Mini cooper alternative

So my girl has a 2014 mini cooper s and already had a leaking head gasket (replaced under warranty) and the warranty is about to go out. Because of BMW tax i dont really see a point in her keeping it anymore. She wants something small like the mini, still somewhat practical and fun to drive.

The only car that fits this that comes to mind is the FiST. The GTI's have garbage reliability and have a german tax, the Abarth has an ugly interior and probably worse reliability, she likes the miata but she passed on it because it has no practicality, we both didnt care for the FRS because of shit power and ricer tax.

Are their any other cars other than the FiST im missing? i have a speed3 and she likes it but wants something smaller so that also rules out the FoST.

Honda fit

shut the FUCK UP WITH THE MEME TAX. the fiesta is a turd anyways. Get a civic you meme boy

She hates the fit, no tech, no power, and boring.

twongi.

Civic Si and plsgo

PT cruiser with the normie pls go package

FiST is brilliant car. Very easy to drive, and great fun on the right roads. Can get 40mpg-ish if driven tidy.

I would say though, the ride can be very harsh on bad roads.

Go test drive one is the best way of deciding

>Dependent rear suspension

gti
better interior than the fiesta
better looking(imo)
more space
faster and more fun

if you're a couple of pussies just sell it at 80k miles or something

why not FoST?

>GTI garbage reliability
2012 Mk 6 here running Unitronic stage 2 software and supporting mods.
Not a single problem.

Read the op

Fiesta ST or a used Abarth with a aftermarket warranty. Fiats depreciate like rocks.

>fiat depreciation meme

Gotta say, in the realm of memes, this is a real one.

So you want:
Good reliability
Small
Fun to drive
Has rear seats

That would basically be the toyobaru and FiST, and if you didn't like the toyobaru because it was underpowered, you won't like the FiST either.

If you don't like the FRS because of low power then you won't like the FiST. They have very similar power figures.

Booty bothered scion owner detected

The modern GTI is pigfat. The dream is dead.
Enjoy your 5 door sedan.

There's so much more midrange on the FiST I actually have trouble believing you've driven either car.

it sure as fuck better than any ford hatch
plus if you live anywhere that isn't the US you can buy a rocco