/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Grand Time Temple Solomon]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/uuzjp2/
Players must clear Babylonia to participate.
Servants will receive a scaling Attack bonus dependent on their Bond Level.
Defeat the 8 pillars to advance. Each pillar drops different ascension materials.

>[Solomon Pick-Up Summoning Gacha]
-From 12/22 to 12/31
-5* Merlin (Caster)

>[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
-From 12/7 to 12/31
-5* Enkidu (Lancer)
-4* Gilgamesh (Caster)
-4* Medusa (Lancer)

>[Babylonia Gacha Part 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2016/c3tgrg/
-From 12/14 to 12/31
-5* Quetzalcoatl (Rider)
-4* Gorgon (Avenger)
-3* Jaguarman (Lancer)

>[Events]
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Class-based Jew Gacha returning for New Years, no confirmation on Limiteds returning

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60584910
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best boy.

When is the jew gacha?

>no edition

Fucking finally someone got it right.

next year

One of you fags told me more defined abs and smaller boobs

I need advice on the face

Why isn't that shirt Buster

my waifu

Best way to make QP without the daily?

Friendly reminder that Goetia is a good boy who dindu noffin wrong

> OP finally updated
Thank you, Marthafags.

Mogumogu

I like how Ozzy comes off as downright small time now when compared to Gilgamesh after the events of Babylonia and the Time Temple.

Taiga is best girl.

post the cards

her head also hurts whenever the Grail is mentioned, even in My Room and also for Bride. Her headaches are definitely related to Mother Harlot.

Because Martha has 3 Arts cards

On the topic of Martha's Holy Walking Stick

Has someone translated Rider Martha's bond CE?

Gil did jack shit in the Time Temple, Ozy actually went and fought.

>More defined abs
Yes
>Smaller boobs
No

Regardless, still looks good.

>Jesus would basically be a cross between Solomon and Martha in terms of personality
I hate you guys for making me actually really want Chaldea Janitor Jesus. I mean we don't have Roman anymore, may as well have another biblical figure in disguise.

Kouhai needs dick badly.

can you post card for your titty saber?

He looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh! character

I think I just rolled something unpleasant.
What the hell

News when

Men forgive each other with their fists

Why can't he be some Chad-like Messiah instead that is a dick to everyone but ends up saving the world anyway?

She will appear in part 2. Bet in it.

Jesus will appear as Janitor when Roman returns and introduces him to the staff.

Because that would be more along the lines of someone like Promtheus.

I'd change Rider's Martha art card to make her raise her staff straight, causing the top on cross to shine and then she taps the ground with it's end, and the camera switches to the enemy and a light explosion in shape of cross appears from inside the enemy

I know

Solomon is so evil looking i can't take seriously those fanarts that depict "good boy" SoRoman in his actual Solomon design

Pretty much every other king so far comes across as kinda crap compared to caster Gil.

Well everything would have been a lot easier if he just sent them all to the shadow realm

>people actually thought Billy would be a genderbend
My sides

Rider Martha has 3 arts cards

Like this one for example

>I kept getting overawed by a dream where my voice, screamed hoarse
was nothing more than the roar of train wheels galloping over the tracks
>Even though this is a song of a good-for-nothing person, you're going to chase your dreams now
>A fresh tomorrow is coming
>in some nameless night
>I hope the both of us will go on, will keep living
>Because what I want to hear from you
>is a simple phrase, “I love you”
>This is a story of love and hope
>A story of love and hope

Reminder that Nasu said this song embodied Doctor Roman's story.

He doesn't look evil at all.

That's Yuyuko.

>still no arts for Human Goetia
He is Arashfag now

Angra Mainyu seems pretty neat, is he even slightly viable without being grailed?
Not a GPfag but I don't want a dead limb either

post that fucking honey select Scathach card

You just have to remove the tattoo from his face

Any more advices on the face?

if not I'll start looking up what mod I used

No, he's literally meant to be useless

You'd think this beautiful devil pillar would have tons of fanart, but i guess Roman just overshadowed this poor good pillar boy

Nobu a CUTE.

Even grailed he's pretty much always garbage. That's sort of his whole deal.

Strongest non gold avenger ;_;

Grailed or not he is useless gameplaywise

Wrong. Even Caster Gil liked Solomon and worked together with him to strategize. It was even Gil's idea, out of blue he asked Roman his plan when he wasn't even in the conversation. He has the biggest boner for him in the ending.

He's a collectors item more than anything.

I'm not sure what his character is. It seems to be pretty much like Archer Gil, except he was somehow good at ruling even though their personalities seem to be more or less the same. I'm the raid he was talking about sightseeing and Arashfagging for some reason, so he doesn't really give a very serious impression.

Solomon/Roman's going to become one of the most successful male characters of Type Moon. Nasu did well and he hilariously pulled this in a waifugame.

He's plain not very good at all to be honest.
His NP is pretty shit, barring niche cases like Exhibition Siegfried.
His bond CE gives him a neat niche as anti-beast best boy, but unless more Beast II type neutral to everything or even resistant to everything Beasts show up, that's not super great either.

Easy way to spot people who haven't actually read the text.

Seriously, you people sperging over that one line where he sends some guy fruit and immediately jumping to proclaiming he knew all of his soldiers' names by heart was reminiscent of 15-year-old girls writing shipping fanfiction. You have some vague idea of what you want the character to be, but it has very little at all to do with what's actually in the text and any hint of virtue is exploded to utterly cringeworthy levels.

