/lidg/ Let It Die General

It's Just a Prank, Senpai! Edition

>What is this?
Let It Die is a third person hack-and-slash rogue-like kind of a thing. You climb a tower collecting loot, grinding and dying a lot. It was developed by Grasshopper Manufacture exclusively for the PS4.

>Do I need PS Plus to play it?
Only Germany requires PS Plus. The rest of the world can play without a PS Plus subscription.

>How Do I Unlock _____?
Climb the fucking tower, Senpai.

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread: [AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1LYGxKpmKY6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for best grill

So is it a coincidence that she shares a last name with one of the Hater Arcade cabinet characters?

Can't work up the energy to climb today ¦ 3
I'm too comfy and can't be bothered with the stress.
Spent too long farming for Dod and Milk greens and only got 1.

Every time she stretches I think she's taking her top off.

>start leveling the nail gun because you want a cool DOD 1handed ranged and have like 9 spare dod blacks
>IT USES WAR ENSEMBLE BLACK

vocaroo.com/i/s1LYGxKpmKY6

BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS

MUAHAHAHA!

You can upgrade welding gun instead.

Just started the +4 of the T4 Katana R&D'ing.
Here's hoping none of the other weapons I like are that asinine in the quantity of boss metals they require.

buy dod green from the secret shop, it will save you lots of trouble

The rotation today has a dead end on floor 3 with 8ish scrap metal if people still need to farm those. Forgot about the name of the place.

Va is fucking bad

Reminder to anyone posting helpful guides etc; Watermark that shit since reddit fags like taking stuff that isn't their and rebranding it.

What is a good invasion weapon?
I tried using dual hammers and tried to invade someone but they had 5x lv50 characters and I could kill 3 of them but the last two end up killing me.

i had a guy on 23 using only claws. acted very hit and run. when i got him low hp, he ran away full speed and then did a turn and burn
rapiers are typically good as well
snipers can be pretty OP, i believe they bring in good money when they kill a bunch of NPCs, but i wouldnt expect many player kills

36 expeditions 21-29 later and still no slowmungus. is there a specific floor to get there more often?

It seems that slow/high damage weapons are not good for fighting haters and invading.
It seems that quick weapons like the dagger and machete are the best weapons.

I stick to 21 constantly and I have about 20

guys, is it worth it getting past bronze rank in TDM (+1000)? Any good rewards or is it just a waste of time for now? I have tier 3 fighters and rapiers soon.

its good money/spl.

the money is worth it, but dont tier up fighters too quickly
try to maintain gold (1500+) before getting 4* fighters, as you'll run into rapier defenders constantly at that point

thanks though I'm not sure if I can reach 1000. I'd need to do it in one sitting because getting invaded is a -50 and most people on my list are 500-600 and give fuck all points.

expeditions and raiding. it sounds like youre in the 700 area, so just refresh the list constantly until you see someone around that space. i noticed 3* people with low money typically never set up defenses, though that was a few weeks ago. if money isnt a concern for you right away, just go for the easy points

Hey user, ever kiss a girl before? Probably not. K bye, emo.

Are the two handed weapons really as shitty as I think they are ? or should I just git gud ?

They just seem so slow

like some user just stole that original material guide from reddit and just added a pic of dsp?

they are really good if you abuse shrooms to make up for the slow speed.

the pickaxe you can charge it up with mastery, its often better to just have it at the ready, and when they get to close you drop the hammer on their asses, same with running back and charging up the motor psycho

No. There are shitty 2h weapons just as there are shitty 1h weapons. Use the L2 attack for virtually all of them if you're not though.

axe pretty much use the l2 attack for something that doesnt take billions of years to swing

When do raids become worthwhile? 2k gold per raid is meh after having to wait on load screens

Serious question? Does the combat ever get good?

I played for a few hours and the combat is barebones basic. Almost mindless compared to similar controlling games. Don't want to spend another minute playing the game if it never gets good.

sounds like you already dropping the game nigga, i dont think this game is right for you

no

Thanks. I figured it wouldn't change much after the first few hours, but I wanted to make sure since some people seem to keep playing it.

