CG discography: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA
SM material translation: pastebin.com/tiVgamsu
SM discography: pastebin.com/mXYV0TY3
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/j3MGjNCK
Upcoming Events and Merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

Starlight Stage:
>Event: 12/31 ~ ??/?? Inochi Moyashite Koiseyo Otome (Kaede, Sanae)
>Gacha: 12/28 ~ 12/31 CinFes (Nana, Syuko, Yui)
>Lottery: 12/26 ~ 01/04
>Results: 01/10 ~ 01/31
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

News:
- Check previous OPs for more news
- Archive of : archive.is/fHBwt
- SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 03 release event details: - SM Update (Dec 28th): - SS Update (Dec 28th): + + + + - SS Assets (Dec 28th): - PS Update (Dec 28th): - ML BlueMoon handle straps: - Mana manga did well: Upcoming:
Dec 29th, 9PM JST: iM@S Official New Years stream : live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv284115861
Dec ???: Nana Abe ~Meruhen Change!~ scale, ML Megumi/Nao/Julia T-Shirts, Ranko Kanzaki ~rosenburg Engel~ scale

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/j5SOm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck are the santa hats still here

Check the posted assets link.

It's Halloween.

I'm guessing they'll be there until New Years.

Wink!

Don't even know why I fucking bother
>syuko op
Salt in the wound

They could at least change them to regular party hats or something.

That's for site anniversaries.

Dance Niggers

Dance!

>salt

Happy Hanukkah!

Candy Miki, you're alright.

Do you think we'll get a new SSR ticket by the time the lottery ends? Or will the lottery tickets still draw from the old set?

My salt girl.

I already have SSRs of my favorites. I already have a superteam for each color and stat. I don't even need to be gambling for superfluous pieces of art. Someone deliver me from this hell.

Who are those mysterious young girls

Lottery announcement says nothing about it, so it's anybody's guess.

Use jewels to rank for events of your favourites.

>that Yumi
oh my lord

Well that will be glorious.
>You get FIVE (5)! SSR Tickets
>But you can only use them on old cards

Well, that's that

Thank you, Jewhiro.

I'm confused, what is your hell?

I'm fine with that. I'm hurting for SSRs as it is.

Well look at this fucker
imgur.com/a/j5SOm

The continuing urge to roll.

>This CinFes

Going to get a Japanese cold and then the ambulance will be hit by a Japanese truck.

I'm so happy right now.

does sachiko leader skill only activate when all 3 types are in the team? she herself counts as a cute right?

This is the case for all CinFes cards. They're designed for all type teams.
And yes, she counts as Cute, even if she's the guest idol and not on your own team.

Yes. They even count your guest idols. I.e. she will trigger with a team 4 Cutes, Cinfes Mio, and a guest CinFes Syuko

She really does look great. This coming from someone who didn't care much for her first SSR.

Yes she does. This coming from someone who unwillingly got her first SSR from a daily, then got a dupe again in another daily few days after.

Yup. She's still good as a unit member in Cute Dance teams but you only want her Leader Skill for Rainbow teams.

I like both of Syuko's SSRs a lot, but I definitely prefer this new one. It even comes with its own unique fan for her song's MV.

It's because she has a themed outfit now. Her first SSR model was kind of boring and generic for an idol.

to maximize score I should use dance idols right? I have two other SSRs but they aren't focused on dance. would a dance SR be better than a non dance SSR?

What up guys, I just whaled away 2 weeks of pay. I'll let y'all guess how much that is.

PS. Don't whale.

8 rolls and everything went better than expected, especially since my only other SSR is cool.
Also I'm starting to think Aiko likes me.

Did you get anything good?

Lots actually, I now have ever Cinfes SSR...except the one I want...

Haha faggot

Def deserve lots of dicks tonight

How did I do?

3 rolls, and one longlolibutt

I was hoping for a hag though :(

This time I definitely learned my lesson. I absolutely won't roll between CinFeses.

You're the first one to post MIO FUCKING HONDA

I never got any CinFes cards for all three instances (aka 9 months), so it could be worse

>that first roll

Fuck you buddy

I will commit a genocide of Joy and Happiness.

delete this

15K jewels spent. 3 new SSRs (Hinako, Yui and Syuko) and a dupe (go away Rin).

Even if I didn't get the Nana I wanted, it felt good to wake up today, that Yui is something else.

