Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
pastebin.com/GHStmm22
i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Ember Prime's ass and crotch.

don't forget those abs user

NO

KEYS

Show your Ember's neck.

>Got to give aids to an aids frame

I enjoy justice.

Stay aware

Stay pure

Stay solo

best spot for neurode farming?

reminder: real shitter (not with a 's') hours is from 10am all they way through 2am

How long does it take to see if you got infected? 24 hours or until the time you get your trades reset?

where get helmet

24 hours from when it happened

It's Tennogen.
It's not even in the game yet.

It's a workshop item at the moment. One of the better ones, in my opinion.
I really, REALLY want that Victorian Valkyr skin to be a thing

Alright, time to hope I am protected by glitches like when I hung out with 2 nidus a few days ago.

>frames can enter infested room once growth is full blown
>helminth has unique lines for each frame
pretty neat. wonder what NEVER EVER's line is

>Limbo Rework not even out yet
>Tennogen still in Workshop
>Infected plague happening RIGHT NOW
>No fashionframe of playing as a Good Plague Doctor solo.

Fuck the opportunities slipping.

>mfw zero fame infections
Not that it'll matter

You can only post in this general if your Nidus is not infected.

You're pulling my leg are you? If that is true, then I would get every frame infected then.
Post the lines.

Looks like It's a one time thing so I can't post one until two days from now when my Nova should have the largest cyst.

>log in
>my Trinpie is infected

Earth, Everest and derelicts

>being infected is a bad thing

>This plague is DE gateway to a bigger plan.

So whom exactly is this useful on?

Does it matter that you hit certain %? Based on the wiki chart, it doesnt look like there is any magical mark you should be hitting for most Frames and nobody can realistically reach the first softcap other than Valk/Chroma

>Have a restless sleep because oddly hot
>Wake up at noon like a big responsible boy
>Log in to warframe
>Get this
NO MAN, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS
I'M SO SORRY

Well any build recommendations would be appreciated, and yeah I've noticed today with Health Conversion, even with x3 HC and decent armor it just got shredded.

I dont expect him to outclass other frames but I'd like to have it somewhat useful since I love playing him a lot.

Shit nigger what are you fucking doing

Frost?

>boot up hieracon after a while of not playing hoping that shitters just use akkad for leveling
>its a squad of underleveled frames and mastery fodder weapons that keep dying

FUCK OFF MY NODE I NEED RELICS AND SOLO CARRIER SPAWNS ARE ALWAYS FUCKED

I thought this would be okay now since it's been so long since SOTR originally caused this shitter migration

I JUST WOKE UP
HELP

UGLY
G
L
Y

Some frames' abilities scale with armor. Like Iron Skin, Warding Halo, Snowglobe, Scarab Swarm, etc.

>bought all the colors yesterday
>looking at all the colors now
>so many options
>I don't even know what to do with myself now

>go into hiearcon with a lvl 10 frame
>bring a tonkor
>problem solved

Literally all you need is to not get one shotted and always have enough energy to press your oh shit button. I leveled a few frames at Hiearcon with the current even booster since I needed relics anyway.

Even my Banshee's sorry ass did fine there at 17.

I just started playing this kusoge on PS4 because I saw some webms. How do I become hot? What should I spend the 150 shekles I got on? What am I even supposed to be doing after I remove that mind control shit anyway?