I should remember there are people that play Runescape still too, lol.

>climb from hyakudori to daneda blahblah kill everything
>from the position the hater spawns in hyakudori, he kills 3 screamers by the time the "step off escalator" cutscene even finishes
you know, i'd be all for hater kills nullifying the quest if it was a mechanic you could plan a route around problem areas to secure a win, but this is literally impossible. knowing f2ps it probably wont ever be sorted out, too

lol yeah, funny how people have different interests eh?

lol xD

climb the tower and your rank will go up, which matches you against players who tend to have better banks/tanks.

favorite california and scroll through the list real fast, watching the thousands digit place for the resource you want to catch any 4 or 5k banks

keep in mind that raiding increases your rank, and a high rank waiting room attracts people looking to boost, so if you grind them too much early on (like me) there comes a time to reap what you sow and get trashed down to 300s very quickly

im only on 16f so im sure the guys who've cleared the tower are making way more a raid than me

so is the verdict in that lucky star doesn't affect kill coin drop value?

Not sure where you got that from.

some random post where someone compared kills while on a striker to kills while on a lucky star and used a large enough sample size

he came up that the drops were the exact same on the two different classes with a ~60 luck difference

ive heard lucky stars on expeditons bring back mroe money, but no confirmation

If this is barebones basic, as you were comparing it to "similar" games aka dark souls obviously, then Dark Souls 3 is just barebones. There's like 7 weapon classes in that game and they almost all share the same movesets and weapon arts, and the ones that are unique, the boss weapons, are usually trash. Ooo look me nigga, I can parry you with a dagger and hit yo ass back by flying through the air with a big-ass sword but do no damage. Even though there's not like "variants" of the same class(like ricards rapier and Crystal mage rapier), only upgraded versions, with the exception of like the jackal sword, all the weapon types have their own gore, rage, and moveset.
While I do think they could make the combat more fluid by allowing different attacks to combo, this is by no means THAT simplified compared to Souls. You want to be Crowley or something and have (useless) spells?
And as someone who has played Runescape for like 10 minutes, your analogy is bad.

is there a softer jackal alarm that sounds before the loud one does? it swear i hear the music change or here this soft dwoop

I hear random breathing sounds moments before a jackal comes.

No, its not my fighter, everything is dead and sometimes its a woman's voice or a man's when I'm the opposite gender, either I'm going insane or I'm scared I've killed everything

All soulslike games have barebones combat with souls itself being the worst offender
>muh Nioh
It does have something resembling combat system but it doesnt matter much with majority of demons not giving a shit about your fancy moves and half of the remaining enemies being defeated more easily by typical souls way

Luck AFFECTS coin drops, LS gets like double the money
Luck DOESNT AFFECT metal and equipment drops, don't farm bosses with it ever

>lose 5* striker like a retard
>go make my second 5* because i have enough snails for it
>she drops a 5*+2 katana
ayy

yeah even if i clear a floor in 5-7 mins it still feels like im taking too long, i often level stamina last, so having shitty sprint duration makes me clench my ass

yes.

also the gun jackal says c'est la vie when he spawns

Why doesn't Mother Barbs talk during the U10 tape?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

It's supposed to be a mysterious thing even meijin hasn't seen before or something like that

Whats a kill everything quest exactly?

>Just killed 10f boss
>now on a new tier
>All this uncooked M food on 11f with no enemies

muh dick

Literally make one and try yourself, coin difference is seen with the naked eye, i didn't get 170 coins per mk1 tuber kill and 300something per kawabe chest screamers on the level on my collector and shooter
for drop chance ask , i personally didnt notice any difference, if anything it's worse on lucky star because it deals like half of the damage to bosses making farming longer

Kill everything yourself. Don't have haters kill screamers for you.

haters spawn there after a point, be careful senpai

There is a hater around, and the M food won't do you much good very soon.

(Do jackals start showing up during this phase, they were out of commission when I got here?)

you should have unlimited amount of food thanks to expeditions anyway

Currently there's a theory that midboss counts for jackals so until you kill both it and hater nothing spawns
Hope it's true, hate speedrunning through this place

Oh that's right, there is a boss there.

