pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_affix
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1806311
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

out

Dead league

Just a reminder that if you've made it to Cruel Dried Lake you're doing really well at the game and you can keep on keeping on! We're here for you, but if you've got more than 20 scrolls of wisdom then you don't need help and you've obviously been farming for some time.

We're here to answer your questions, but to fair some of us are pretty new to this game and it's very complicated. We can tell you all about getting to level 40 though, but once you're there you're higher than most of us!

Have fun Exile!

Most players than any other league in the last year

Is this good deps for lv52?

what's your barrage look like

why blood magic, are you going ea?

No

I'm sorry, but is the league already dead? Oh, that's right. The league isn't even dead yet. In fact, there are thousands of players online right now. Does thousands of players count as dead? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the league isn't dead? The league is still going right now and it has been the best league for how many years now? We're just going through one of the worst times of the year that just happens to be slow because people are spending time with their family. But you know what? Fuck you. This league is one of the best fucking leagues, it had over 30k concurrent players not long ago and would have again if it weren't Tuesday night right now. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when March comes and Act 5 is released. Oh look at that, another mtx release. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this general again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-PoE posts because you're a faggot blizzdrone who doesn't like PoE because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll here, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I'm interested in playing a vaal spark inquisitor, what skill should I use to level and when should i switch to the spark?

It's not BM dude. Just reserving all my mana with Wrath HoT HoI and using 3x -8 elreon jewelry.

>Getting bored of EQ.
>Give Blade Flurry a try to see what all the fuss is about.
>I'm the motherfucking fist of the north star.
It feels like I'm on easy mode all of a sudden. And I'm not even using poison.

I want Antalie Napora to fart on my dick and call me rude names

Give me your favorite namelocking melee skill to build around

nice. you have my blessing.

Wild Strike

Going to try cyclone raider. Never done a melee ranger before, what the fuck do I use to level with? Sunder until I get EQ, then go cyclone once I get ngahamu?

I leveled with Cyclone just fine. Just use whatever until level 18, then use Wideswing, then use The Cauteriser once you hit 40. The Cauteriser will easily carry you until maps, but you can obviously equip Ngamahu's at 55, so there's no need to use it for so long.

What are the highest rolls a regalia can have? Any site for this

I can't even begin to imagine how much free shit a girl streaming PoE must get.

1006 :^)))))))))))))))))

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_affix

Go on

the average girl , probably a lot. she knows enough about the game that i don't think she really needs hand outs tho, altho she always seems to have some white knight faggot running support for her.

No issues with mana?

Thank you

Why is Esh so fucking terrible? He has a huge nova that insta-kills me (5.5k life and 75% lightning resist) and he throws those lightning balls around the entire arena that have a massive range and do at least 3000 damage per hit, plus there's a minimum of 30 of them spread around the arena and they move around.
Who the fuck thought that this was good boss design?

how's facebreakers anymore. Thinking about going gladiator with abyssus

I picked up the Life and Mana Leech node near Spirit Void pretty quickly and had two Elreon rings, so no problems.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1806311
>Celebrate the New Year with gore fireworks!
Anyone else think this is in poor taste in light of Carrie's recent death...?

odds boats
evens idols

No, how fucking unrelated is that to Path of Exile? People die everyday, did you give the game shit when they first added gore and blood?

You heartless motherfucker.

I've never played a dual wield (statstick or otherwise) or a crit build
Give me suggestions for either

>babby's first positioning matters boss fight
CI VP was made for braindead idiots like you who can't deal with basic boss mechanics

His orbs literally occupy his entire arena and his nova is around twice as big as his arena is.
How the fuck does positioning matter when it kills you regardless of your location?

the game is literally unplayable unless you can face tank anything (kek) or you have insane MS or whirling blades

positioning is fucked in this game

>catposter thinks this thread is full of elite players

What the fuck are you even talking about?

friendly reminder that voll did literally nothing wrong

he lost

Uh what build do you play?

First of all, I'm pretty sure his nova hits you more than once if you stand still. If you just WALK through the nova (with like 60% movement speed) it doesn't hit that hard even at mid level range. If you are all the way at the end and stand still, it doesn't do that much damage either (could've sworn you could outrange it).

As for the orbs, they at best only cover one third of the arena only.

He and Xoph are the only Breachlords that I don't even have to take a portal to go outside to refill flasks. I have 5.6k HP and use only 1 health flask.

>blink arrow to edge of screen
>skill goes through
>2 seconds after
>Resurrect in Town
Izaro smash that I blinked away from hit me even when I'm playing lockstep.

Thanks Chris.

Cyclone Raider. I easily beat Xoph, Tul, and Uul-Netol. Esh is by far the hardest because it's fucking impossible to hit him.
>As for the orbs, they at best only cover one third of the arena only.
Not in any of the three times that I fought him; they cover the entire arena.

>tfw can't hide helmet to look at my qt hair

Vanishing Dye mtx

>cover the entire arena
The only thing that I THINK could've made this happen is you run in all direction non-stop while he's spamming those balls. This was never the case for me.

i was in catacombs or one of the tight corridor maps before, walk into a breach , uul netol breach, whole corridor fills with bone spires, can't shield charge, lucky i have flame dash on my bar as well, can't flame dash because the whole corridor is blocked with spikes spawn beyond boss and rippppp. should have been running leap slam :(

wew thanks. I'll take a look for it. I actually haven't looked at any of the mtx besides the tabs

catshitter dies to Gorge boss, his opinion about eliteness is irrelevant or self-deprecating at best when he's one of the worst players ITT

was in a breach that i raped 100 times over in a currupted tier 14 map that i raped 20 times with no issues and ripped to a random breach rare that had reflect which is literally impossible to see with the games graphics

i might go back to these settings

Is there any reason to go mines over traps?