my ember is ̴̵̭̻̺̣͔̼̫̣̼̦̣͔̥̎̃̆̃͝ͅL̵̵̵̸̷̡̛̛̰͓̦̭̼̺͙͖͎̟̦̗͉̼͓̦͍͙͖̮̩̰̰̥̤̘͙̖̤̺ͣͪ̓̆͊̀̋̂͐͌̋ͤ͋ͬ́̂̏̔̌̽͊̔̊̇̉̈ͯ̐̃ͬ͊̚͟͞ͅI̴̶̛͓̤̖̙̪͈̪͍̥̱͕͔̩̞̲̩͔̣̺͓̯̬̔̓̎̔ͧ̿ͭ͌ͭ̅ͪ̐̒͋ͪ̓̀ͧ́̄͊̊ͦ̾̍͑͐̀̍ͨ̆̈́ͤ̿̈́͂ͬ̿̒͊͂̾́͊̍͝͠͞͏͍̝͇͎̱̗͔̥͙͕͇̠̮̞̦͇̝͍B̴̶̛̲͓̟̙̹̟̙͚̘͚̙̟͎̩̣̩̫̜͚͎͔͍̻̖͓̩̈̃͒̽̀̔ͪͬͭͩͧͤͦ͒̄̽ͧ͒̌͌̀̆̍̀ͨ̉͐̃́͊͂̑̓ͤ͆̑̎ͣ́̕͡͠͡ͅͅȨ̛̘͔͍̘͈̤͔̩̠̙̗̠̭̞̦͙͉̘̖̪̮̮̮̹͇̠̜͓͇̖̣͔̫͉͔̹͙͎̾ͯͮ̆ͣ͐̂̿̇̑ͮͦ̓͌̆ͩͪͮ̽̂̆̔̾̅̎̽̕̚͢͠͝Ŗ̐̈̀͗̍̈́ͨ͆ͬ҉̷̡̛̦̪̼͈̯̝̓̐̐ͭ̌ͣ́͟͡ͅ҉̢̘̠͎̤̦͕̦̦̟̼͚̬͇̺̮̱͈̳̖͇͛ͤ̈͒̈ͤͤͧ̆̉ͧ̀́̚͢͟͡A̡̡̡̛͔̦̜͔̳͈̖̻̗̖͓̰̻̦̝͍̘̠͙̤̤͙̜̔̊ͮ͌̋͆͌ͭ͗̂ͣ͆̍̇ͫ̓ͨͧ̒̀͂̏ͩ̆ͩ̕͘͜͡ͅT̸̶͔̩̝̖̝͍̗̲̙͚̺͊ͮ͌̌͛̉ͩ͒̎ͣ̐̋̽̒̓̔ͫ̀̀̊ͧ̇̔̓͘͏̴̩̘̟͍̟͖̣̲̱̖͖̲̩̪͕̭̠̭̹̤̝̻̺͈͉̤̀ͫ̂ͦ̕̕ͅĖ̷̴̷̷͙̳̝̲̟̬͓̠̰̺̦̣̙̲̰̝͉̰͉̝̲̟̖̻̻̻̫̻͍̯̗̫̟̥̖̲̞̙̮̱ͦ́̽ͤͭ̃̌͗̄ͯ̅̈́ͮͭ̿͌ͧ͛̈́̉͋̂ͪͮͤͣͦ̀̏̌͒ͫ̈͂̑̉ͬͪ̾́͘͟͜͜͡͡ͅT̶̨̪̞̤͕̥ͫ̾̈́͐̿̇ͯͤ͗̕͟͟͞͏̵̢̧̨͇̭͇̥̟̞̠̫̟͔̰̞̼͇̞̞͖̲̩̀ͭ͊̒̓ͣ͊̉̇̃͑̃͗͐̂͑̉͌͝U̹̹̳̱͖̹̯͈͚̘̇̅̆͊̀̿ͬͫ̈̅̃͛͢͢͟͝҉̸̸̡̡̛̛͚̤̤͔͍͎̘̻̘͙͈͙̹͈̘̰̰̻̜̣͈̯͕̩̥̘̀̓͐̓̔̌͋̾̒̏ͦ̍̂̚͜ͅŢ̸̶̴̢̹͔̟͚͙͓͚̳̖̙͖̮̗̙̼̭͚̯̹̘̟̝̟̳ͤ̌ͮ̃̍̾̃̈́̐̿̐̉̓ͬͩ͛͌̋́ͬ͊̌̓̇̒̅ͤ̕͢͢͜͝͠É̷̵̶͍͍̩͖̠̻̳̖͚̜̫̭̤͉̫̻̯͙̫̬̻̦̺͉͔͒̆ͭͪͩͬͧ̍̾̀̇́̀ͪͪ̎͊̓̀̌̅̿ͩ̌ͣ̋