youtube.com/watch?v=MubvlUTxYWU&t=183s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tracer!

first for qt hacker

DYKED

kill all waifufags

Nice hat desu~

>a not-Mercy OP
Thank god I like the SwissNecroAngel as much as the next dood but like, too much over the last week man.

just bought overwatch today. have 1400 hours logged in tf2 ama.

>32% win rate
wat do

why would you pay money for a worse tf2?

What is the optimal range for sombra gun

Why would I want to ask you questions?

Fairly long, actually. About as long as 76's. Longer than Tracer's, that's for sure.

Thanks. I really like sombra, but my issue is I try to attack like reaper or tracer because I expect smg to be shorter range

ever since meet your match, tf2 has gotten worse. best part of the game was its community and the stuff like conga lines/oldschool trade servers/just fucking around with stuff like pyro dodgeball or making giant towers.

besides I wanted to try it out. pauling, comics, and pyro? maybe? aside, tf2 is short on cute girls, and cute girls are my weakness.

i see a lot of people comparing the two games. you're here on Veeky Forums so you're probably bored and maybe my responses will help with that?

3 inches away from face
Damage from far away is not the issue but the spread is fucking ridiculous.

man I never really play Tracer but this last game made me realize how annoying a good Tracer can be. Holy fuck as D.va she had me spinning every which way looking for her ass.

good edition

Eh, I've had about as much fun in Overwatch, as I've had in TF2; which is a lot more than any other game to be honest...

wow, and I though WE talked too much about /pol/ shit

You spent 1400 hours on TF2, so your life is probably more boring than mine, really doubt you could entertain me or anyone else here.

LOL no. Don't do this

A bit further than Tracer, but less than Soldier.

What am I looking at
fucking autistic sombra mains

fuckin nerd lol

Go to the training grounds and test it for yourself.

About 15m but her falloff starts at 25m.

I cannot think of a worse game mode that has ever been in Overwatch than Mystery 6v6.

This guy, he gets it

The whole vid actually can fit in one webm, but fucking gook moot won't allow more than 2 minutes at a time

You retards are the reason our threads are so slow.

Sage

>assumptions: the postening
>Das cute mane.

It's true though, if you wanted to get good at comp, you'd just play more comp. If you wanted to get good at mechanics/gameplay you'd just play QP.

The only reason you want a 'comp but no comp" mode is so you can feel superior about not playing QP without having to be scared of losing worthless points.

Mei's snowball offensive

While I agree with you, you really need to stop talking about it. It'd be better if it were more like ARAM type ASSFAGGIT modes and single picked heroes for each team randomly, but it's an arcade mode: who the fuck actually cares?

No, user! Posting waifus doesn't make you a bad person, and I think lots of the waifuposters here are perfectly nice!

I just picked up a decent mouse and was wondering, what's a good Sensitivity/DPI setting for trying to get better?

Drawfag here. Homoposters can you post some of your favorite fan art? I'm trying to improve at drawing attractive men.

Last time I played mistery heroes I got mercy 6 times in row, how this is even possible

t. hero mainers who can't play anything else

mystery heroes is an easy mode that is fun and easy to smash out your boxes in one sitting

it's fun because it forces me to play chars I never would have touched

Do Winston mains exist? How play winston? Is he just a meme

>thinks there is a set answer to this question

Just set something you are immediately comfortable with, then slowly change things up or down in increments until you see improvements, c'mon nigga THINK.

>How play winston?
repick into d.va until winston gets buffed.

i sure do love watching my teammates run off cliffs because they didn't get their preferred champs while I get bastion twice in a row against 3 genjis
Great game mode definitely no issues what so ever

Can non-gay husbandoposters apply?

there's a reason why it's under 'Arcade' dummy

It's an arcade game you fucking dunce, if your teammates are fucktards just leave the game and requeue.

Whate.va, faggit. It's not hard to play any of the characters. The problem is that team comp is still a thing.

>tfw to unintelligent to learn Sombra's spray pattern

Go for it, I just want fan art of men that people find attractive.

>great initiator (especially for dive comps)
>great at defending supports from flankers
>an extra shield on top of rein's (great for turtling on maps like anubis, especially if you have a symmetra as well)

he isn't in a great spot right now, but you can definitely make him work

>youtube.com/watch?v=MubvlUTxYWU&t=183s

Don't bully Adam.

