
Also what's the price on lobbies? I remember them to be 1k back then in the original, but not on /v/scape.

I think it's like 500

What's up nerds i just had a heart attack and invasive surgery
How did you spend christmas?

With family, believe it or not.

casual reminder no yell will kill vscape

With my gf

Who is this?

>/v/scape without yell
>I am growing stronger

you are wrong

Tara.

i can't edit shit, guess who is this poor nigga

Let me take those rune items of your hands m8

hi shoah

RIP Odel

>makes a bold claim
>does not explain reasoning
>expects to be taken seriously

doubt.jpg

Would you look at that, the last thread hit the bump limit.

That's because this is yell now.

>724kb
you fucking deserved it

How does anime get removed then?

good

literally nothing wrong with that

at least now shitposts bump the thread to the top of the catalog, saving this formerly dead game

what does that mean

I'm poor and my phone is old, leave me alone

cutetorture on suicide watch

maybe work on the cardio a little bit and you wouldnt have heartattacks tub tub lmoa

>Yell is removed
>Latent needs to figure out a way to moderate the thread now
>Applies to be a janitor
>Gets accepted
>His good work removing anime and other degeneracy is noted
>Promoted to moderator
>Slowly works his way up to admin status
>Gook moot grants him ownership of Veeky Forums
G-good thing yell was removed h-haha

Perhaps.
They determined my burger saturation levels were beyond human limits and that my freedom levels could have liberated a small middle-eastern country.
Such is the life of a burgerclap.

They even had to evacuate the hospital at one point when one of the surgeons cut into a clap pocket and the entire hospital erupted into a standing ovation.

I'd call you dumb but he did it to become a vscape admin so...

communism

commommism

is

a cute grill

commanmensm

Anyone around combat 119 84 or 76 want to fight in the wildy? Next to none - high risk.

-pm Koos

reported for haxs

post doings tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

>Make America Great Again
What did he mean by this?

reminder koos tries to pk runecrafters with ancients

ANCIENTS LMAO

Omw

He means that ::y should be back

other way around, CTR

>Huntsville hospital
Oh shiiiiiiit who is this? I live like 45 mins away! It really is a small world after all.

They didn't touch your freedom glad did they? Wouldn't want you to become un free

pls gib free stuff

Why is it that poor people seem to have a larger bank than rich people?

desu I like the /sekritklub/ feel of cc

cuz they collect useless shit

>not wanting to catch them all
Rich people are so full of themselves.

>be neet
>start school
>no idea what to major in, or do with my life

i want to be neet again

reminder that Mango cc is THE sekrit LIT cc

REAL MANGO HOURS SMASH THAT JOIN BUTTON

moo

>no idea what to major in or what to do with my life
don't start school, what the fuck are you doing?

please stop trying to make me a meme
-mango

This What the fuck are you doing? School is fucking useless unless you know what you want to do. Unless it's for art, then don't give up.

femdom crossdressing submission ERP cc = Unclechuckus cc

see you there ;)

This is completely inaccurate. Latent removed yell because he was butthurt.

How the hell does separating the community and forcing people to join circle jerks help anyone? Maybe if mods actually gave out reasonable mutes/bans it would discourage people from wing absolute retards in the thread. 1 hour meme mutes mean nothing, if someones being a faggot, mute them for a week. If they do it again, mute them for a year. Why is this so hard?

If mods are too lazy to do this, then create player moderators. There has to be a few people in the community the mods can trust to keep yell from going full retard. If not then odel should just delete the server if we're that retarded.

>Latent removed yell because he was butthurt.
About what?

>the citizens need to police the police meme
But that's not how it works. Checks and balances aren't real.

good post

>Checks and balances aren't real
That's some commie bullshit right there.

/v/scape is not a democracy, there are no checks and balances

Really makes you think.

there is nothing wrong with gentle femdom

Mods, I'm getting bored without yell. The game seems even more dead than it previously was. Please fix this.

Sincerely,
Someone who has been playing longer than everyone shilling against yell.

Hammi

>"wow guys, having no yell is great!"
> join cc, get banned
> try to trade in thread, people meme on you immediately
>don't post trades I'm thread, someone posts a fake trade and idiots mass pm you
>try to have serious discussion in the thread about vscape, people meme harder an shit on you even worse then global chat
> Veeky Forums faggotry is worse than vscape faggotry by far, this thread, and the last, is a complete indication of that

Face it, the only people who actually like the idea of this are those who get shit on in yell for being retards and have to post in a circle jerk CC safe place where the mods all suck up to some (pretend girl) player for virtual pussy. Forcing players to join a gay unmoderated erp session in order to ask questions (which gets them banned because these self appointed player mods are power tripping) is completely off putting to new players. There are no "good" player chats. The ones people claim are unmoderated have like 2 or 3 people in it at any time, the only large one is a complete circle jerk that is consistently worse than yell.

