Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=6176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ARTUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How to kill a game by icefrog :

1.Make the low priority last forever until they won a game.
2. By winning low priority game, you are going to lose your next ranked games because you just adapted against 1k~3k plebstars
3. Cuck the carries because people are always picking them! (Holy shit this is badddd) despite having this 1 guy who actually fought 1v9 just to give you mmr..

dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=6176

DOTARDS??????????????????????

>every single hero has a higher win rate on Radiant side by a large margin

Nice patch, Valve.

Answer me this pls mathmaticians of /d3g/

what happened to artour strim? will he be back?

Nice patch, dotards.

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

>Rumored EG B-team
>1 ritsu
>2 Chessie
>3 Demon
>4 yawar
>5 ppd

Offlane techies.

1 bounty gives roughly the same gold and exp any medium creep gives you
its simple calculs

What a shit fucking General, posting anime should be a bannable offense, seriously

RE: 163906491
>question gets answered
>ignore it and ask it again because it's not the answer you were looking for
leleddit is leaking, containment board is a code red.
I repeat, we cannot hold these retards in place, flee with your families.

>3. Cuck the carries because people are always picking them! (Holy shit this is badddd) despite having this 1 guy who actually fought 1v9 just to give you mmr..
What did he mean by this?

i like dota two

>Playing Reddit of the Ancients 2: League of Heroes of the Overwatch
>Can't put in my mountain dew promo code for capri sun and gun

Uh, dotards????

I'm pretty sure ppd is rich enough to afford zfreek also >no Mason

That was not an answer, that was your opinion on whether to go for it or not.

>Question: How much is a bounty worth in terms of creeps, more or less?
>Answer: Don't take it if you have freefarm.
>Checkmate, atheists

are you telling me that you haven't met a guy like that?
what's your mmr?

a touching story about nonwhite problems which many of you dota players may identify with
>get opressed by your favela of a nation by the way of Shitskin Special, the macho culture
>this makes you insanely gigatriggered when encountering Western Anime
>try to play some Dota 2 to forget about your numerous problems
>in an unpredictable stroke of bad luck, the Owner of that "game" is a known member of /mlpol/ cabal
>whisper to thirdieself "jus't cant take a break", as you are a subvocalizer as well
The End

Deathball meta is stupid and unenjoyable.

Great patch, guys.

>no fear

Peter needs his cocaptain.

There will never be a season 2.

Sylphynford > Umaru

But his arm has an owie =(

>tfw have rtz's stream on just so I can look at his back and maybe he'll turn his stream on again in a bit

>gotards thread was made 5 days ago and still up

Ohh... so that's why Valve wants the CS an K/D/A to be on the top left....

>league shows stats at all times
>dota hides theirs

What went wrong?

I legitimately don't understand why /csgog/ is as dead as it is.
Isn't CSGO extremely popular? Their viewership numbers tend to be much higher than ours per tournament.

LMAO

DOTARDS

YOU'RE

FINISHED

NEVER

EVER

CRITICIZE

MY WIFE'S SON'S

GAME

(LEAGUE OF LEGENDS)

AGAIN

I am Portuguese and I own this general thread.

t. Abdul Ismail

>mfw teammates are incapable of doing anything right at all

Not fun to play, not fun to watch, ''''fun'''' to gamble on.

Valve killed CS:GO by getting rid of gambling at about the same time they killed Dota 2 by turning it into league.

This is what happens when your company has no structure and turns into Nu-Male planet of the apes filled with yesmen.

what the fuck hiro removed (You)s

The market
Has Crashed

good

>Dota dying
>Veeky Forums dying
>League of Legends thriving
>Reddit thriving

P O E T R Y

>shitposters upping their efforts
>/d2g/ is still the best general on Veeky Forums despite shitposting attempts by /v/ and /a/

P O T T E R Y

>inb4 stats can be viewed while you're dead

is league really thriving though

luna, sd, support ck is godlike
8 luna illusions shitting on kids

GO fags who complained that the kids were essentially gambling just killed their own scene. They didn't stop to think who funds their 3rd party tournaments.

>just lost five times in a row
>realized I was in Dire for those games

I'm so mad right now I feel like uninstalling the game for a bit. Also,performance patch when? I cant play well when my fps randomly drops down to 18 fps

>kills TF2 by ignoring competetive scene for 8 years and only finally decided to give them a competetive game mode AFTER Overwatch started taking their players

>Killed CSGO by killing gambling, thus killing all 3rd party tournaments. Noone is going to fund something they can't make a return off of.

>Killed Dota 2 by trying to cater to casuals, ignoring the fact Dota 2 was successful because it didn't dumb it self down to League/HotS level

Whats happening to Valve?

Went from being the dota clone to dota being the league clone, so suffice to say Pendragon won.

PENDRAGON WAS RIGHT; ABDUL ISMAIL EXPOSED

>Hiro has finally killed off the cancerous (You)s are a currency meme
Feels good, lads.

you got some proof that dota 2 is dieing there bub? or you just tinfoil

>Whats happening to Valve?
they are no longer video game developers, that's what's happening.
they make too much money with steam and the dota cash shop, so they don't care about anything else.

What the fuck is going on guys? Im scared

hm

>Omniknight triggering Jimmy this hard
oh god

>watch Demon stream
>his 5k teammates do their own shit
>they don't listen
>game is lost
I think Demon's a toxic shitter but he did beat prime-OG with a team of pinoys

Is it true that in League you don't have to last hit to get the gold from them?