>amelie
>emily

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS?

New sombra buff

She can hack teammates and halve the cooldown of their next skill.

Now she's a real support hero.

Yeah just reque and get literally nothing for all the time you've already wasted in a round while making 0 further progress thru your weekly.

Which is why I wanted a good starting point. Obviously 100 Sens at 16000DPI is bad, as is 1 and 800. On my last, shitty mouse, it was 16 at 1000 DPI, but even that felt wrong.

wait for real

Cool.

oi luv, ive got the best present for you

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? I NEED CONTEXT

And how the fuck can we tell you what you will find comfortable? This is all up to you dipshit.

These are fun tbqh
To keep your shots centered as best as possible serpentine

Thanks senpai. You have any blogs or anything you follow for this stuff?

This game really is for casuals...

torbjörn doesn't even sound swedish

at all

>half cooldown
Sounds terribly unbalanced.

t. finn

So press a and d a lot?

no but people do say I sound like a Fennoswede when I speak swedish :3

We know, Killian. Now go get some more videos done; I need to laugh today.

That thing is huge, so it's possible the vibration will be less effective

why is she drawn white?

>they can't recognize the loot boxes spray pattern

Dumb goys, this is why you'll never have all the skins.

Not really any that share multiple artists, but assassinwoofsart on Tumblr is pretty good. There's justlet-melive as well, though most of her OW art is pretty Junkrat-centric if you're not so much looking for that.

>play Hanamura offense
>can't penetrate the enemy defense because we have 3 mercys and two torbs
>play Hanamura defense
>get curbstomped because my team doesn't have any defense characters
I fucking hate 6v6 mystery

Confess lads.

Who /console/ here?

>tfw top #12 winston on xbox

My personal preference has always been to set a DPI that you are comfy with on your desktop, and then adjust the in-game sensitivity to where you can do a full 360 within the width of your mouse-pad, with a little bit of extra room to spare. Then do a thirty minute warm up session with bots(skirmish, headshot only, 200% damage, full enemy team of Anas) on a daily basis to make that sensitivity feel like second nature.

yep, Playstationfag here. Sold my PC a while ago because I wanted to spend less time gaming (by limiting my options)

>arriving at Nepal
>pick torbjorn
>go 2-0
>realize I went into comp thinking it was qp
>get gold in elim anyway
>enemy team is so butthurt they have a widow and hanzo plus no healer

Where my Torbros at?

Lost 150 SR due to bad teammates and being really stupid. Already got some of it back with Zenny though, so it's fine.
How goes the climb /owg/?

If you wanna talk about anything in your mind, i'm still here

I play on XB1. when I get a decent PC I'll get it there, too. Also, how can you tell how far you're on top?

Alright thanks. It's honestly ridiculously hard to find attractive stylized males for reference that aren't Kyoani fujo stuff. I really appreciate it.
you too

>tfw too nervous to play in comp

>want to spend less time gaming
>sell your PC
>keep playing a dedicated gaming system
nigger you what?
All you needed was a little fucking self control
What's the REAL reason you sold your PC?

Nervous? Me? Never!

Good lord no... Imagine a Sombra constantly halving Ana's grenade

forgot the name who draws guys like this, but their art is god-tier in my opinion
just do a image search or something

>go to overbuff
>search your tag
>select competitive or quickplay

It then shows your world rank for each hero below its portrait ( see pic related)

>mfw overwatch is my first shooter
How the fuck do you people use a keyboard to play games, I keep pressing the wrong buttons

as an Ana main this pleases me

That is nothing to do with the problem of Mystery 6v6. The problem is every game is a fucking steam roll for one side 100% of the time. The amount of bullshit perfect opposing team comps I've run into while I get Winston 3 times in a row makes my fucking head spin. The game mode is not fun.

Who /healslutsshouldbebanned/ here?

>friends with the #1 PS4 D.va in the world
>before we added/queued together I would often come up against him in comp
>would rip him to shreds every time
I haven't played in months, wonder how good he is with the buffs

>sombers reduces team mate's cooldowns

>remaining cooldown added to her own abilities cooldown for balance

Mystery is literally "Whoever gets the most Tanks wins".

Hello.

What is your current DPI and in game sens setting?

Man, this is an old picture. Because the new D.va shits on anything but a 90%+ energy Zarya.