/sgg/ - Slasher Games General

Chain saw massacre edition

There's a lot of games in here now - Dead by Daylight, Friday the 13th, Last Year, the list goes on...

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>What is Friday the 13th?
a upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one
f13game.com/

>Official Wikis and sites
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game
deadbydaylight.com/
f13game.com/
lastyearthegame.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.3.1)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/154642901285984203/

Never used stridor before, but I think it does increase the loudness ( not range ) of their breathing and moans.

Agitation + 3x IG was amazing, caught an annoying guy after a long chase and then went battle Billy. Think after a solid 3 minutes of wiggling with multiple breaks, he gave up completely on trying to get out.

multiple plunderers only increase range at which you see chests, not drop rarity

multiple bonds don't work together

Try one bond and two of ace's range increase perks

My Ace's lvl 1. Been drilling 50 lvl bloodwebs for rare Billy/Jake perks.

Reminder: 8 instances of Dying Light brings nothing but suffering

How are you getting multiple i've only figured out how to get killer stuff to surv and surv stuff to killer

Anyone else maybe wants to keep track of their non-plunderers scavenges? Just to see how much plunderer 3 affects the rarity. Just track the colors/rarity.

So far I've got :

brown
------------------------------

yellow

green

purple

red

Someone made a guide to it in the last thread.

>killer carry me to the hatch
t-thank you?

Thxs phara you sexy SoB

All these "rare" common perks. Jelly as fuck.
Also shrine of secrets is utter garbage this week. And why the hell hex perks cost 750? Greedy devs.

Anyone here know how to get a second killer without the use of CE? Been breaking the fuck out of this game all day and can do just about anything but the two killer bug

>first time on the hook

It's fine. It was just another "they be swarmin ma hooks!" kind of trapper, who wouldn't take a bait/chase because he needs an excuse to camp.

Think this bug has to do something with the fact that the guy who disconnected was on that hook I was carried to.

compare that to wraith games though

>dbd is.supposed to feel like a slasher movie
> the only killer that actually feels.like that is ew1 michael
>it took them like 4 months and 2 dlcs to get what they said they wanted from.the start
Really makes ya think.

can you link the guide?

Three STBFL

Gonna try out 3 monstrous shrines+IG to see if it makes the perk useful.

>/sgg/ -
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD BY DAYLIGHT GENERAL AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to see the post game tears.

o damn, a better noed

didn't have it saved, but I see it's been posted

I was wondering how fun would unnerving presence be when stacked, but I only have tier 1 of it.

They called me a hacker and instantly left pretty much. Boring shit. Have this double sprint burst Webm to compensate.

does lightweight stack to show no scratch marks?

Haven't tested it out yet. I'd need a friendly test killer for that

it's the original one, I swear!

Taking 4 up the ante's and a vigos jar. Let's see if I can get off every time.

Also how does 4 strikes work when stacked?

Two lightweights. Three and four coming soon

Three Lightweights

DS doesn't stack with itself. One use uses them all

Four. Literally nothing.

I think 2 would be fine and would combine with with iron will and self sprintburst/heal.

Just like the game is meant to be played.

On a side note I got scammed. I don't know what I was expecting.

When they're going to patch this shit? In 2 weeks maybe?

>When they're going to patch this shit? In 2 weeks maybe?
Months

Q4 2017

It's like game in fucking beta or something. Bloody ridiculous.

then while negotiating the return of my medkit, a 4x hope 3 dwight showed up

...which ultimately fell to the hands of Moyers and my mori offering. Tis such a silly game right now.

>assist

its just another furry Phara

>tweet the devs about these exploits
>they block my account
Holy shit, they just don't care.

Stop being toxic and let them enjoy holidays

>try to save someone from the hook
>he falls through the map and dies

This stupid perk stacking, item swapping, perk swapping shit should be its own mode

whats with all the myers running around tonight

Time for a completely fun and fair game

What the Fuck is this? Frogs fucked up.again.and now you can.double up.on perks?

How do?
I want to do.double.machine gun build

You won't have to browse far up in the thread to find out.

This

i was actually going to make a shitpost like 2 weeks ago asking why we couldnt use multiple of the same perk

then this bug happened

Frogs really suck at their job, huh?

.what would be the best.to.double up on? Double.machine.gun.would.be like 75% cooldown reduction for.swings. how does it stack on things like noed and hexes

Like, if I.did 4 noeds would it give me.4 times the time with instant downs? Or 4 hexes of devour hope would give me.4 tokens for.one unhook? Or.would.it give me one token.on each perk? Making it useless?

