byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13040
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13061
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/5000
youtube.com/watch?v=PNUT4SqbHdc
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/blob/8400b196b5f7ac97e9ce20aae12a8ed3f9efdadb/code/modules/research/designs/anomaly.dm#L20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can the nice chemistry log diving person check mine?
Fruktlimpa

First for waifus

I LOVE (you)__________!!!

First for being slaved toSarahJohnson!

Fuck off, they're MY autismfu

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

P I N TH E ______

Stop shilling yourself

KILL THE SHILL

Awaka is KIND!
KIND
I
N
D

Avada is CUTE!
C U T E
U
T
E

RIN is SHIT
S
H
I
T

>tfw your Auto/subv AI transitions of power go more successfully than your malf
I wish I would have ahelped for delta the one time we basically did take control. That was a good subv round

Who is your waifu?

Use this to get (You)s back.

>not using 4chanx

I tried Veeky Forums X and I didn't like how it changed the appearance of the backlinks and the quick reply window.

Q U E E N

>tfw always check the replies on these posts for my name but never get it.

Myself.
If I'm my own waifu then my waifu can never leave me

>163917657
(you)s were fucking gay from the start

You can be my waifu!

Me

Whats this cancer setup?

free kingston

Whats your name

its to cool different gasses without contaminating/mixing them i think since if you just used a port hooked to the cooler and then cooled oxy and plasma cans you'd end up with oxy in your plasma

free kingston

This is correct. I made this image :3

you should have used plasma on the cooled pipe, it colds faster.

>Decide to flip through some logs from a round earlier
>MFW
Holy shit fuck whoever did this

Any tips on how to get my wife to notice me? I keep sending her games from her wishlist, but she doesn't talks to me, not even to thank me...

Show her pics of your chastity rig

Is there a guide on how to seduce each waifu?

A personal video in which you tell her your true feelings should work well

don't worry user, every waifu but mine is a slut!

O2 has the least heat capacity so it cools faster.

Did we get snowmap yet

We got it but it crashed the server for 6 hours

Should invisibility spray be a clown traitor item or a mime traitor item?

mime, also that sounds amazing
>mime emags a service borg and gives it invisibility juice
>orders borg to run around turning everything invisible

In order for it to not be completely fucking broken, I think it should be an item instead of a reagent, and only make stuff invisible for 5 minutes instead of forever.

What?

Huh?

It cools at the same rate because how much the freezer puts out is the limiter. Plasma holds more total energy so if it's already at 73k when you put something on it it'll be ahead.

>no more engineering waifus left
>no more security waifus left
>no more cargo waifus left
>no more greytide waifus left
>no more service waifus left

You call that snowballing?

We used to have cloakers. t-ray/p-ray scanners would reveal it

Dark days ahead my friend

Ailsa is a sec-fu

Best antag?
I've always liked Nuke Ops if they're not shitty

there were (may still be?) cloaking devices on goon, they were vulnerable to thermals (detective started with a pair)/flashes/silicons. surprisingly not OP because just like any other powerful traitor item once you get called out on the radio people who have the counter to whatever you're using will converge on you quickly and you'll be overwhelmed. now on this server i don't know how OP it would be, because ive never lost a vampire round once i got to the point of having the "invisible in maint" power even though countering that is way easier. worth a shot though imo. also close combat suit when

don't forget to free kingston

to play as vampire is by far my favorite but i think vanilla traitor or a well-balanced alien round are the best for everyone.

free kingston

>tfw sample research for xenoarch takes so mutch time that you get more results with bigger artifacts by spamming the pings hoping you get a 0 digging result.

The worst part is when you get it and its shit.

THAT'S NOT A QUEEN

I wish the alden sasparova counter was uncommented so you could actually get it through research

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13040

I have merged an update to the attack/combat code. Since this is a huge system, our testing is almost certainly incomplete and missed at least something.

Fixes will come in as fast as you report them!

(Also now you can punch robits right in the fuckin robit head)

help getting succ'd in maint.

I think probe meant this PR
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13061

I did.

???

Sorry.

honk

honk

SPEAKING OF DEAD PRS
SOMEONE REVIVE THIS: github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/5000

Hello there, it is now time for my daily shitposting session! For the next hour or so I will be sperging out in this thread, ENJOY!

dont forget to free kingston matey
t. king freeston

Who exactly is kingston?

Hue, does it even matter? FREE KINGSTON!!!!!

hey probe thanks for the enthusiasm and participation in the thread. it inspired me to get off my ass and make a proper bug report

waifus are cancer, they should all be locked in perma and plasma flooded.

