youtube.com/watch?v=crmbEdS7JXY
youtube.com/watch?v=at8NWBSsfhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR RASHID IS BEST

>/v/ making lobbies but Veeky Forums just watch maximillian

>mfw I just found out displaylag has a section for TVs
>mfw just found a 60 in 4K tv with 19ms lag for only $1000
Holy shit

I've been playing on this shitty small monitor all this time when I could have upgraded to a 60 inch TV and played FGs from my couch long ago

REEEEEE

Maybe you should head back to /v/ then.

yes
yes
I FEEL MY POINTS RETURNING TO ME

why are the gay furries everywhere in the fgc

K, keep me updated.

DON'T YOU DARE USE MY OWN MEME AGAINST ME

>highwaystar
This name seems familiar...

>60 in 4K tv with 19ms lag for only $1000

lol 4k is a meme especially at couch distance. What would even output 4k? Certainly not a console with good graphics

$1000 for one additional frame of lag? Sounds sweet boys, sign me in!

something about black...

>I lost because of 19ms
lmao

>LAN cable disconnected

just buy a 1ms latency monitor you idiot

GGs jack-O player
Would play more but I gotta get some rest
I don't know if you left or if our connection failed. It was pretty solid throughout, I just don't know how to combo on her

>4k is a meme

just lmao

Nah, I'd rather play on a big screen from my couch. If you think 19ms is going to make a difference in all but the highest level tourney play then you're garbage at FGs

Well, it looks like my internet got turned off. You were doing a great job in those last couple of matches of keeping my ghosts dead. Her pressure gets scary if those have time to level up. Hit me up some other time if you want to play more.

Thankfully I did not because I'm not retarded enough to spend $1000 on a TV

why did u all lie about kof xiv being a simple game

Not my fault you're disgusting and poor

kys

I swear I forget myself sometimes just how fucking far they made light SPD go in SFV, if it were faster you'd see some real-ass whiff punishes with this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=crmbEdS7JXY

>mfw /v/ delivers
Man Veeky Forums is such ass.

Yeah for sure
I honestly have no idea what to do against her ghosts besides smack them before they're level three and start running a train on me. I'll shoot you a request, I'm usually on around the same time of night

fr*ckin cheatbox

gief is so gay

Man, the world would be a much better place if every single anime fan, creator and their families were gassed.

What does 3dpd have to do with anime?

Yeah smacking them around really the best thing you can do. Aggressively running her down before she gets a chance to set up is the key to beating her. You caught on to it pretty quick. GGs, I'll be back in a week or so.

>tfw don't know how to deal with gorilla pressure

>says this in a thread for games designed and created by anime fans.
?

Dear /fgg/, Please stop stealing our waifus and no we will not become one with you.

t./blaz/

I've only played Chun and Mika in V, literally almost 0 play time with everyone else, but im around 6k with both. Chun is boring and I think Mika got hit too hard even though I'm still doing okay with her.

Who should I pick up? I'm leaning towards Ibuki and Urien or Guile.

>dont like SFV
>no one likes any of the other fighters out
>have no choice but to play SFV

I do not like this FGC infinite they got me locked in

Where do these commie pinko shits even get WIFI from

nice delay netcode lmao

birdie is doing pretty well on this season too.

whats up with karins christmas outfit.
Karin is pure!

I know barely any people who have stuck with SFV. Most of my FG friends either went back to whatever their favorite game was or are part of the anime cycle.

Is Vega honest? I play Vega and my friend constantly tells me I'm playing a dirty character, no matter how many times I clearly explain why Vega isn't a top tier character. Why do people feel this way about a sub-par character?

I play on keyboard. Thinking of trying out stick or hitbox.

How hard is it to do charge commands with stick? Skullgirls is what I'm playing currently, but it should be the same thing as other games, back + forward or down + up.

The good thing about stick is that it's easy to execute 360s but it's also very unfamiliar, whereas I'm already using a hitbox-esque layout.

you mean the online fgc? people at locals have just dropped sfv or are just putting almost no time into it and instead playing other games.

because dirty tricks work online and not offline

online vega is dogshit
offline vega is not honest

Dear /blaz/, if there were more than 12 of you maybe you'd have the strength to keep us from defiling your women. Until you man up and run some sets against us, deal with it.

Maybe they're mistaking you playing the tickthrow fighter 5 correctly for a dirty character.

