Fuck it!!

>My wife's gonna kill me or maybe divorce me but I'm getting this!!
Fuck a minivan.

Pic here

>Buy the car you want

>Buy your wife a minivan

And if you can't afford to own two cars, you sure as fuck cannot afford kids.

Great idea senpai

probably the oldest "sports car" still in production
if I were your wife, I'd also divorce you

>Not being a responsible adult
okay then

>getting a divorce over buying a 350z
At least choose a good car to ruin your life, or are you just doing it out of spite?

Ugh fucking minivans, so fucking unnecessary unless you have like 3+ kids. The amount of fuckheads that have 1 kid and a fuckin minivan astounds me.

Evo?

> Divorce for buying a car you want
> Marrying a bitch so insecure that she would divorce you over this shit
Why do you do this?

Get a WRX

The reason people buy minivans is that they are the perfect height to get small kids in and out of and get them buckled up.

SUVs are too high and make things difficult, regular cars hurt your back. CUVs and minivans are just right.

get a miata

>tfw you have two kids, but a brand new Hellcat, come home with it, and your wife doesn't say shit because she knows who the man is

>not buying your wife a large luxury sedan
cuck

Evo 10 is discontinued as of 2015. They still make new 2017 370z

This, but the hatch version

>plenty of room for hauling nigglets in the back seat
>boot has enough space for strollers n' shit
>bonus points if you wageslave in IT

Don't let her force you it user, remember, don't let a woman take control of your life, you're still in control, she can't do shit

Minivans can be useful for carrying a lot of shit or carrying more people when necessary, all while not ruining the new-car market like the CUV.

Of cousre, wagons are superior, but NOBODY SELLS THEM IN BURGERLAND REEEEEEEEEE

pretty sure you can get some audi or volvo wagon

>miata

I fucking love my Grand Caravan. Much better Cargo options than an SUV. I restore and build high end furniture and instruments so the low deck height and ample room is perfectly comfy for hauling stuff.

Something like 284 horsepower and good torkz too.

Occasionally perform regional music events too. With a small trailer in tow it fits all our gear, four adults and one lunatic drummer in comfort.

just cherish it because she will likely sell it or your kids new, new stepfather will be doing donuts in it at the wal mart parking lot at 11 pm on a sunday after dropping off a street walker

Except the hatch space is fucking tiny and you can't fit full size dogs back there

A cocoon on wheels?

lmao!!

this

You'd potentially sacrifice your marriage for a 370z? At least get a "sports" car with rear seats.

You can buy most any sedan in wagon form in the US.
People just don't.

The "Baby on Board" sign was not ment for telling other drivers to fuck off, but tells emergency crews to find a body of a dead baby if car is completely rekt. Otherwise responsibily in considering acquisition is not an argument.