>breathing heavily
Carm who ate all the ziti?!

>3 door SUVs
that's my fetish

i miss my truck....

Hell Yeah Muhfucka

>mfw they're both shit

>not buying mopar

Shit fetish 2bh. All of the width and height and brick aerodynamics of a longer SUV with none of the passenger/cargo space.

>tfw 3 door truck based suvs won't come back

I know the Bronco is making a return, but they say it will be more like the Bronco II rather than the I.

>LIKE A ROCK
I liked that song
but not as much as the old Pontiac ads
youtube.com/watch?v=9Dz6t0gmicY

>I own one of these

There's always the Range Rover Evoque

>Mopoor

fuck off nerd

But I also happen to love having windows

My truck on the right, father's on the left

My father's truck on the left, mine on the right

I miss my C1500. Best truck platform the 90s had to offer.

Nostalgia overload

>K2500
Aw yeah

RAG HER UP!!!! OHHHHHHH RAG HER UP!!!

youtu.be/BBVEuWE2lGc
> I WAS STRONG AS I COULD BE

That one black guy at 0:06 and the awkward interaction. Imagine the uproar today if somebody had a commercial with a 99:1 white to black ratio. Ah the good old times.

Heard that song on the radio that other day and immediately thought about the 90s truck videos from my youth.

I hear that song sometimes and immediately become sad as I wish for youth again.

>it will be more like the Bronco 2
Pretty much seeing as though it's built on the current Ranger platform. Mind you that's not a bad thing.
>mfw the new Bronco will be closer to an Explorer than the current Explorer

So tighten that shit up then nigga and let's make a fukken Bronco, the best SUV ever.*

* = flipping is driver error not an argument

>IFS
>2.5l
>fullsize dimensions without the power or capability
>it'll probably end up being a 4 door because that'll sell better

So basically it'll be trash.

>LIKE A ROCK
Soo...a paper weight for all them Chevy repair bills?

Is that right? Did I meme right?

It's funny watching Toyota shills try to justify paying $8k for $2k trucks by falsely accusing the longest lasting, most dependable trucks on the road (which also have THE cheapest parts if something does go wrong) of being unreliable and expensive to maintain.

Just put a canopy over a regular pickup truck

o like a rock

topshitpost/10
>IFS
For a start, the last Bronco was IFS. And that isn't a bad thing.
>2.5l
[citation needed]
the 4x4 Ranger overseas is powered by a 200hp diesel, but the platform is set to be released with V8 power.
>fullsize dimensions without the power or capability
[citation needed]
as of above.
>it'll probably end up being a 4 door because that'll sell better
It'll probably end up being sold as either either a 3 or 5 door side by side, but given the retro offroad theme all the kids have been going nuts over spearheaded by the FJ, it wouldn't surprise me if it was solely a 3 door or even freestyle setup.

Oh yeah, the Ranger is returning too. Dunno what to make of that. Well I thought it would of been cool if Ford made both Bronco 1 and 2, but I suppose that is a little to much for them to handle right now. I guess the ranger based bronco was for the best. I'll check it out whenever it comes out.

My blazer

GROUNDED 2 DA GWOUND

another one

kek

I still see millions of GMT400s where I live

I've never been a truck person but I've always wanted one

>For a start, the last Bronco was IFS. And that isn't a bad thing.
TTB>Short Arm Double Wishbone for an off road vehicle

>[citation needed]
The overseas model is offered with a 158hp diesel, 197hp diesel, and a 163hp gasser.

>[citation needed]
>nearly as big as the fuckhuge fullsize Ram
>bigger than a 90s fullsize
>160-200hp range is less than modern fullsize

>but given the retro offroad theme all the kids have been going nuts over spearheaded by the FJ
More kids have been going nuts over it than adults 30+. It's not the 60s, 70s, or 80s anymore. The 18-24 target audience does not work for selling automobiles in the US unless they are dirt cheap. They simply can't afford to buy them in the numbers required to support production. If you'd look at sales figures for the FJ Cruiser instead of looking at fan forums, you'd see it really didn't sell all that great and it's even got four doors. Look at new Wrangler sales and and four door JKU beats the two door JK every time. Depending on your source it ranges from 60/40 to 80/20.

When vehicles were cheaper and the dollar was stronger it made sense to go buy a brand new 2 door SUV just take out on the beach or on the trail. It doesn't anymore. You either buy used, or you buy something new that will serve more than one purpose.

Look at Blazer/Tahoe sales. The Blazer sold great. In 1995 it was renamed Tahoe and they started to offer a 4 door model. 4 door models instantly took over in sales and by the time the new body style came out in 2000, they didn't even bother making a 2 door model anymore because it didn't sell worth a shit compared to the 4 door.

toys are for kids

>$10k firm obo 240k miles I know what I got. Runs great just needs head gasket, fenders, bed, doors, cab corners, tires, and breaks

Don't forget the 10 inches of lift with 37's and stock axles that happen to be leaking and making "a slight noise" before it was parked.

I...I....hate Toyota.