What's so dirty about Vega? All of his mixups have built in risks and backfire heavily if the opponent guesses correctly, and none of those situations are exactly 50/50. His poke game isn't as scary as people think, Urien honestly has far better normals for counter poking. Vega's command grab is alright at best, and he doesn't have any quick high/low mixups.

Honestly this, Vega's gameplan is something that most of the cast emulates without tools anyway.

We must become one.

the only thing annoying about vega is learning aa timing for his wall dives and getting the read on his littel setups you rarely see because there are no vegas

I want to go back to KI but I honestly can't. Every time I play 3/5 matches are people throwing out unsafe stuff at full screen hoping it links into a combo, and now I dont even play I just turn it on, stare at the screen for a bit, then turn it off.

Doesnt help there are no weeklies for it.

he moves too slow to walk into my eagle spikes

youtube.com/watch?v=at8NWBSsfhg

when the fuck did this happen ?

WHY the fuck did this happen ??

obongo

No weeklies? You mean offline? Seems like KI's netcode would be great for online events.

That's what the SG players do since they're so spread out outside of LA/NY

So, who is Trump going to invite?

Go to Nigeria and redeem yourself.

Was he right?

play blazblue

Whoever pays the most

Trump thinks videogames are evil.

i wanna store my embryo in her so bad

Do people still play Pokken? Has there even been any tournaments for it after EVO?

NEC had 80~ entrants and that was the biggest tournament since EVO

I can finally land h.v.sion's dive kick loops!

Pokken has its own CapcomCup-like championship which ended in August.

can I sniff this?

80 isn't that bad really. Even MKX struggled to get that many at some events this year.

whats the point of air throws?

you get easy knockback

Beats air blocking

They are usually very fast air to airs.

Looks faaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous.

They look cool as fuck, especially Guile's back air throw.

they don't leave you - on hit like air to airs lmao

>real-ass whiff punishes

Nigga i get my limbs grabbed all the fucking time against a certain diamond Gief. Dude looking like he macro'es.

t. Cummy main

Style.
Get yo bitch ass the fuck down.

Went to my first local today (Also my first tournament ever) and saw a lot of guys getting angry. I mean I knew they existed from the internet but never saw anyone get mad at video games in person. I thought it was an exception, like a pretty rare case, but I saw like 3 guys getting really angry (speaking loudly and/or cussing a lot) out of the like 20 guys that were there. How do people actually let video games affect them emotionally that much. It's not fun playing with those guys.

bitch nigga

You're pitting yourself against another person in contest of skill and cunning. Mano y mano. People get mad when they get beat.

I'm not the emotionally unstable person here

It was only 3 guys, not the majority. Are you like that too? I'm getting the feeling people who get mad at video games think everybody else is like them.

That's the single dumbest fucking change in SFV honestly, it's just such an awful design choice

getting mad and being unstable are too very different things.
if you don't get mad sometimes you're probably the unstable one.

they could be having bad days. you never know for sure. if it's consistent, then they got some problems (either social or personal).

I get mad at video games sometimes when I get beat by people. Usually when I get beat by cocksuckers using cheap shit or shit I know I should be able to beat. Really, I think it's getting mad at myself.

Beat air blocking and some characters get really good combos from them even midscreen so they're pretty rewarding. Which is fitting, they're not the easiest thing in the world to land.

who are some good cammys to watch

WHY DOES JAGO STILL HAVE THIS FUCKING HIGH PITCH NOISE FOR HIS SPECIALS KEITS FIX THIS

yeah stupendous is dope

Not everyone is a fucking emotionless robot like you faggot
>its just a game bro XDDDD
you wanna know how i know youve never been good at any game youve played

cobelgog on twitch dot tv and kbrad

osayu and kazunoko

also forget poongko that little asian has not won anything on sfv with cammy

Remember when that EVO Champion got 13-0'd n a FT10?

Remember when that EVO Champion got 10-0'd in a FT10?
good times

Undertale fighting game when

Is there ever going to be another iteration of UNI? I want to play this guy.

Also, UNIST US when?

Of course I get mad, at stuff that actually matters like my fridge breaking down or my flight being cancelled

>If you don't get angry at video games you're emotionless
OK
Also I never see any top player being angry, disappointment/sadness is more common

t.16er

See me in +R