>tfw no (You)s

>no more (You)s

What the fuck I'm literally shaking

wait what
why?

How do I build wind ranger?

ring of repick

Yes user it was DIre that made you lose.

>Can't even fucking tell who replied to me in very fast threads because of how difficult it is to see the fucking dotted lines
I'm legit triggered actually.

IT'S TRUE

THERE ARE NO MORE (you)S!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I POST ANYMORE? JESUS

Based Jimmy.

>Gabe Newell fires most of his old guard employees that built up his company for what it was
>Gabe Newell fires the only presenter that isn't 'reddit's guy' and an actual innovator, the same presenter that introduced statsmen to dota, got that statsman hired by valve, created his own 'hub' style and appealed to gamers instead of ESPN
>Gabe Newell does all this despite not giving a single shit about gamers and gaming, spending his time on appealing to reddit, trying to jew money from free mods and nascar bullshit
>Gabe Newell allows Erik Johnson (head of dota 2) to take a big fat shit on gameplay, hires literal psychologists (LMFAO, why?) to give gameplay advice and a greek (GREEK) economist to tell him how selling hats work

hmm I wonder, could it be that Gabe Newell was always a shitter and let his 'god of pc gaming' complex get to his head?

rmyt

>Whats happening to Valve?

Open your fucking eyes, nothing new's happening, retard. Valve has always been like this.

For example do you honestly think it took them almost half a year of hard work to come up with these UI and HUD changes along with the map, talent tree and other shit that came with with 7.00 update?

LUL!!!!!! After TI ended and they stuffed their pockets with over 70 million big ones, again, thanks to you idiots who supported them by buying their shit, they went off for at least a 1-2 month vacation on the Maldives and then started to production on more money-driven goals like the Fall Pass for, again, you losers to spend more money on.

Also by working maybe like 3 days a week and being lords to themselves, they literally don't give a shit or have to answer to anyone regarding deadlines.
Fuck, they even released the entire content with more bugs than the current version the game had been running in and they didn't gave a shit. They just kept tweaking it for a few days and now guess what, 2 week vacation because Christmas + New years!

They have been doing shit like this and will continue to do so because they know that at the end of the day, no matter the state of how bad things get, you morons will still throw money at them and keep on buying the shit they shit out of their asses like there's no tomorrow.

You want the game fixed? Too bad, up next in the agenda is the Chinese New Bloom event with the Juggernaut Arcana!

Be sure to have some money read on your Steam wallet, fellow gulagite redditor!
We have to support this game we love so much! Shoutouts to Valvo for making it happen!!!

Oh yeah, here's you're (You).
Just kiddin', it's also removed now!

yes thank you for understanding, also the micro stutters

seriously, even putting the graphics on the lowest settings doesnt fix i, any help

im running lincucks if that helps

>People don't use 4chanX
Huh. That's surprising.

"kek, bunch of autists. What, you don't like change?"
>link to wikipedia page for autism

Funny how you can play both sides of the coin when it suits you. When the new map and hud came out, you don't complain. Now asian moot takes away your (you)s and now the world's ending

>linux

There were too many (You)s being printed and not enough (You)s being spent. Market inflated so much that it eventually crashed. I was making about 5.45 (You)'s per post. Which is barely minimum (you)s around on Veeky Forums but I got around. I should have enough left to last me for the month, but really worried when February rolls around -- I didn't invest in my (You)s wisely. I mostly burned them on "what hero is this" posts and calling out anime fags.

here's your dottyline

Favorite hero
Favorite anime
Favorite fetish

>(yous) finally have been removed
about time

>redditors love how valve turned dota into reddit: the game
>so does /d2g/
>redditors love (You)s aka upvotes
>so does /d2g/

rmyt

Techies
Owari no Terror
Explosions

qop
jjba
cum swapping

Holy shit you get a special clover by your name
ITS OVER

>jjba
pleb

Enchantress
5 Centimetres Per Second
Stuck in Wall

test

Why do you guys complain that reddit balanced the game? The only things they've suggested have been quality of life fixes and have a bunch autistic users who find bugs.

I know you guys le upboat downboat system, but I don't understand the hate that website gets other than being more positive than Veeky Forums.

Should I
>order kebab and play dota 2

or
>be productive

>I know you guys le upboat downboat system

I know you guys hate*

test 2

WE

Veeky Forums is filled with social outcast autists who are bitter about their high school years. As such they're mentally still stuck there, meaning that they think what they perceived cool in hs is still cool. Everyone else grew up years ago and are now productive adults, but not Veeky Forums

hating things was cool in high school. If you were happy or enthusiastic about something you were lame, all the cool kids hated and bullied. Thus Veeky Forums hates everything

Earthshaker
I don't watch anime
I like vanilla shit like exhibition, and forced handjobs. Japan got that shit on lockdown, I've never seen any other country pump out as much videos on the subject like japan does. I love seeing a dude just minding his own business and suddenly a girl puts her hands down his pants and starts jerking him in public.

(You)

(You)

t. dumbfuck redditor

You're too far gone, time to fuck off back to your containment website.

Edit: lol fucking redditor doesn't know how to edit his posts.

>2 yous for the price of one
thanks goy

>can't actually address my points
>y-you're dumb!

Why can't you actually defend your opinions on anything?

Are you this weak willed in the real world?

>BSJ has more viewers than Jimmy
?