2 gen shos
Eg6 civic hatch
Ford lighting
454 ss silverado
ZR1 lt4 corvette
First Gen viper
First and second gen eclipse gsx

I'm sure I missed a few

If you do't know enough about cars to be able to pick future classics then investing in cars isn't for you.

This got me too.
>how to spot a retard at a thousand paces

>implying boomers want plastic 2000s crap and not muh late 60s muscle

Boomers will be gone before anything between 1979-2000 sees any significant increase in value from its current price anyway

What the fuck is it with morons and adding "..." to the ends of their sentences?

Not 7 grand good but still pretty good car.

Drop a zero from the price tag and maybe its worth it. Any econocar shitbox that's over 35 years old and 200k miles isn't worth that much.

Well they're gaining in price so you better accept it.

AE82 Twin Cam Corolla's and KE70's mainly are starting to shoot up.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 4th and last generation of firebirds made it.

>Oh cool i can buy a nice car and let it rust outside as a 'project' and then never finish it and sell it for 1000x what i paid for it before i die and my kids sell it for scrap
Fuck boomers mates

That is fucking ugly, wtf were the Amerifats thinking?

>Gran nationals
>Typhoons
>Syclones
Too late

>Fox bodies with t tops or fastbacks.
I don't car what anyone says, this along with turd gen is the epitome of white trash or beanerism.

>Fd rx7
>Mk4 supra
Already rice taxed

These things already have boomer tax in canada

The few that are listed are set for 20-25k, while there's C5 vettes going for 13-18k.

>MY 1982
>200k on the clock
>7500$
$
>$

If youre Australian jump on a VZ thunder with the L76
They will go up being a desirable shape and a 6.0ltr engine

AW11 will and the SW20 Gen3 turbo might.

Foxbodies are already appreciating.

Lol no

>...

>how dare people make money

Still white trash af.

It's babbys first musclecar since they're too poorfag to afford the one they want.

Why not? Sw20's seem to be already

ANYTHING FAST AND FURIOUS

ANYTHING JAPAN OR EURO TOP TRIM

Aw11 will be like a Fiat x1/9 and sw20 is overshadowed by the mk4 supra. MR2 was never a halo car. They will go up some, but don't expect them to skyrocket. Aw11 will top out at $5k and sw20 at $10k

>mustang+cash

LOL

>$7,500
>30-odd year old Jap box
>200k miles on the clock
>$7,500

Is this guy being intentionally stupid or doesn't he want to sell it?

I don't know what annoys me more the price tag or his smugness
>cars been in my family for an excess of 20 years and can easily be for another 20 years... dont have to sell it
>Price is fairly firm... don't like my price don't comment... thank you
Someone needs to punch this cunts in the face.

>Fox bodies with t tops or fastbacks.
People want an arm and a leg for 4 cylinder notchbacks. If anything lx sport notchbacks are the most desirable foxbody.

>don't like my price don't comment.

trans am gta

>"yeah sure i'll pay 20 grand for an iced coffee because i really want to help you and your business succeed"

Go really fast and be really loud

Truth.
Put up a GT Hatch and a 4cyl LX notch with similar miles/condition, you're going to get more out of the LX.

E24, all Mercedes SLs, 190E Cosworth, Audi 4000CS quattro, these are all rock bottom right now and so many have been sent to junkyards, there's not a whole lot of them out there on the road in good shape

I have a V6 T-top Firebird with 98k on the odo, a-am I gonna be rich?

By far the worst car I have ever owned though.

No

>sort after
more than you can afford pal

>V6
You fucked up user
That car is worthless.
My Z28 only has value because it has a V8, I know full well how sloppily built and designed Fbodies are
But I wanted to go fast

In 50 years it might be worth something if it's mint

>sort after
wat

I think you can add the AE86 Sprinter Trueno/Levin

They basically became a meme. Thus skyrocketing the price

Although they are fun to drive

>V6
>98k
oops

yeah I was well aware it was going to be worthless long term, I got it for cheap anyway

there's plenty of Z28s that are dirt cheap as well, they're just easier to resell because there's a smaller market for the V6s

b-but I got it a new engine after I blew up the old one at 90k

9/10 would daily and pass on to my nonexistent children to keep on the road forever

The only correct answer is bmw e30,they have already tripled in price in the last 5 years and theres no stopping in sight.

>Any econocar shitbox that's over 35 years old and 200k miles isn't worth that much.

the CRX says hello.

Social media killed good prices. Now every CS in California has an excuse to spend bachelor bux because of channels like /DRIVE.

the internet/social media as a whole has made the used market for almost anything much worse.
for example you will almost never find a decent batch of old games for only a few bucks at a garage sale because people want to sell it for the highest price they see on ebay.
the same thing goes with KBB only people are delusional about their cars condition and want to charge you the price for it practically mint

$7500 for a 82' shitbox with TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND MILES...And he wants a mustang and cash...price is fairly firm...

B O I

I mean I would too but not for $7500 Jesus fuck me

JDM fanboy cars need not apply.

Would you honestly spent nearly 10 grand on a 1981 corolla? or Yugo?

>I don't have to sell it

Red flag, instantly into the trash.

The ultimate boomer car is the Hemi 'Cuda, you fucking dumb piece of shit.

I drive an E24

>sort
sought

You are obviously having mental difficulties. What 'Cuda was made between 1979 and 2000?

maybe if the corolla was mint and it was 1988 and not 2016