>post what you've fixed on it recently
>post what you've upgraded
>post how much you love the damned thing
>post anything BMW

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

motor-talk.de/forum/kaufberatung-bmw-m5-e60-v10-motor-s85-t4612638.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We avoided nuclear war this time. Good job diplomacy.

>Buying E92 335i
>Was holding out for black or gray
>Literally only white ones within 150 miles of me (even expanding my radius to 10x reveals about 75% white, the other colors have something that clashes too much with my other criteria anyway)
>Was holding out for leather seats
>None with leather ever pop up, especially in my price range
Should I just bite the bullet and get a white one with leatherette? The white isn't bad but I'm not sold on it either.

>tfw you will never be able to afford a top notch mint condition 850 Ci from the 90ies in Bordeaux Red

Why even live

Are 318ti's any good? I keep passing by a parked one and I like it.

Don't be that guy who just buys a car for the badge

I'm sure you could find a good example for under $20k, I didn't find any in that color but there are good 850cis for $8-15k all day

the leatherette isn't too bad, it's just that the car wont smell like leather

It's more the lumbar support, or lack of I take issue with since it's only in the comfort package which also has leather. Had leather cars before and the smell isn't really something that makes my day, anyway.

Kind of fretting over the color more or less, I'm going to kill myself if I get white then a month later decide I should have gotten black. Subscribe to my autism blog

So are all the SoCal boys still goin to the meet Friday?

So are you ever going to kill yourself and stop ruining this general

Posting my baby.

>M135i
>No LSD as standard
>LSD is £2.5k

Fuark

>all the debadged 328/335 owners out doing pizza deliveries
>GS400guy and Davis at a gypsy meeting
>thread 404s
>nobody left to post
Not on my watch

>Instead of letting the thread die, the tripfag once again has to shit the thread up with his opinions and blogs that nobody cares about

=[

>where all bmw belongs

what happened to this e46?

lolnotarealm3

>tfw stancefags cream their panties over this

wow i feel like a massive idiot after getting my 2011 328i
i thought bmw was a luxury car
>just bought my 2nd bmw
>2011 328i
>has professional navigation
>has the call button on the steering wheel
>does not have bluetooth.....
cant fucking believe it
i dont even understand why the fuck there is the button the steering wheel
i know i shouldve checked if the button was functional before i bought it but wtf bmw

>hella flush

>buys a car without even researching it
You leave me with a bad taste in my mouth for the BMW brand.

Is there security footage of you holding an open alcoholic beverage and rebadging your car?

135i a cute!

if your car has professional navi I think it also has the bluetooth modul inside so its just a softwarething you have to unlock

there are some programers who can do this

I should make a foto of my cutie for this thread but its dirty as fuck and with current weather its useless to wash now

i researched the mechanical function of the car
being a dumbass i assumed it having professional navigation meant it would have bluetooth calling

me and yes, as soon as the car got a multifunction steering wheel they got all buttons, they aint gonna remove a button, this would be even uglieer

>stance

i just feel like a massive dumbass
i mean if it has the button it would have bluetooth calling
like the head unit not having certain buttons cause the car doesnt have that function thats why the bottom row is just blank

As far as econoboxes go a 318ti is a pretty neat package
Checks pretty much all the boxes for a cheap daily bmw, if you can live with the way it looks

>applies to 318ti and 323ti

>>post your Scheisseschachtel
pic related
>>post what you've fixed on it recently
nothing recently but the roof needs major work
>>post what you've upgraded
coilovers because lolnooem
>>post how much you love the damned thing
fair amount
>>post anything BMW
pic related

Looks like a broken spring.

E60 530d water pump maintenance going on.
Was wondering what the fuck is this thing?
It dangled in the way and seems to be some sort of exhaust warmed, watercooled pre-heater doohickey.

Not much love going on for the E60 at the beginning, but I did start warming up for her little by little. Gave her a name and everything, so I guess she's a part of my slowly growing BMW family.

like 8 months ago all Veeky Forums did was shit on the last gen 335i and now there's multiple anons looking to buy one. Probably because now you can find beater ones on the cheap.

fox and grapes to the max.

on an unrelated note; fuck buying a used car from california. in fact, fuck california in general.

Gorgeous colour user. I am a bit jelly.

southwest has the best used cars you beta

don't forget:
>electric power steering for ultimate numb feel
>fake engine noise through the speakers
>weak exhaust note that sounds like hershey squirts on gear changes
>no performance exhaust standard
>no performance brakes standard
>no aero packages standard
>not a real M car

California is the west. not southwest, fuckface.

And location aside, cali tries to charge an insane tax just for the privilege of buying a car within their shit borders. It's asinine.

>buying a 50k car
>oh no a top of the line os gilken lsd is $2k

you kids are retarded.

