Not even DBT

You're a retard if you don't commute on a dual sport.
>can see over SUVs
>filters through traffic
>40-60 mpg depending on traffic
>dead simple to maintain
>cuts down on congestion
>turns a 45 minute commute into a 25 minute commute

Remember, you're not stuck in traffic, you ARE the traffic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xB0b_6nc-qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's it like being retarded

>leave home before traffic begins
>get home after traffic ends

>take dual sport to work
>turns 30 minute ride into a 60 minute ride
>blow engine on highway

I'm not stuck in traffic though. Small town master race. I've been thinking about doing my three or so miles of commute on an e-bike so I can keep up with traffic but I'd have to use it for a decade just to even out the purchase price on fuel savings.

But i do

Dual sports have 36" seat heights that shit is far too tall for me

i'm 5'9

i take pic related to work and it's objectively better for a 140 km rt highway commute (i have 2 dual sports also)

>everything a dual sport has +

>super low maintainence shaft dive
>water cooled v-twin for longevity (this bike is older than me and i daily it in the summer)
>grippy sport bike tires
>steeper rake for better handling on the road

>can see over SUVs
A typical dual sport has like three inches of seat height over a sportbike/sport tourer and is on par with much comfier adventure bikes. You can see over SUVs on most bikes if you aren't super short, especially since you can stand up (makes it easier to balance anyways)
>filters through traffic
Wow it's like every other bike, only it's a single cyllinder hell ride with a tiny tank
>40-60mpg
Remember the words "tiny tank"? 250s sport-standards get this and have equivalent power, better handling, bigger tanks, and since you're not mentioning off-roading...are just better.
>dead simple
Not much simpler than a liquid cooled twin
>ciuts down on congestion
>turns a 45 minute commute into a 25 minute commute
Never forget that this is illegal in many places (because it's not fair, i, uh, mean, safe)

And dual sports need lots of aftermarket to match the seat and ride quality of a bike that's actually made for commuting. It's a bike made for riding at the speed limit until you get toa dirt trail, idiot.

Sup
DR350 is the best bang for the buck
I smirk when I pass Jeep Wranglers in my town because there's nowhere for them to off-road. Except for me.
kek, 5'9" here, motorcycles are designed with the average height male in mind. You'll fit fine, the suspension will compress with your weight.
>denial

Its 20 fucking degrees Fahrenheit in CT but I own this silly thing called a coat.

KLR-650's jumbo 6 gallon fuel tank ftw
Went up a tooth on the front sprocket to a 16/43 ratio and with a set of highway pegs, its even a great highway traveler

Ayo fellow DR bro.
Yeah this is the perfect way to travel. I have the 250 though.. But I cant complain with 6 gears its like a dirtbike with overdrive.
My bike started to rust and chance to yellow so i just did 6 coats of bedliner. Not too worried about dropping it now lol

explain the bomb.

Who /xr600r/ here?

> commute
What is this and why would you submit to such cuckoldry?

Mfw people actually ride dual sports

>chain and sprockets constantly need to be replaced
>sprocket uses some retarded clip instead of a proper nut which has a higher tendency to fail
>have to buy overpriced knobby tires which get eaten up 10x faster than proper street tires
>need valve adjustments weekly

The only justifiable reason to ride a dual sport is the extra clearance and handling capabilities allows you to ride over more obstacles than your average cruiser or sport bike. A dual sport can probably ride over a ladder in the road whereas any other bike is probably fucked.

Its actually a box set for Fallout, so theres a bunch of gave DVD's in there.
Grabbed it at gamestop on impulse then remembered I didn't take the car.
Rode around for like 2 hours by multiple cops with what looked like a damn bomb behind me and nothing happened.

Are you actually retarded?

>A dual sport can probably ride over a ladder in the road whereas any other bike is probably fucked.

That's more than enough reason already to get one instead of any other kind of bike

>HAVE to buy knobbys
Oh

>Denial

no more like truth

enjoy your tiny tank, shitty ride quality, and single cyllinder shitengine

dual sports are meant to go off road and make a lot of compromises to be good at that, not commuting. dual sport = what you buy when you're too poor to truck a good dirtbike to the trails. maybe you should try an adventure bike.

>has never ridden a motorcycle

a short wheelie and a bit of speed will get you over a lot of things without any trouble, even on a gixxer. DS ground clearance and suspension travel starts to matter when you're jumping logs and boulders instead of ladders.

>A dual sport can probably ride over a ladder in the road whereas any other bike is probably fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=xB0b_6nc-qQ