Live in murrika

>live in murrika
>virtually no more 3 doors left, vw even stopped offering the 3 door golf this year
>2 door options dwindling away

Thank god
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""hot""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" hatches

If you want a 2-door, buy something with a fucking V8 and not some 4cyl cuckbox. You're in AMERICA, for fuck's sake.

>v8
>small lightweight car

Pick one.

Get a crx nigga

small lightweight is what pussies use when they don't have an engine.

Why do you want a "small, lightweight car" when you can have a Mustang, Camaro or even Challenger that's faster, more practical, better looking and doesn't sound like a weedwhacker for the same money?

Also the Mustang and Camaro dropped a lot of weight and the Challenger will probably follow suit soon.

muh fun
muh revs
muh em pee gees

>buying a new car anyway

roflmao

>implying big smoky burnouts and going everywhere sideways accompanied by that manly V8 roar isn't fun
>needing to rev to the fucking moon because displacelet engines have no tork
>what is an overdrive gear

>being poor

Lmao

>he thinks he can't rev a v8
Oh, you're too afraid because you end up breaking the speed limit in first gear.
>his pistons aren't the size of beer cans

>not having fun getting excited about cool new cars you can't afford
>not enjoying shitposting about new cars as the latest disastrous news comes out on them

>tfw no fat comfy cat

ree

nice1, friend :^)))

oh great, another new namefag.
kys.

>Whining about 3 doors

Just be happy youre not one of the poor souls who like wagons.

Real rap only a creep drives a wagon

Because some people want to be able to turn.

landboats turn fine.
Much better than fwd

>"""""Dropped a lot of weight"""""
>Dropped from 4000 to 3800lbs

Hatch always beats useless trunklid if everything else about the car is identical, you fuckwit.

Yeah well you look like a fag driving it

>miata
>brz
>wrx
>fwd

That said, it's pretty telling when America's most powerful 700hp landbarge can barely outrun a riced out civic on the track. Pigfat V8 Landbarges obviously can't turn for shit even with a rwd advantage.

What?
Regardless, two of the cars you listed use an engine that only makes sense in RR, expecting a FR flat engine to turn is like expecting a (you) in 2017.

>What?

There are plenty of small, lightweight cars that aren't FWD like you claimed, and big V8 landbarges obviously can't turn if they're equaling out to fwd econoboxes on the track given the massive 0 - 60 advantage.

>There are plenty of small, lightweight cars that aren't FWD like you claimed
They are all paled in comparison to the number of FWD cars tho.

>and big V8 landbarges obviously can't turn if they're equaling out to fwd econoboxes on the track given the massive 0 - 60 advantage.
track stats can't tell the whole story, that's the problem with you statposters.

Yes, let's compare the pigfat highway cruiser with a massive engine to a Civic that's been pushed to its absolute fucking limit.

Now pit it against a Camaro SS 1LE or a Mustang GT and see what happens.

>They are all paled in comparison to the number of FWD cars tho.

That's because there's more fwd cars in general, you were the only one that claimed light weight and small must equal fwd when that's objectively false, don't start moving the goalpost now.

>track stats can't tell the whole story

Top fucking kek. It has the advantage of RWD, has a better top speed, and dramatically better acceleration, there's literally nowhere else it could be failing but the turns. Just admit it, your v8 landbarge can't turn for shit.

>Now pit it against a Camaro SS 1LE or a Mustang GT and see what happens.

The exact same result. They're moderately better in the twisties but with less power for straight aways. Ultimately they're still pigfat landbarges that can't turn.

>you were the only one that claimed light weight and small must equal fwd
Statistically speaking, most lightweight and small cars are fwd.
face fax.

>Top fucking kek. It has the advantage of RWD, has a better top speed, and dramatically better acceleration, there's literally nowhere else it could be failing but the turns. Just admit it, your v8 landbarge can't turn for shit.

They can turn fine.

A Camaro SS 1LE keeps up with an M4 GTS around a track, bud. I wouldn't call that being unable to turn.

Once again, you were the only one that claimed light weight and small must equal fwd, I never denied most cars, including most small lightweight cars, are fwd.

>They can turn fine.

Well according to the numbers, they clearly can't.

It has a much better 0 - 60, it gets demolished in the turns and only makes up for it on the straight aways.

>Well according to the numbers, they clearly can't.
According to the numbers my motorcycle shouldn't be able to corner, but it does.
RWD has a sharper turning radius full stop.

Top kek, sliding sideways for 3 miles because you pigfat landbarge is too fucking heavy to change direction isn't turning.

>RWD has a sharper turning radius full stop.

Do you even remember what this discussion was about? We were talking about how much better small, lightweight cars are than big pigfat V8 landbarges. If a riced out fwd econobox outperforms your fat shitty landbarge in turns, how badly do you suspect a rwd Miata that was actually made as a sports car is going to crush it in the turns?

>Top kek, sliding sideways for 3 miles because you pigfat landbarge is too fucking heavy to change direction isn't turning.
Nice goalpost move.

>Do you even remember what this discussion was about?
This is when i entered the thread.
The only thing i've been talking about ITT is the capabilites of a RWD car turning.

Now you keep talking as if the Honda was actually faster than the Challenger but according to your very own post, it wasn't.

>Nice goalpost move.

Nope, nice try though.

>This is when i entered the thread.
>The only thing i've been talking about ITT is the capabilites of a RWD car turning.

Right, and I've already demonstrated how you're a moron for thinking the Miata is fwd.

>Now you keep talking as if the Honda was actually faster than the Challenger but according to your very own post, it wasn't.

No? I said its obvious the challenger can't fucking turn if it can barely outpace a much slower riced out fwd econobox on the track even with 700hp.

>Right, and I've already demonstrated how you're a moron for thinking the Miata is fwd.
I never said anything about a Miata, you were the first and only to mention it.

>No? I said its obvious the challenger can't fucking turn if it can barely outpace a much slower riced out fwd econobox on the track even with 700hp.

Stats don't account for powerband, driver quality, road conditions, suspension setup etc.
Keep trying tho.

Hellcat was setup up to go fast in a straight line. You'll also notice i never said anything about the hp of any car either.

>mixing medieval units with metric

>Hellcat was setup up to go fast in a straight line.

All you had to say.

>can't defeat a literal 4400 lb coupe around a short course

i'd trade my FiST for this