He does a good job with the administration, but there's nothing in the actual chapter that would lead anyone to proclaim something as superlative as what you said without some massive fanboy rose tinted glasses in the way.

Jalterfags, can your Jalter do this amount of damage?

>tfw NTR'd by Roman

He has the cost of a 2*, the stats of a 1* and is a good contender for worst NP in the game. His first two skills are both pretty useless stalling moves and his third skill puts him around the level of usable then kills him.

The self proclaimed weakest servant does a lot to work towards that title.

Yes.

>Turn 42

Nobu is my daimyo and savior

by the way, how comedic are Nobu and Okita's appearance in their Solomon Temple scene? Or did they some "serious" talk?

Hey guys it's my first time here can I get some friends please?

How do people have DUDE and not have a single level 90

Nah, I'd draw Tiamat like other artists because cute girl.

Welp.
Thanks, maybe I'll mess with him just cause I like his card look a lot.

Yeah but there are plenty of fanart for the cute boys.

And Goetia did nothing wrong

>Solomon had to keep himself hidden or he'll be covered with bitches and fuccbois

He already impregnated over a thousand women. The guy just wanted a break.

I don't expect much from a fanbase with 80% male players.

Her eyes make her look like an ayylmao

>Solomon is going to overshadow Merlin
This really irks me considering the Arthurian boner nasu has.
Maybe i'm just biased due to growing up with the sam neill movie.

When will Nasu do a Solomon VN with 1072 routes? We know he self inserts in Roman. It's perfect.

>nice boy chosen one
>OP but fumbling and doesn't know what to do
>supernatural and women

you can expect good doujins

It's okay as long as he doesn't impregnate gil

Okita has tuberculosis striking at the worse moment and Nobu backs her up with her arquebuses while she recovers.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60584910

You sure can.

>42 turns
>Showing off 11 million Damage when it is done to a enemy you are strong against

Jeanne doesn't need a bitchass class advantage.
Pure strength alone.

I just want to date the 72 demons

Roman just ticks all the right spots for Gil, being a human that's trying his best at all times to fulfill his wish. He likes people like that.

You'd think that, but if you can get Spartacus fanart i'd say that you're pretty safe with whatever the fuck you want

Actually from experience is pretty hard to find blackbeard art

As expected of Okita

Imperial Grail War anime adaptation when

>good doujin
That would be Kancolle's specialty. Noone will draw my 2nd favorite girl in doujin.

Nasu said that Part 1 of FGO was all about Roman and Goetia. It was about Solomon's story, including the opening it was about him. Whatever he pulls next, he's got big shoes to fill. The delivery of the ending and even the closure, it was how meaningful Roman was.

I love Merlin a lot as a character and I adore his design, but Solomon's story has struck the nips because he's more versatile: powerlevel fags, fujos, husbandofags, shippingfags, normalfags all like him.

that's the fate of all 2D character tried to remade in 3D

>Roman without God and big magic has light skin and red hair
>Shirou has light skin and red hair
>Solomon with God and big magic has dark skin and white hair
>Shirou/EMIYA ends up with dark skin and white hair after magicing too hard
>Roman/Solomon is a harem protagonist
>Shirou/EMIYA is a harem protagonist
What does it all mean?

>To be fair Martha didn't harm the Tarasque, she tamed it by being nice to it. It was the villagers who beat the shit out of a now harmless dragon.

In Fate it's said that she "lectured" and then "sprinkled holy water" on him.

Lecture/説教 can also mean "discipline" and can include physical punishment.

Holy water/聖水 is also slang for piss.

She beat him into submission and pissed on him.

Do the clairvoyance fags have threesomes?

>tfw Avengers-class are the only servants with guaranteed NP charge reduce skill

I've only got this

He's also cute.

As someone who just had the experience with main three titles of the series, is it ever explained what or who created the Throne of Heroes, or if it has other heroes on it besides humans, and how humans even discovered the damn thing to begin with?

>-Nero's headaches are caused by visions of destruction
>-they get worse when she comes to the time temple
>-Gil says beast awakenings are a chain reaction and that VII has awoken "somewhere in this world"
>-he's says saying this in the time temple which is a reality marble outside of time, its own independent world
>mother harlot confirmed for VII

yfw gil could have defeated goetia just by pulling out ea and breaking the temple instantly but he didn't bother to even fight

You understimate fujos ability to dosh out art. As we speak Merlin and Roman are receiving the most fanart. That being said, Pillar boy didn't click with them so he's not getting any more than he is right now.

>Jeanne doesn't need a bitchass class advantage.
>Pure strength alone.
So no?
Good.

> It takes seven full powered EMIYAs to restrain Fou/PM.

> CG EMIYA is = 1/7 of a full powered Beast.

>The same beast the took multiple Divine Spirits, One Grand, Gilgamesh, Solomon and an army of Heroic Spirits.

> A dying punished EMIYA still managed rekt the BB, Kiara and Moon cell in Extella game/materials.

> Solos Gilgamesh, Iskander and Saber at the same time.

>How does it feel to know that your favorite heroic spirits aren't on his level.

Can you keep up with me?

I know blackbeard is almost entirely a joke character, and i understand why people might not like him but i really like this dumb super neet.

I also really like when he tries to play cool.

I hope the Okeanos anime adaptation will be kind to him

>Holy Water is slang for piss
Reminder that Gudao and Gudako are both degenerates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory

Eh, doesn't Gil have this big hangup about leaving it to other people to do stuff if it's their story? It's Solomon and Chaldea's tale, so he couldn't be assed to do anything.