̅͒͆́̚͜͡͏̧̻͚̮͉̭̪̥̩̟͘͢͠M̞̟̘̯̯͖̥̪̱̰̹̫̘͉̟͈̤͔͕̼̥̗̱͎͍̮ͭ̈̽̽̎ͣ͐̅̎ͬ́ͬ̇̽̒̽̔ͪ̂͋̉̓͗̔̊ͣ͗̿̓̿̐͗̓̍ͩ̃͒̉͗ͤ̉̿͑̚͘͜͠͞͝͏̭̹̰̯͈͙E̵̴̡̛͓̼͙͚̹̱͚̘̼̪͉̦̘̪̟̲̩͓̤̲͇̩͈̜̯̠̥̱̞̳͉̪̭̘̜̣͈̝̊̂́̃͐̄̆ͬ̽̽̌̔ͧ̾̍̃͂̐̈́ͮ͒͊̇̀́̾ͯ̋ͦ͑͌̍ͧ͒̆ͮͤͦͮ̚͞͞͡ͅE̸̸̴̢̢̬̯̝̩̞̦͕̣̗͉͈͔̜̤̙͎͎̹̱̳̾͗̏͒ͮ̈́ͣ͗́́ͩͨ̓ͫ͌̒̿͌ͩ̾̓ͤ͛̂̔ͭͮ̎͂ͪ̌̌̓͊͂̽͛̿̾̆̈̌̔ͭ̇̃͜͝͝͡҉̩̼͚̻͝ͅẌ̷̴̴̡̡̬̤͉̲͔͎͉̣̹̮͕̩̱̞͔̳̞̝̜̪̭̘̗̤̩̯͈̙̮̖̭̙͖̣̠̰̣̽̎͆̉̄͊̂͐̽͂̃̏̋ͧ̔͆ͪͩ̎́͑ͧ̄͐͌̓ͤ̀̈̆̈̌ͮ̔̒ͦ̾͋̕͘͘͢͡͞ͅͅI̸̵̡̢͇̰̫̪̰̜̣̘̹̬͚͚͙̥̲̳̙̼͔̪̺͈͈̪͚͓̣ͧͪ̓̐̓̅̆͛̄̎͊̐͌͐ͮ̍̌̈͒̽ͯ͊ͨ͗ͤͮ͒̂̏ͮ̉̍ͯ̄̄̚͠͞͞͝͏̴̸̟̩̹̜̪̬̗͚̬̙̮͔̥̟N̷̯͖͓͉̲̓ͮͬ̇̎́̊̔ͯ͟͜͠͏̸̴̟̭͓̳͍͉̮̠̹͕͍̗͎͔̩̭̺̞̫́͊̀̏̂̂̔̃ͣ͒̓̓̎͆̆ͤͤͩ̀͢͠F̸̡̯̻͕͍̜̗͓̱̬̹̻̲͖̰͚̣̝̻͖̲͔͔͓̣͉̻̤̪̮̜̱̰̟̮̭̞͓̝͓͕͕͖͖̥͔̗̯͚̲̎̃ͪ͒ͤ̿̑́́ͧ͗̄̍̈́ͫ̑̓̅̿͛̋̄̌̅̍̿̎͊̽̂̈ͦͩ̅ͯͯ̒̍͊ͩ̅̃͂͗̕̕͘͟͞Ḙ̸̴̢̢̩̣̹̝͕̤̥̲̙͕͇̟̼̝͓̣̟̞̺̳̫̗̹̱̩̟̬̻̩͓͖̗͚̻̘̰͓͈̈́̂̽̄ͮ̃͆͊̒̔̊̅̿̀͛͆͂͆͒̀ͮ̒̑ͮ̊ͭͪͦ̀̀̚͜͠͠R̶̳̲͖̠͖͕̠̹̗͚̣͈̠̖̣̯̤̤̉ͧͫ̈̉̅̆̐̀ͬ͗̅ͫ̽͗̚͟͏̴̵̡̘̞͇͎͎̮͔̪͖̎͋̇ͬ̃̉̿ͭ́̕͠ͅI͊͐ͩ͒ͮ͏̷̵̢̨̧̩͍̜̗̗͉̺̰͓̼͇̳̟̥̙̜͓͕̭͔̮̻̲̜̯̹̙̩̲̱̣̳͎̋ͨͮ̇͊̉̋̅́̍ͨ̎ͦ͒̏͆̎ͧͤ̂ͧͣ̎̒̈̉̽̂́̓ͬ̂͘̚̕͜ͅͅŞ̸̶͍̭̪̺̩̘͕̗͉͓̻̪̲͎͎̜̬͕̝̥͚̻̫̻̹̟̞̠̫̹͑ͩ̃̇ͭ͐͊̇͐͂̑ͧͯͨ̑̈́ͦ̋ͨ̓̓̌ͮ͝͠ͅ