Bobster or any other mod that may be listening, can any of you explain whats going on? Your silence on the matter is really confusing at this point. I can't imagine you would Gold mod Latent to let him shit on what you were saying just a few months ago, that yell was here to stay.

yo so can you play this on resizable or nah

>How the hell does separating the community and forcing people to join circle jerks help anyone?

On the contrary, it connects communities together precisely BECAUSE of clan chats.

>b-but clan chats are circlejerks too!

Nobody is forcing you to join that specific cc. If you don't like it, then make one of your own. Yell was the one that forced you to join a giant global cc, where you have to put up with degenerate bullshit without your consent, full of low-quality shitposters that relied on the mods to mute them.

>Maybe if mods actually gave out reasonable mutes/bans it would discourage people from wing absolute retards in the thread. 1 hour meme mutes mean nothing, if someones being a faggot, mute them for a week. If they do it again, mute them for a year. Why is this so hard?

Here's the thing: mods have lives and better things to do than police us. That's why they don't take it seriously.

The next best thing would of course then, be for us to regulate ourselves, hence why cc's have stars.

>If mods are too lazy to do this, then create player moderators.

Ok, so name me one (1) unbiased, non-mem pmod """"candidate"""". Pro-tip: you can't. More pmods is just a clear and obvious recipe for disaster that would only intensify drama and mute abuses. You cannot deny this.

>There has to be a few people in the community the mods can trust to keep yell from going full retard.

Even if theoretically there *was* a perfect pmod candidate, they cannot be online as much as assigned stars in cc. It's physically impossible, and just finding that many people is a joke.

At this point, you're basically saying: What if we have non-corruptible cops who can clean the streets and stop crime once and for all! And honest politicians too!

Realistically it's just not gonna happen. The practical solution is cc's, and that means no yell in order to make cc's a viable alternative.

>If not then odel should just delete the server if we're that retarded.

Maybe so :^)

Selling items

>tfw runescape never had yell and yet it didn't feel dead
Maybe you should remember the old times

>seems

this is the meme

we had almost 60 players at prime time when normally its 40

yes

reminder having no yell is just a giant meme and everything will be back to normal in a week

can't believe people would ever think it's permanent, and stop bitching even if you dont

How much for each?

Because runescape had 2000 players to a server, shitwit.

>I joined a shitty cc or got banned from a decent one because I'm a total massive faggot: the post

stop being such a faggot and maybe we'll tolerate you longer than 5 seconds

Overpopulation, that's all. Can you imagine 2000 people living on the continents of Runescape? It's way too small for that.

Runescape did feel dead. Sure there were people running around but they may as well have been bots. How often did you spontaneously have a meaningful interaction with another player in realscape? Probably very rarely.

It's not a meme. I know all about our average player count because I've watched it for well over two years. What I meant by my post was that after being logged in for an hour today I saw not a single person ingame and spoke with nobody. Our dysfunctional community is really the only thing that keeps me playing this game and the lack of yell is going to dry gameplay up even more.

>there are infinite fish, fountains have unlimited water, trees grow back in seconds, and you don't even have to strip mine for ore. Also there are no toilets.

RuneScape could literally support the entire population of India.

>denial: the post

How the FUCK does server size necessitate the need for yell?

Explain. Now.

Old realscape had cc's, and so do we.

What exactly does yell have other than a massive shitposting platform?

>How often did you spontaneously have a meaningful interaction with another player in realscape? Probably very rarely.

I was part of a big cc and had nice discussions daily, and I STILL keep in touch with old realscape buddies that moved on.

>Our dysfunctional community is really the only thing that keeps me playing this game and the lack of yell is going to dry gameplay up even more.

So you admit you only logged on to shitpost? If you were part of a decent cc, then the game feels alive, if not much more.

Honestly, it seems like the ONLY people who defend yell are rightfully very annoying and shitty people.

Try improving yourself instead of blaming others, it's a start.

eye m pur

>seems

well there's your problem. Join a decent cc.

The mods aren't responsible for your lack of a social life.

>there is no 24/7 trading going on in varrock/seers
>ccs are run by partial people who ban people they don't like

Two very big reasons.

>coins aren't the first item in the bank

Ree.

>gold at the bottom
Fucking triggered me.