Top Cars Brands

Make Top of the Best Brands of Car

Mine:
1.Bugatti (these cars don't value that much but they are the best for me)
2.Ferrari
3.Mercedes Benz
4.Lamborguini
5.BMW
6.Audi

>t. tasteless millennial

>It's my opinion
Post your taste user

>taking bait this painfully obvious

>t. guy who follows millionaire youtube vloggers

>6.Audi
lol

gtfo normalfag

>Lucky & Wild
RIP Ridge Racer.

In terms of advancement, in no particular order:
1: Mercedes-Benz
2: Citroën
3: Porsche
4: Mazda
5: Ferrari

citroen?

Frogs invented the ultimate in comfy suspension. Also pioneered hydraulic variable power steering and headlights that rotate along with the front wheels.
In the 60s.

Tell me why Mercedes Benz it's the best brand of cars
>It's my favorite too

Mercedes-Benz innovated:

-The ICE as we know it
-carburetors
-four wheel brakes
-Diesel in passenger cars
-Direct injection in passenger cars
-Crumple zones
-Traction control
-Airbags

If the list was in order Benz would top it.

thanks user

Autism post inc

1. Mazda

These guys really don't need an introduction. They have had so many home runs (MX-5, RX-7, Mazda3, Mazda6, etc...) that the brand speaks for itself. I really wish they would make a sincere effort at a true performance vehicle (akin to nissan's GT-R) but overall I am satisfied with their legacy thus far and think they do a very good job with their current line up.

2. Mercedes-Benz

It isn't immediately obvious to the average person but MB makes some decent attempts at innovation with regards to both technology and safety. It's strange because BMW comparatively seems to always be a follower whereas Benz is more of a leader. Benz even has the balls to venture out into other areas of the automobile industry such as their sprinter vans which are one of the only diesel options in north america for a half decent work vehicle. With regards to safety ratings, they surpass all their competitors including Ford, Nissan, GMC, etc...

3. Toyota

Overall a good manufacturer. Historic cars from top to bottom. Dependable engines at reasonable prices. There really isn't much to it. They have a successful vehicle in virtually every category.

>their sprinter vans which are one of the only diesel options in north america for a half decent work vehicle
dont have transists, hyundai iloads, toyota hiaces etc?

No. The only alternative is Ford's Transit diesel inline 5 which despite what Wikipedia tells you, is virtually non-existent in the US market.

We have the Transit and Tacoma (which is a nameswapped Hilux as I'm aware) but I don't think either are available in diesel

Yeah by Mercedes benz being a leader you mean lobbying for the banning of grey market imported vehicles then yes. They are the reason we cant have an R34 for 25 years.

1. Mazda in the 80s and early 90s
2. Mazda in the 80s and early 90s
3. Mazda in the 80s and early 90s
4. Mazda in the 80s and early 90s
5. Mazda in the 80s and early 90s
6. Mazda in the 80s and early 90s

Source?

TOYOTA
O
Y
O
T
A

Jaguar

Never heard of any of those. Actually, I take that back, I've seen transit, but no one would use a minivan as a work vehicle

1. Holden
Enough said.

Tacoma and Hilux are very different trucks

And he was talking about the Toyota HiAce; undisputed king of mid-size vans here in Europe up until 2012 when they stopped selling it

>1.Bugatti (these cars don't value that much but they are the best for me)
>2.Ferrari
>3.Mercedes Benz
>4.Lamborguini
>5.BMW
>6.Audi

Sounds like Mehmet just bought himself a Autobild

Preferably just the new models and always top trim AMG, RS and M

>No Volvo

1. Porsche
2. Irrelevant, Porsche exists
3. - 9001. See 2.

t. 9 year old british kid with his best friends names and favorite soccer team on his social media bios

1. Ferrari
2. Jaguar
3. Mercedes
4. Lamborghini
5. BMW

Honorary mentions to Mazda and Ford.

b-but the best Mazda of the 80's and 90's was just a rebadged Ford.

1. jaguar
2. mercedes-benz
3. mazda
4. bmw
5. porsche
6. aston martin

>implying you could afford one anyways

1. Honda
2. Toyota
3. Subaru

1.Chevrolet
2.Chevrolet
3.Chevrolet
4.Lamborghini
5.Mercedes Benz
6.Dodge

Fight me.

1. Mercedes

2. Porsche

3. Mazda

4. Toyota

5. Chevy

I mean.. it wasn't the best, but that was still a great truck and part of what made 80s/90s Mazda great.

So idk boss

once they invent a car that doesn't need a thousand dollar repair every week, all the other automakers might as well just close up shop!

1. Toyota
>perfected auto manufacturing

2. Lexus
>perfected auto manufacturing even further

1. Merc
2. BMW
3. Toyota
4. Ford
5. Land Rover

Going by brand is pretty stupid tbqh since everyone has gone downhill since the end of the 90s.

By current lineup and in order,

>BMW (still making RWD and manual commuter models, sports trims are sporty.)
>Porsche (muh heritage, muh feels. Costly to maintain over the years but shit is fairly reliable.)
>Mazda/Honda (good commuters, sporty shit is pretty fun though Mazda needs to bring back the turbo MPS models.)
>Lexus (luxury and reliability, though lacking in the performance department. No more manuals, though.)
>Toyota (lives off their reputation but the 86 is pretty decent for its price.)
>Subaru (lesbian memes aside, the WRX and BRZ are among the cheapest sports cars available.)
>Ford (no more Falcon but we are getting Mustangs now. Focus and Fiesta ST are pretty solid. Whether the Focus RS will successfully compete with the WRX STi is questionable, as its a limited run and when it overheats it goes into FWD mode.)

And shit that was once good that now sucks,

>Audi (the R8 cannot carry everything and the rest of the lineup is fairly unremarkable. The TT RS sounds promising but that's still just going to be an RS3 with less seats.)
>Mitsubishi (the Evo didn't evolve, nor did any of their other performance models. Whenever they'd make something good they'd leave it and let everyone else catch up, and then wonder why they're not selling as much.)
>GM (the Corvette does not carry everything else. Also strangling other brands for the sake of Chevy was stupid.)

>bugatti as number 1

how to spot a teenager

No Volvo

Never really took off over here. Predominantly automatic commuters and the old ones were recommended to shit drivers because a Volvo in the 90s/00s would come out on top in every crash.

1. Ford 1950-1965
2. GMC 1940-1990
3. Mazda
4. Mercedes Benz
5. BMW
Modern day American car companies are trash outside of Trucks and SUVs. I still don't know what happened, all the innovation they once had is gone now. The recent government bailouts just goes to show how bad they really are. RIP in piece 1990 Corvette ZR1, you may be the last hurrah for an American sports cars, even though it sort of was Europeanish.

1.BMW
2.Porsche
3.Mercedes
4.Ferrari
5.I dont know