>California is the west. not southwest, fuckface.
retard alert

You pay taxes in the state you register you fucking nocar.

m8, I've bought a ton of cars from other states and cali is of course """""unique""""". If you purchase from california the only way you pay your state's tax rate is if you DON'T take possession of it in person; meaning you either pay out the ass to transport it or find a cali address to register it to. If you DO take possession of it in person you are required to pay cali's auto tax rate of fucking 7.5% on the sale. Literally over double my states rate. For fucking nothing.

I know this sounds like total fuckary bullshit but I swear to god I've been dealing with it non-stop since August.

Just sold my L7 and it already feels like a mistake.
Thinking about getting e92 m3 next.

thanks user, was my dream car, i love it dispite its defects

how long did you have it for
what was it like to drive
you got any interior pics

are you the user that had the 750il?

>Thinking about getting e92 m3 next.
my god get it, its the only car i want after my e36

who makes those reps

Had it for little over two years only.
Well its a 2,6 ton bmw with a v12, suprisingly sporty but it was made to cruise autobahn at 200km/h, it was like luxury train, pulled really nice.
What do you mean by reps?

the wheels they arent real alpinas who makes them

Despite being more towards the E32 myself, that one is pure sex.
I still miss my old E32 730. She got a lot of flak and hate from people, but I thought she looked extremely pretty with smoked lights and a slight lowering.

Probably meant replicas, as in the wheels.

I've been thinking, should I grab some nice looking deep dish wheels for my 750? Something like Remotec/Borbet Type A's? Would lower the ride a bit and give her a fresh look.
She's currently on some E60 wheels.

Yes they are count the spokes again boy.

You get a lot of hate on that because you need to get rid of those god-awful wheels.

yeah 19. fake.

My Alpina replicas have 20 spokes.

Am I getting trolled?
They are for sale thought if you want to buy genuine this time.

who makes the best alpina reps?

>You get a lot of hate on that because you need to get rid of those god-awful wheels.
second

also the smoked lights are what people did in the 90s and it should stay in the 90s

Lol

love your car guy

>also the smoked lights are what people did in the 90s and it should stay in the 90s
you mean it never should have been done because it looks stupid. Lights are a feature of the car that should be nice to look at, if you've designed it poorly it will have ugly lights, and having lights that blend into the body is worse than having ugly lights

To be fair I'm only buying N55 (or N54 if is) so that's only 2011 to 2013, ie; not a beater. It's mostly retards who bought E36/E46 M3s for the badge that put down the 335i because solely because it's not M3 or "muh dipstick"

Yeah, got a ticket yesterday for "unreasonable noise" so I had to take my exhaust off this morning, got it corrected, now I have to put it on again before the meet.

Sheered off a header bolt so that's fun.

All the Ferarris and Lamborghinis in town don't get cited with their stock systems that are louder than mine. God damn.

Thanks lad

Feel free to stop samefagging at any point

What do you folks think of this modded ride?

Hey guys.
What do you think about this e60 m5?
It seems rather cheap, but according to the owner it has no problems
Do or don't?

I bet it has done +200kkm.

Hey looks pretty nice, never the less i would not buy a V10. First i would check if the connecting-rod bearings are ok, ofc VANOS and complex car management software would be a no go for me. The SMG might be also problematic.

just check the link below for more details.

motor-talk.de/forum/kaufberatung-bmw-m5-e60-v10-motor-s85-t4612638.html

God it's hard to find a decent E36 nowadays.

GS I'm coming, boy.

rekt fitment

I got a 325 vert daytonaviolett as well. What do you mean by the roof needing major work?

Only got a few shitty photos. Forgot my wallet so I didn't get there until past 7.

ugh

Keep them to yourself

what are the chances bmw dealer will have e30 flywheel bolts in stock?

What's the point?

That car was gutted with a rollcage, no rear bumper. Total track car inside.

Why the lifted suspension though? It seemed like a rally car at first but too low

nice, you got any pics?

the rsm went and torn a hole through the roof and the window
the latch motor is broken
it needs re syncing
the plastic c things are broken
in essence the whole fabric has to be replaced
i have a hardtop for it but the headliners falling down and its really annoying

I think that is about stock.

Too bad I didn't get any shots of all those E30s. They all left shortly after I got there.

Yeah man 20 spokes, the guy can't count too well.

Nice Ti by the way, dude. I haven't seen one in black in person before. Too bad I don't have a shot.

If you have to consider price, you should not be buying anything high end, relatively new and German.

Get some headliner adhesive, it should be an easy fix with the removable top.

Since this is bmw gen.

I'm looking for a good code reader. What do you guys use / recommend.

Are those phone apps + cord any more useful than a regular reader?

Well the Bluetooth kinds offer convenience. On the go checking.

Hmm iirc my leatherette sport seats have lumbar. Ill check tmw morning

left thumb steering wheel buttons you thick mong.

I bet the ones that go into your laptop and have a cd to go with it are better. People with n54s use them to upload tunes.