Never had any encounters while a mid-boss is "active" so I'd say its true, if so user is safe to enjoy the scorpions

There was a naked hater yeh so easy enough. But how can you be certain there will be all the time? I thought haters were people sending there chars on expeditions, so its not gonna be 100% right?

for my newfriends stuck on jindie 16

get a t3 striker maxed out, a 2* machete with 20 mastery, and a stingshroom. bring 3-4 rage gauges, cause your machete rage move stuns the bitch out of anything she's charging up, including pukeray

should be a cakewalk if you land them quick enough. dont miss

Haters will always be around, a hater is a players "dead" character and pops up where it died last kinda like a lingering phantom.

If no one in your rank range has died then a dev hater spawns there instead and they can be quite annoying on later difficulties.

>I thought haters were people sending there chars on expeditions
You get a warning when someone sends one, players have to manually choose a target, they chose the player and see which floor they're on, otherwise its a corpse/dev hater

Thanks senpai

Question
[Spoiler] whats the quickest and most efficient way to make webms [/spoiler]

Fuck oh well on the spoiler. Didnt work right from mobile for some reason

remember that if you're using spoilers, it's "spoiler". Your phone probably autocorrected and capitalized the first one.

>I take a tad bit to clear a floor because I ran out of curatives and im low on life, so I'm playing it safe
>Finally fisted everything to death, time to get the lo-
>Flashing lights
>Suddenly a fucking jackal with a katana comes in and walks towards me slowly
>Remarkably slowly, as in giving me the chance to get the fuck out of there
>I'm an idiot and charge in while thinking of evading his attacks and see what he can do
>1,6k on one single hit

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

that or rape her with a red hot iron, use a rage attack between the 1 2 combo

>find first skillshroom
>oh cool, this prob gives me new decals
eat it
>read the mail when I get back in waiting room
>gotta trade them in

>looking for he exit
>its right around the corner
>alarm goes off
>run face first into a jackal with the escalator in sight and he kills me

what 26 floor is jindie in today.

>uncle death tells u not to eat it
>eat it anyway

nobody told me that

dont worry, you'll get plenty.

read ur mail senpai

you can get them from expoditions so dont worry

>read the mail when I get back in waiting room

>Sends her friend pictures of her snoogling the friend's boyfriend for her birthday then pretends she did it on accident just for shits and giggles
>Sends another friend a picture of her snoogling her crush for shits and giggles.
>Is generally mean to everyone except Uncle Death
>Proceeds to complain about how she's always sad and how she's having a terrible day.
Best grill is mushroom-chan.

>not reading the mail as soon as it comes

How to unlock dev raids?

Get Webm for Retards, then it's just about autistically going frame by frame to make sure you get it just right without awful starts and endings, and having a good resolution + bitrate.

Bitrate > Resolution, always remember that. You do not need a 720p or 1080p webm if it's going to look like a blocky mess, the same applies for 480p and even 360p. Unless your webm is 40+ seconds long there is no excuse for blocky video.

high rank in tdm, man i wish there was a monster hunter like mode with jolly co-op aganst a super boss.

10 5* fighters in locker + join team cali.

> chokufunsha had the rogue armor chest and head piece
> only have enough for one or the other

Chest piece

The last time I opened the menu on a floor I got surprise anal

chest, the head piece gives negative strength

what's some good looking armor

Ok, the safest time to read mail is as soon as it comes, which should be as soon as you step off the elevator/escalators.

Enemies are never as soon as you enter an area, least until you walk a few steps to trigger them, if in doubt standing on an escalator but not using it and no "engagement" music means you're safe, also applies to elevators.

Enemies don't wander too far around user

The purple steel tribe set is cool looking

i'll check it out, thanks for the recommendation senpai

enemies actually have home positions they wander back to as seen when you use a death metal.

haters also have fixed spawn locations on all floors which can be a number of places but only those places.

> grade 1
Damn. Why the heck do I see enemies using around Crowleys area. Weird