----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft nostalrius

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DMsLPXSqig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SECOND FOR
no seriously are we going back to Kronos?

i didn't ask for this

Anime!

Fuck no

god no

if you think this is bad remember k2 was down for 2(two) weeks and unplayable for 2 more

FREE WIENERSTEVE OR GIVE US PROOF WITH NAMES AND CONNECTIONS THAT HE BOUGHT GOLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes

So how do you do this?

melee survival hunter pvp with 20 points into beast?

Do it.

follow your dreams

Reminder that Pottu the cuck won't be on the fresh pvp realm and it'll be moderated by drunk slav gms instead.

what even leads you to believe this, you keep posting it and I keep getting confused

not even memeing this looks fun as fuck
do you use fast or slow weapons for this?

>thinking pottu is the only cuck sjw gm
haha you're in for a surprise mate

Kronos here. Get fucked Nostcucks.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW. We have no chink spam on Kronos.

Then where the fuck do I play and actually have an enjoyable time? K2 is dead and I'd be happy to go back there until something better comes along but it's incredibly unlikely any actual amount of people will go back and they'll continue to let Pottu drag his sweaty balls across their faces.

Seriously how the fuck do people actually think this is better than any shit that happened on K2. Both servers are shit but I can actually play to 60 on K2 without getting threats of bans or spammed by gold sellers.

ye because you have like 200 people to spam to

not much use shouting into the void honestly

>log in to my 32 druid on PvE
>non-stop G4WoW spam from 15 different characters
> /who all of them
>all are guilded, level 30+ characters
So I take it staff has not commented anything on the DB compromise yet?

Because there isn't any players to sell gold to :^)

when the fuck is the token generator going to be back up
if its not back by the weekend then fuck this server im not going back

jesus christ watching all of this shit unfold is so depressing

why even bother playing at this point

JUST GOT MY ACCOUNT HACKED AND BANNED BY CHANG

Cant us oldcucks catch a break????

never ever

>I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS YESTERDAY AND NO ONE LISTENED.

>THE DATABASE GOT LEAKED DURING THE TURN OVER PROCESS.

>STUPID FUCKING ELYSIUM DIPSHITS DID NOT ENCRYPT ON THEIR END.

>WHY DO YOU THINK TONS OF GOLD SPAMMERS ARE COMING FROM HIGH LVL CHARACTERS?!

>ELYSIUM STAFF WONT DO ANYTHING BECAUSE ADMITTING THAT THE CHINESE GOT THE DATABASE WOULD LITERALLY RESULT IN A DEAD SERVER AND THEY WOULD HAVE TO BAN THE SLANTED EYES.

... M-merry Ch-christmas, y-you g-guys...

BC > Vanilla

youtube.com/watch?v=-DMsLPXSqig

Bullshit password?

Is there a way to block the chat invite spam somehow? This depressing at this point when I'm getting spammed so fast it blocks all other chats

Merry Christamas

I'm not going to go too in-depth because I don't feel like writing a bunch of shit:

Assuming a 6 character name:
Using WPE, create a character with a 6 char name. Record the packets while doing so. I'd advise you pick a distinguishable skin color so you can easily pick it next time.

With a 6 character name, bit 17 will be the one with the player skin. Most races only have 5-10 options so it'll be in the 00-09 range. Now modify Filter 1 to search offset 17 for the player skin "code" you just saw, and replace it with one of the ones on the image. Check the filter on.
Create a new character, enable the filter. Again, 6 character name. Assuming you did it right, you'll have a hidden skin.

What's basically going on is WPE is intercepting the packet for your character creation options, and modifying it to an option the GUI doesn't allow. The legwork you do is just figuring out which bit in the packet you have to match and modify.

In my example I suggested a 6 char name, so it would be offset 17 in WPE. Just adjust the offset for whatever length you end up using.

no one made a chat invite blocker yet

what games are you trying to finish in your backlog before the 7th /nosg/?

I mean, you arent wasting time on an irrelevant server are you?

I don't get how chinks are so dumb
if they get everyone banned who the fuck will they sell gold to

oh that's right all the reddit kids that have their heads in the sand over the whole thing

but fresh is an irrelevant server since you are just going to get banned by pottu for gold sellding

Leveling my roleplay Druid on PVP :^)

you're a tad late with this though, cheatanon confirmed days ago that you could potentially get database information trough many different exploits
>trusting valkyrie developers
>ever

>I mean, you arent wasting time on an irrelevant server are you?
I'm only botting on Elysium, so yeah, just waiting for crestfall or burning crusade.

Chinks make the most gold selling to other chinks. Elysium won't ban the chinks because the Chinese have a hyper-capitalist system established using private and even retail, and they're the ones who fund Elysium's upkeep via donations.

Nost shouldve stayed dead

>kings honor mon

this

so should i just make a new account on fresh to play it safe and avoid this compromised DB thing?