My K3500

buying a mopar

9 mpg

>my pubic hair is wider AND longer than my dick: the truck

"I make sure they line up my cement skid perfectly when I shop at Lowe's." (You)

Bob Seger regretted selling that song to GM

all of my boners...

love this era of 'merica, specifically gm anything and everything. marketing gold. and seger fucking rocks, one of the best shows i've ever seen. god i miss when cars and trucks were good.

fucking clean. 100000/10 would drive and enjoy.

where the fuck do you live? looks like a brazilian shithole or maybe some slum in england

>along comes masterrace Toyota FJ
>5 doors
>with the A E S T H E T I C of a 3 door

>And the capability of a 2WD

Nice dually !

Here's my burb

but they have 4WD

with a proper transfer case and a dedicated shifter

I don't think you know much about cars young lad

>ends up selling in 3 days for $13K after a bidding war between teenage faggots from Veeky Forums

Seriously people will sell their children for crusty old Tacos, it's fucked m8.

Let's get back to some of this acid-washed goodness.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2VgRiaDHWw

>projecting insecurities
Stay btfo

Thanks.

OK but to be fair, that is pretty derp/10

I feel like you own at least one piece of John Deere clothing, and your favourite beer will never be an import.

My old suburban, will buy another one some day...

Will just have to make due with my little S-10 for now...

What the fuck happen to the (You)s?

t h i c c

Nothing hits home like the honest, hard working labour class of America.

Yo Robert put some real lights on the rack.

It's an extended cab SUV.
The wheelbase of a full four door without the convenience.

>tfwn9934tb

It's more convenient, unless you're some cuck with children to haul around. I can get into the back and front at the same time, and I don't have to step back and walk around the rear door.

What are real lights?

>more convenient
>have to open two doors to access rear seat
>no rear leg room
>still have to fold front seat down to get in/out of rear seat

Hella Rallye 4000

>Hella Rallye 4000
There $95 a pop

I paid under $40 for two of the Rallye 4000 FFs.

Amazon has them at $95. I'll stick with my leds thank you.

Do you buy everything on Amazon?

Do you? And why you even care?

I don't buy everything on Amazon, no. You don't have to get all triggered and defensive just because I recommended you get better lights.

>no rear leg room

I bet your wife's son would complain all day about that.

>have to fold down seat to get in/out of rear seat

Objectively false, unless you're a fat sack of shit. If you're hauling anything but 90lbs qtpies in the back, you're doing it wrong.

>THE cheapest parts
this

I go to the salvage yard, 1 or 2 toyota trucks if I'm lucky, but chevy trucks...there's at least 60

>longest lasting, most dependable trucks

OOOO0o0o0oo0o0O0o0o0oOOOOO0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0oOOOOOooo000o0oo0OOO0o0o0oOOOO0o0o0o0oOOOOooo00o0ooo LYAIKE A RYAWK

Ooooo like Iraq

My gf just leased a 2015 fully loaded Tahoe thing. not bad, ride quality wise, comfy too. Still feel like less of a man driving it though.

Take the bumper valance off and throw some all terrains on it, you'll feel a lot better.

>KOONS

How appropriate.

But he'll just be a tryhard faggot. What the fuck is he going to do with A/T tires on a Tahoe, other than waste more gas? And removing that front valance will just leave a gaping, hideous chasm full of delicate GM bits that aren't meant to be exposed to the elements.

Tahoes are cuckwagons for soccer moms and dumb bitches, why do you think so many women drive them? Even Suburbans are cuckmobiles now.

>lane assist
>auto-dimming headlights
>backup cameras

The cuckening is real. North America no longer produces a proper, masculine SUV.

Help us Ford Bronco, you're our only hope.

Kek, it's a dealership in the DC Area, how's that for irony

Not really a good plan, considering that I live in a fuck huge city with bumper to bumper traffic. The damn thing already gets an average 12 miles to the gallon which is why I barely drive it much.
I hope you like a new Bronco that shares the same body and chassis as the new Ranger, since rumors say that Ford is going down with that.

wtf I'm sad now

>What the fuck is he going to do with A/T tires on a Tahoe, other than waste more gas?
>thinks a different tread pattern will drop fuel economy

You might go 399 miles on a tank instead of 400. It's not worth mentioning by any standard.

You're a dumbass if you think that. The tire weight and friction alone fuck up your MPGs noticeably. Not to mention the ride noise.

People who buy Tahoes don't want to hear anything but their Yeezy through the 48 speaker BOSE AUDIO SOUND ASSBLASTER SYSTEM. WITH BLUETOOTH.

It's tire weight (and diameter if not geared correctly) that kill economy, not the pattern.
>BUT THE FRICTION
Good thing tires roll rather than being dragged along the road, right?

>all terrain
>road noise
That's mud terrains, not all terrains.

No that's ATs and MTs - stop being a child. ATs are noticeably louder than a P series.

Keep up that sass and your asshole is going to experience some severe friction.

Love yours. Reminds me a lot of my friend's that he just got rid.

Here's mine, '92 K1500 with a new 350 crate motor

>ATs are noticeably louder than a P series.
With the windows up you can't hear most all terrains at all. Even my mud terrains are barely noticeable.