Teach me your SSR magicks

Are there any pity rolls in this game?

hi hi hallo

I barely broke the 1mil barrier with a gimmicky overload Shiki not too long ago, god damn.

To all anons that have been able to roll all three of CinFes Mio, Mika, and Yui:

Please go die in a fire of my eternal hatred and jealousy.

Thanks.

Choushi wa dou?

If it makes you feel better, I wanted Uzuki but still haven't gotten her.

here, I got 'em, and I def want to die, so thanks?

I have literally cursed and offered enough ill will to the people that got a CinFes Uzuki to the point that I'm pretty sure that even their great grand children will gets AIDS or something.

huh (you)s are gone

Such a cute and genki gal.

>not using Veeky Forums X

Daily reminder that for every great roll you see posted, there are literally hundreds of other rolls full of despair that people don't even bother to post anymore.

Yo what the fuck, I want my (you)s
Looks like I'll have to use that 4chanx shit now

I still think her face looks too square. Has she gotten an update since Snow Wings?

No one gives a shit that you got shit rolls, that's what you get for falling for the Chihiro meme
Either grow the fuck up and take responsibility for your mistake or shut the fuck up

Is there a way to remove just the data download for commus in SS?

>user
>producing offspring

Well, I suppose it's possible.

Sou kyou mo kitto FAN FAN FAN

>want Yui
>get Syuko

Oh...ok thanks Chihiro

Commu data is downloaded only when you start it, so there's no way to "remove" it.

fuck off, chihiro

>17.5k Jewels
>0 SSRs

That "Bad Fortune" Omikuji wasn't fucking kidding.

I wish I could roll and not get the idolfu I want but I don't even have that opportunity. Chihiro doesn't want my star jews.

I'm against Chihiro, homie.
I'm just saying, if you get upset about not getting your precious anime girl, you have no one to get mad at aside from yourself.

That's tough luck. I'd cry if that happened to me.

How does she not want them?

Pick one idol that you want most. This works better with one that you have a strong emotional attachment to. Close your eyes and tap the roll button. As the gacha loads, keep your eyes closed and visualize your idol's SSR art with your mind. When you hear the audition music start, open your eyes and you will see the blue envelope. Tap it, and you will see the rainbow paper. Ignore all the Rs and SRs and stay focused on your idol until the rainbow paper is revealed. When the rainbow paper is reached, visualize your idol's signature. It will flash across the screen and your idol will come to you.

I have done this for limited Nana, CinFes Mika, and CinFes Nana. It worked on all 3.

How can you be so unlucky? I've gotten an SSR every Cinfest, and I only had enough star jewels to do one 10 draw each time.

Well she doesn't offer the idolfu I would want to roll for.

Really wish I could star lesson girls in storage

More like how can you be so lucky?

I've never gotten a SSR period. From any 10 scout or solos.

That's a ~12% chance, which is kind of bad but not unexpected.

My secret is simply closing my eyes the whole time until the envelope opens and if there's a SSR I'll close them again to avoid seeing their signature in case it's a dupe.

Got seven new SSRs in the last two CinFes doing this!

I'm sorry I called you a literally who Kako it was just a joke please let me have SSRs again and stop throwing Satan-chans at me.

Welcome to the 1100+ club.

Karma finally catching up to me I guess?

I have 9 SSRs on me, all from free Jewels. The past couple of CinFes has been kind to me as well. I got two from each. CinFes Mio and Shizuku SSR from the first one and CinFes Sachiko and Kirari SSR from the previous one.

All the other SSRs were from rolls even before Limited CinFes SSRs were introduced.

In retrospect, I -have- been getting a bad luck streak ever since I visited that shrine and got that negative Omikuji fortune earlier this month. Blasted Thousand Times Folded Nipponese Curse Magic. Maybe I need a Karin to exorcise me.

Does having higher PRP actually increase the score you get? Or does it do anything at all?

>stop throwing Satan-chans at me
I want an SSR of her.

> have 9 SSRs on me, all from free Jewels. The past couple of CinFes has been kind to me as well. I got two from each. CinFes Mio and Shizuku SSR from the first one and CinFes Sachiko and Kirari SSR from the previous one.
Now I don't feel bad for you.

Karin I'll catch you.

You need 1K + SS producer ranking to be eligible for the monthly SSS race.