You use the same account to access both Nostalrius and Elysium.

/wowg/ IS MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, NOSTBULLS?

MOM JUST PULLED THE PLUG BEFORE I COULD LOOT MY WHELP AND CAN'T LOG IN WITH TETHER

stop making these posts for fucks sake user, they're not funny

That's wrong though.

Unless you used the same account for any other server you should be good, if you got no characters you care about you might as well just make another account

true but if there's a chance my old account has been compromised with the DB thing should i just make a new one and be safe?

Change password to play it safe.

I think they're funny fuck that other guy

Why did you reply to yourself

It's not, the test realm for Elysium is viewable in the realm list.

Yes, but if the database is compromised they can just see your account information in the registry.

deprive her of sex for a few days that will teach her

Befriend China. If you can't beat them, join them.

How is this so funny after several hundred times? This guy is a comedic genius.

>shitcollectors with less than 5% of population killing bosses in challenging difficulty making fun of us!
Why should we care?

>not getting banned for changing password
lucky fuck

I'd happily go back to K2 but it's fucking dead and everyone has such a boner for Nost's name that Pottu could fuck their gf infront of them and they'd still play on this shit server.

That's my favorite Might and Magic game

>play fresh
>pick some herbs
>put on ah
>get banned for gold selling

can somebody explain exactly what the hell got compromised and how?

I made an account like 3 days ago with a username I've used elsewhere but a secure password used nowhere else (because I'm not a moron), do the chinks have me?

Okay for my first five points into Retribution.

Improved Blessing of Might which gives a 20% bonus to Blessing of Might's attack power...
or Benediction: 15% mana discount on judgements and seals!

Good taste, I liked World of Xeen more though.

After taming a pet with certain ranks of skills. shouldnt those skills show up in the beast training window? Or do you have to do something else to get them?

playtbc account info was confirmed compromised a couple months back

I havent seen anything that cant be explained by retards using the same info on both servers

You level up using Blessing of Wisdom for mana regeneration so you have less downtime. The only time you would use Blessing of Might on yourself is if you're in a group. Benediction is favored over Blessing of Might for this very reason, since the lower mana cost means lower downtime.

Put them into "Sacrifice" so you can remove 100% of your HP irl every time anyone anywhere takes damage

If this fucking faggot Pottu put more energy into stopping gooks from crashing the server, farming all the nodes and spamming gold sellers the server might not be a pile of shit.

Where the fuck is the password change option? The database leak guy is making me paranoid.

>play fresh
>check AH
>see Pottu put up tons of peacebloom for 30g a piece
>quickly try to buy one out
>fuck fuck too late
> Pottu whispers: You are banned for buying gold. Unfortunately, you cannot appeal this ban.

Random chance to learn it as the pet uses it. Doesn't take long usually.

haha I knew you were from here just seeing your name in world

thanks

I've never actually played the first 5 because I'm a faggot who prefers the non-grid-based style

my god it is funny reading these threads about the fresh server. all these old pvp players on suicide watch, even though the server pop will be fine on both

Reddit says the database has been leaked. I don't wanna go back to kronos... FUUUUFFCCCKK THIS SHIT REEEEE!!

so if using avatars is legal here that means I can use a signature if I want to?

No one fucking knows. Other server databases definitely, Nost/Elysium database maybe.

what did you say? be glad you didn't get banned bud

This faggot Pottu is on my dick every fucking time I log in.

Meanwhile Xian Chong Chang can spam fucking communist chink gold selling all of the fucking day bro.

don't help this fucking filth
report and hide

:^)

Kronos was shit but is it better than making a new account every couple days because you got banned for buying the wrong shit off the AH or farming DM too much?

I see now, thank you!

what did you even do
did you get a mute for saying "thanks senpai"?

CHECK THE ELYSIUM SUBREDDIT IT"S REAL! THE DATABASE HAS BEEN LEAKED!!
HOLY SHIT! WE"RE FUCKING DEAD!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

HOLY SHIT!! I'M FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEING RIGHT NOW !!!

it's because it will more than likely be the server that any future players will default to when they give vanilla a try, so i can understand their fear of a stagnant playerbase, even if it has a healthy pop

To be fair that anudda shoah goldenstein shit is pretty much /pol/ bullshit.

The publicity and popularity nost received will be its undoing, leveling when the server was only a couple weeks old was one of the best experience.
Now its so packed with chinks and constant ddos attacks and now apparently db leaks.

>phoneposter thinks is funny
wow what a shocker

>tag a quest mob on fresh day 1
>get whisper from gm asking where I bought my hacks and that I'm being banned for griefing
>send a copy+pasted chinese character in reply
>he apologizes and gives me some gold and 12 slot bags and one free month of queue skipping

>now apparently db leaks.
OLDKEKS BTFO AGAIN
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

its going to become a slowly dying raidlog server

anyone whos played private servers besides nost knows exactly how this goes

This is bait but I believe it