Because traps make you gay.

Why is there such a huge gap in Ngahamu prices? Surely 50DPS isnt worth an extra 120 chaos?

Of course it's not. Those people listed theirs before the prices fell dramatically.

It's literally impossible to die to his shock nova with 5.5k hp, I've done the fight many times and it never hit for more than 3-4k (possibly a crit), either you got hit several times by hit and got "one-shot" and you weren't at full hp, regardless positioning matters because you CAN avoid it or take only one hit from it, the wind-up is also obvious so you have time to hit your topaz if necessary

>It's literally impossible to die to his shock nova with 5.5k hp
And yet it has happened to me 18 times.

lol

>Go to the ladder to get the streams off the people that ripped
>They aren't streamers

:(

people die every day you fucking reddit

I started playing and i noticed on the forums that there's this "Scion" class that isnt showing in the creation screen, how do i unlock it?

Kill dominum

get to the end of act 3

>Because of her high learning curve, she's initially unavailable to new players. The player must rescue the Scion, who can be found in the final area of Act 3, just before the fight with the final boss of this act. Killing the boss is not required to free the Scion. This can be done on Normal Difficulty (in any league) to unlock her as an accessible character.
read the wiki, newshit

Thanks!

>dominum

I'm not gay but mathil's shredded body...

more retarded questions
What does it mean when a guide recommends a 20/23 gem?
I understand like 21/20 because you get it to 20 and corrupt it, but I don't get the rest

in some rare cases, 3% qual might be better than another level (think something like temporal chains) but without more details, it's impossible to say whether what you read is full of shit or you just wrongly paraphrased it

Corruption can give a gem level or give the gem extra quality (20 level + 23q)

How the fuck am I supposed to get a splinter from Uul-Netol? I've killed him dozens of times but he never drops a splinter.

oh I get it. So to get the result of 21 or 20/23 you vaal but it's random how it will turn out. So it's like 50/50 chance for my gems if I get 21 or the 20/23 I need. Thanks

I still don't understand quite what quality does to all gems. Some of them it seems to do nothing but help you level faster

poetard?

eyelids_open_sakura.jpg

>So it's like 50/50 chance for my gems if I get 21 or the 20/23 I need.
more like a 1/16 chance
corruptions do nothing or subtract a level/quality most of the time

If you're referring to the achievement, you need to damage him in a regular breach in the wild, not in his domain. You get a splinter for every 10% of his hp.

Looking at this guy he has 6link
cwdt, ball of lightning, curse on hit, temp chains, enfeeble, and orb of storms

Is there actually any point to 6 linking this?
Like what benefit does orb of storms even get. What is the point of cwdt to cast a level 4 ball of lightning that does 50 damage?

I'm just trying to understand

it seems like a waste of 6l, but both spells get the CoH setup, they're curse delivery skills rather than damaging skills

probably a support bitch, as I can't see any reasonable build wasting a 6L just to dual curse shit

It's from this tri curse WI build. I understand the curses. I just don't understand the point of cwdt, ball of lightning, and orb of storms. It seems pointless and a waste of a 6 link when you can get something far cheaper

Orb of storms can't be supported by cwdt. So Ball Lightning is autocast, Orb of Storms is self cast

That's what I'm saying. What is the purpose of a shitty autocast ball lightning, and what is the point of the 6 link when 5 is fine

ball lighting applies the curses enfeeble and temp chains

a low level cwdt gets procced more than a high level one
ball lightning needs to be low level in order to work with a low level cwdt
the damage doesnt matter
the only thing that matters is that it applies the curses

as for orb of storms the build i assume you're pulling this from uses orb of storms to activate elemental overload and mastermind of discord and this was the only free socket for the gem

we don't have a crystal ball to read into a guy's mind, if the same could be done on a 5L then it can be done on a 5L, no point in mulling over it for ages

I never thought of that. I'm really dumb sometimes. I thought it procs on all hits, does it only proc off the damaging ability in the link?

learning new things every day

I understand why using orb of storms, but I didn't get the point of 6 link. I think it might be wasteful to splurge on a 6link for my build if I can get a better 5. Maybe I can get a 6 link and use it for other builds in the future? I got no idea

I'm just trying to understand because I'm a new player retard

who is she
i dont play this game sorry

a popular female poe streamer

This is me right now. Except I'm not in bed yet and it's 7AM.

>popular

read the tool tip on the CWDT gem if you want to know how it works

the 6link is quality of life for orb of storms casting curses on certain bosses like uber vaals without needing to be hit by them

its not required

and whats her name user

>popular

>not in bed yet
Just read [SS-BRAIN] Koibito ja...nai. Setou Karen Hen
Literally waited 3 years for the guy to finish drawing this.

twitch
.tv/pressstarttopaws

thank u user
she has a deep voice from what ive heard so far

u ching chong motherfucker i dare u to post again, this is trump's america now and u wil b deported

I know how cwdt works. I didn't know that ball lightning specifically had to be the one to proc it. I thought I could use my other spell to proc it.
Okay QOL. Maybe I'll just grab 6 link then. I can afford around an 800es one

I wish Chihaya was my gf, we could lay awake all night together in bed.
If you know what I mean