>Not being good enough to carry a team of shitters to over 2k

>tfw Addicted to using Saryn

help no other frame is fun to me

What weapons would you suggest for her?

>Copy text into notepad
>Has "RUN" in it many times

Is Hydroid a good frame?

>It's a We're leaving at 1200 episode

Tell that to them, not me. I don't know how you even fucking die before the first extractor.

Can I? Of course, it's an easy node. Is dealing with shitters plaguing my UI with COCKNUGGET IS DOWN worth it? Not for me, Hieracon was my node to grind that was also fun, especially with like-minded pubs.

Honestly, I agree with you. Worthless fucks on that node pisses me off.

The only thing worse if when a shitter joins with prime access or a warframe bundle.

>they have all rank 0 prime access gear
>they didn't even color it

His 2 and 4 are neat. His 3 has its uses at times.

I literally dont know the point of his 1

What is the best throwing secondary? I tried the staticor but the fire rate bugs me.

Thanks for reminding I need to finally watch this, apparently it's free to stream on Amazon Prime Video.

I always use Base color on my Frame/Weapon's first mission.

Calm down Ork, you have 50 other trins built anyway.

spira p actually has good crit stats

>try to buy Akstiletto riven
>some guy messages me, shitty roll (like 30% crit damage and chance and one useless stat)
>4 rolls
>tell him no, I'm not paying a fortune for something that's been rolled, especially with a bad one as its current
>he tells me it's only 2 rolls so it's still under 2k
>I know that but I humor him, ask him what he wants for it
>600p
Jesus christ I feel sorry for whatever retard will eventually buy this. Nobody in their right mind will buy reroll fodder for 600

Ignis, CE Hikou for spore
anything that can pop spores really well, like a status weapon

Please respond. I have no idea what I'm doing

How do we fix Nyx?

www.google.com

Warframe wiki

Didn't realize the other thread died.
Where do you guys get all your endo from? Shit drops in tiny amounts and I'm only like rank 5 in most key mods (health/shield/rifle damage/rifle multishot) and it'd cost an arm and a leg to level them.
I swear fusion cores were easier to get.

slots only

progress through the starchart

Jesus Christ.

You Now Remember the Tipedo.

Unlock more planets, activate and do quests as they become available.

Learn to bullet jump, and ask higher level players to taxi you to alerts that you cant get to yet.

I was around for a year maybe more before they removed coptering. I leveled the Tipedo to 30 and never touched it again.

Does the proc from his passive occur pretty frequently?

Personally he's my "have fun in not-high level content" frame. Anything you need him to do at high levels (tankiness+CC from 4) is overshadowed by Rhino w/ augments, so he's fun to dick around in fissures and the like. Personally my builds are:

-Safeguard w/ max power and some efficiency
-All around (may dick around with duration+range instead, don't use this much)
-Warding Halo max power build w/ survivability mods

Be sure to use Steel Fiber as WH scales with it. I'm curious to try a range+duration build in Interception as when enemies are suspended they don't count for occupying the point.

Oh yeah, I keep seeing Valk primes with the basic white colouring.
It looks really bad, even for a DE paintjob, like they just left it uncoloured.

Slap on Gunslinger it's worth the increase in charge time and true ATATATATA fire rate.

Tipdeo was my favorite melee in the game until coptering was removed.

And SHIT accuracy

Alright, thanks. Now how do I become hot?

It's literally 50% user.

But remember that Slam attacks don't just come from your jumping up and slamming down. Certain stances will also trigger Slam attacks during certain parts.

For example the final hit in Cleaving Whirlwind's Forward E combo will be a Slam attack and can summon a tentacle.

>he can't reticle bounce

Sad!

give her a huge horsecock which casts all of her abilities

what do I focus on with zephyr? duration? strength?

moving

>Fire Tonkor at Moa
>It goes through their legs

If Nidus doesn't get nerfed, I'm buying 10ogen

>fire penis at moa
>it goes between their legs

reroll?

user please, the Moa has delicate machinery.

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

for all your frame-related questions

nah.

Only buy weapon and frame slots with it because they're the only things in the game you can't get otherwise.

Just progress through the star chart and do junctions. You'll get free shit to get your mastery level up.

Farm Jackal on Venus for Rhino. He will singlehandedly carry you through the entire star chart, even if he's not super amazing for later game things.

Be sure to grab Frost from Kril on Mars. You may have to grind him a bit, but he's the best frame in the game for defense missions, which are usually the most lucrative for resources.

Level every weapon and frame you get your hands on to 30. If you like it and want to keep it, cool, start throwing potatoes and forma on it. If not, sell it. The only way to level up your mastery rank is leveling unique weapons and warframes.

pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
pastebin.com/GHStmm22
i.imgur.com/14PT5m4.jpg

next time don't bother replying to my posts you subhuman

You are tasked to go on an unknown mission type of extreme difficulty and must pick one from these three.

Who do you go with?

Hieracon regularly gives 2k+ endo

Nezha, he's my boi

very little can't be beat with radial blind spam

excaliber every day

Excal, he's the one with equal stuff across the board, and if it gets rough he can 2 and run out of there.

nezha, has abilities similar to the first two

and boipucci

Nezha because fast don't lie

Rhino for finishing the mission.
Fuccboi for viewing pleasure.

Holy shit, fuck off you autist.

>defending coptering
lmao you crying? you begging? still need babby mode? want me to hold your hand?