You can even do it from in game by pushing the Bug Report button between the map name and special tab!

>Spend all that fucking time working
>It's loose, call it!
>Finally get my bag locker closed and find the goose
>It's a super goose
Shit antagging/10. nobody succeeded, who even did it?

is Yogstation worth playing on?

this video makes it look pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=PNUT4SqbHdc

Ling, it's basically nuke ops/Heist but you aren't shit and people are less able to immediately dogpile you and call it

It was, you need anomaly tech now to get it.

I did it

I opened your locker too

Yog is a pubbie server and I don't think anyone that comes here wants to deal with the bullshit that comes with pub servers.

how do you get more autoinjectors other than locker ones?

It's not, I've checked, I even got anomaly research to six for it
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/blob/8400b196b5f7ac97e9ce20aae12a8ed3f9efdadb/code/modules/research/designs/anomaly.dm#L20

I'm fine with pubbie servers

more concerned about admins having 50 sticks up their ass

Buy medical crates from cargo, they are not locked at all and come with med kits which have injectors in them.

Well it's an easy addition. Remove the commenting, make sure the rest of it is in and make the PR. I'd do it but I don't like how fast it works. There's already too many inbred retards that bring artifacts to the station as non-antag and it fucks shit up

I have to apologise for that shitshow, now behold my tale of woe.

>xenoarch tator tot
>had gotten tons of devastating artefacts as non antag, it's time
>kill my target (who turned out to be a traitor)
>trade some tc for the ano scanner
>find 7 (seven) artefacts
>2 of which were just a minor inconvenience, the rest either positive or neutral
>cosmetic crystal, unactivatable one, machine that creates random items, a sad feeling + sleepy, a sad feeling + healing, a spider pod and a giga drill
>borer and I realise we're the only antags alive
>sanic into toxins, shit together a max cap, blow up the singulo generator, set the ame to blow, move the spider pod to escape to free us from that hell

Next time I try that I'll leave my limit to 1 hour in before I give up on xenoarch and start meming traditionally.

vampire because you have a lot of fun abilities and snowball pretty fast

Have any of you tried other BYOND games? Are there any good ones?

I haven't touched a single other game than SS13 in all these years

Those are two in the same hand. While we may have sticks up our asses about things, we don't have the same baggage as pub admins who enforce rules based on friends.

I know someone wants to say that an admin here does it and you know I'm going to say "Report them". I will personally shit on them from such a height that they will gib.

Sush, unlike you see easy DD heals getting unfeatured

If you emagged me we could have held the station hostage for credits and items. Shame about the arts not panning out though. Too many people do "traditional stuff like loose or the robo that pulled a double esword and got dunked on in sci.

Daily reminder that mechanics are worthless hassles that deserve nothing but death

>If you emagged me
shittycon detected

I was getting real close to getting my reset and jetpack to fuck off to space. All I had left to do was test one.

>There's already too many inbred retards that bring artifacts to the station as non-antag and it fucks shit up
wait, shit, really? I have not been on the server for a few days, especially not since the new artifacts got merged, I've not seen someone bring artifacts to the station unless they were good, how bad has it been?

There was an anime high school murder sim that was pretty fun

Like our traitor mode, where a group of players have to try and survive until the night is over, and one of them could be any sort of murderous antagonist tasked to try and kill everyone without being killed themselves.

No radio to yell when you've found the killer, lots of improvised weapons and traps, a multi-story map, and character perks (negetive and positive) to spice up the game.

On the other hand, he could have just used the setup too. It was ready for xenos/spiders but anything would work.

A lot of deaths from people fingerfucking it and people being near it/near when people fingerfuck it, a fair bit of creatures spawning

>anime
dropped

>mitadake high
sweet memories

As opposed to your american highschool cartoons?

>he doesn't play cow RP

I feel like all SS13 sequel attempts went in a wrong direction from the very beginning

They should have made some really good and extensible base framework/game engine first and foremost, and then let existing SS13 communities carve out whatever they want
that way they won't be geared towards a single station of some kind and won't have to do that much work themselves

also it should be called Space Station 14

so you're tellin me they should've made byond 2.0

You're asking a very small playerbase with an even smaller skill set between them to try and get blood from a stone.

If you wanted to see a project come out of anything, the already split, niche and dying ss13 community is not one of them

Let's not go quite that far
BYOND is muuuch more general, the new engine should be geared towards spessmen

I just think all the different communities, and by extension, completely different stations, are the magic of SS13
a worthy sequel should find a way to conform to that