Could you.stack shadowborn for daylight killing?

I made a webm of double machine gun

I love that sound the gate makes when you fix all generators

have fun getting game banned

Only know as much as was shown/stated in the thread. 4x Shadowborn could be rad.

>i dont know the diffrence between a bug and an exploit

I doubt they'll ban anyone, over half of the population of the game has already probably done this bug in some way.

true, but I'm sure there'll be a few who go the extra mile and send in screenshots of perk glitchers to the devs

Then those people will just family share for three weeks

>killer hits me and carry through the generators to fix them
but why?

that requires the devs to take time from making the next cash grab DLC, so it wont happen

Fresh OC

was a pretty okay Billy though, he would even go for chainsaws while I was injured, but managed to lose twice due to Iron Will

I've read it in his voice

NOPE

is he like the Almir of DBD?

is he shit at his own game?

Webm of 4 play with your food when

3 IG + 1 Enduring on Autohaven Wreckers webm when?

Need to see some double moonshine.

hilariously so

I don't understand devs who aren't good at their own game

Devs design the game to play in a certain way. They spent so much time designing it to play that way that they can't play it any other way. Players without that restriction end up finding new ways to play, and we have pallet camping, infinites, all sorts of exploits and meta builds.

Anyone else having real big lag issues playing as killer? I checked my ping and download speed and its fine, yet every survivor in dbd is lagging for me, what is going on? Is this happening because of winter sale or what? Previously I had no such issues and started around the beginning of the sale.

so what exactly about the hag is supposed to be fun? I can't think of a single aspect of her that is enjoyable, even myer's has his moments

I like how she has so much control of the map.

Like, I pick 3 gens close to each other, trap them up and keep people off of them, usually get a sac inbetween
Once they get down to 2-1 gens left, if its not SWF I've won the game.

I like how she forces survivors to think differently regarding what kind of Hex she has active. I like that I can set up a net of traps that survivors will run into and panic like blubbering children.

I mainly like the psychological effects she has on the survivors, because I run Hex: Ruin. Once they see the hex on the generators, they stop EVERYTHING and search for my well-guarded totem. Right like I want them to.

>checked my ping and download speed
Try your upload retard

Upload is the same as well

>rank 3 Hex: Ruin
>rank 3 Hex: Devour Hope
>rank 3 Thanatophobia
>rank 3 Distressing
Heard you liked working on gens.
And playing against killers who wont be able to kill you, just force you to take longer

in 40 hag games I've only had a totem survive the first 5 mins ever, and I remember it well because of that

it really bothers me that at some point during development and conceptualization, the developers said "you know, it takes longer to break a single trapper's trap than to disable an entire perk for the hag, but this is fine. make it ten seconds total"

who is the best killer?
and why it's billy?

one hit kill

Nothing about the hag makes any sense.
They said on stream that they aren't going to buff her move speed because "the hag isn't about chasing survivors down"

>Can't chase anyone
>There is a delay on her teleports so she can't move or attack quickly so there is a large gap made between her and the survivors
>So she just can't kill survivors unless they don't run for some reason
>"the hag is good, you just don't play her for chasing!"

>it takes longer to break a single trapper's trap than to disable an entire perk for the hag
Don't forget that you don't even need a toolbox or sabotage

to break her totem*

Because he takes no skill yet all the skill.
He has the best low risk high reward ability in the game.

if you're right behind a guy you're following, it's almost impossible to fail.
If they try to move side to side in an attempt to dodge, this only slows them down and you can just rev longer to get closer for the easiest hits of your life.

Also having one hit kills isn't all, he has the second best mobility in the game. He can patrol gens faster and easier than any other killer. Shit, you might even accidentally saw someone on the way (happened to me alot)

He can also intercept basement rescuers by charging through the door and right down the stairs.

Then you have the "flick" whiners, who think billy was only good when he had an op 90° error margin at the end of his sprint.

I think urban evasion needs another buff. 75% speed while crouching and 15% faster walk speed.

>billy
>the most easiest killer to juke

lmao @ u

i like playing billy and chainsawing through cornfields for as long of a sprint as possible

NEED a jenny gf

I need a meg gf

stop giving me bad feels

its like shaking a water bottle over a man collapsed in the desert from dehydration

I need a gf

Not having the flick/being able to aim an attack is retarded tho.

Don't give him (you)s