pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5r-LgHUjJU
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20836/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13822/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cass/Veronica > Cait/Piper

Curie > *

I won't argue with that amending of my list

does anybody else find their automatrons irrepressibly drawn to arcjet systems whenever they aren't assigned to a settlement?

No, but that's because I automatically assign them.
They don't get to idle, they're machines made to do things for me.

Wat? If you don't give them jobs they go there? Not that it matters, like , all my robots have their tasks.

Such as supplying everyone everywhere with food and water.

is your mod website-thing dead in the water or should I add it back to the next OP if I make it again?

Its not my weebly, but it has links to most of my stuff. If people want my animu hairs or some of my ports they'd need to know where it is, at least. I had to constantly tell everyone even when it was in the OP though, so its whatever to me.

I'm going to spend a couple days making new pastebins as these are some of the worst on Veeky Forums, so I'll probs just put it within one of those instead of its own link

retards who don't read the OP will never learn, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's my draft for a Fallout 4 run. I call it The Perfectionist.

Pick one location to be your central hub - why not Sanctuary Hills?

Don't go save Preston the first thing you do.

Set up a water purification plant as soon as you can, and upgrade it as soon and much you can - this will be your money machine.

Establish settlements, but don't populate them.

Get the Strong Back perk and max it to fast travel when overencumbed as soon as possible. - This is so that you can haul *everything* back to SH.

Get the Science! perk so that you can bulid fusion reactors as soon as possible.

And get the Local Leader perk maxed out as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, plan and build properly. Have a little mall with room for all the specialized traders. Build 6-8 scavenging stations evenly spread over SH. Build fortresses at the three raid entry points. Build beds for everyone. Make sure that you farm is adequate so that settlers don't have to eat corn, mutfruit and tato.

Build a sorting plant and a manufacturing plant. Make sure that your future settlers can be equipped with the best you has to offer. Decide what mix of weapons they should have.

And remember the 6-8 scavengers at SH? Equip them all with good close-combat weapons. For shit and giggles, you can dress them in the security armor and helmets from that Covenant facility and sunglasses - now they look like some horrible latin american police! XD The reason that the stations should be evenly distributed is so that they can act as a first response force.

When everything is in place, it's simpler to roll out your little empire. Regarding armor, I scrap metal, leather and raider as soon as possible. But that's just me.

>tfw you'll never go with Magnolia to her room and start feeding her food until her dress slides up her hanging belly
>tfw you'll never rub it while she sleeps to help digestion
>tfw you'll never be a good, good neighbor

Yeah, the /fog/ repository link is dead anyway

For some reason

So what's the theme here exactly? Besides "xD"

I mean whenever I try to take one as a companion they just make a beeline for arcjet instead of following me.

I havent bought any of the dlc yet, but Im really getting into 4 not having really played it much

Does the dlc suffer at all from going in a bit overleveled?

If you go into Nuka World at high levels, you'll have shitty grasshopper things taking multiple Two Shot Guass Rifle shots to take down.
At least, that was the case for me and I didn't even mod the game excluding that one that lets me know exactly what I'm going to say until after I did my first and only playthrough of Nuka World.

>all these bullet sponges
>all these meds and ammo
>all this power armor just laying around
>taking fusion cores out of generators doesn't turn the power off
How do i fix this?

>>taking fusion cores out of generators doesn't turn the power off
This was a massive kick in the balls
>take fusion core out of a generator for the first time
>light above it blinks and turns off
>holy fuck you can actually shut off the po-
>oh wait

I just don't understand how they thought it wouldn't piss people off.
It would have made stealth worthwhile, aside from cheesing the game, because it would have been fun.

Why are deathclaws so lame in fo4

This game can't into stable fps can it? It's still playable but these frame drops sometimes make the head spin

Yes it does. If you go in at level 60 or above (like I did) a fucking crab will sponge a shotty.

So I usually sell purfied water to make a living in 4, buy shipments and shit, but I'm thinking about moving over to adhesive for a better weight to value ratio.

Just so I'm tracking this right, if I slap down a bunch of shit for vegtable starch at each settlement and go to my cooking station I can pull from all the settlements right?

tl;dr Does excess food transfer across supply lines to the cooking station?

Because they have to do the "epic" roar before engaging combat, meaning they're not just trying to tear your shit up and, as a result, are incredibly trivial to defeat.

Is there anyway to reset a named weapon back to it's default, dynamic name?

I would have thought the absence of a custom name would have restored the default, but that seems to have done fuck all.

Does anyone here browse the Fallout Kink Meme, and if so can you tell me what the fuck is up with new one that split off?

Fusion cores not cutting a building's power was so disappointing.

word Im only lvl45 but I misallocated just one point and it is annoying me to no end so thatll help to make killing him off easier

I bet that's ez to remove, because you're right, it's retarded

maybe do it during last 15% of their life, like a death roar

they're random one off big baddies or generic random spawns

they lack the intelligence of previous deathclaws who inhabited as a family/tribe or sorts (Old Olney, Sloan/Quarry, Promontory, Vault 13, "cave") and just seem like a tough mob instead of a wasteland legend/nightmare

this, too

the epicspikes are OTT on their design nowadays, too

Nth for Fallout 4's T-45 and T-51 are tied for sexiest power armour designs in the series.

T-60 is king in that department though, and offers top tier protection

Rate power armor

T-51=Enclave APA>T-45>Fo3 Enclave APA=Hellfire=Tactics PA>Raider PA>>>T-60

Also why did they have to cut institute power armor

>playing first survival run
>have a good fear of certain wasteland creatures
>sneaking around just kind of scanning the area bordered by some blown out houses and a small junkyard
>second trip through the area looking for some rabid radstags that had been in the area previously before I got killed
>low line of sight and debris in the area hindering situatonal awareness
>see movement on the far side of the junkyard through some cars
>theres my tasty morsels
>round the corner and its a fucking deathclaw
>[DANGER]
>first open combat encounter with a deathclaw outside of power armor
>have time to backpeddle and slap a psychobuff off my D-pad before the fucker picks me up
>wakemeup.png
>attack only does about a quarter of my health and he just lets me melt him with my .308 while he roars at me

I dont know man. They really are kittens compared to some of their stronger variants as well as previous iterations. I thought I'd still have to fear them in survival, but I guess once you hit a certain point theyre just as easy, if not easier, than normal

probably it wasn't deemed important enough to get done in time

or maybe they thought how silly it would be that it used the same frame, but didn't want to remedy that

T-60 is fucking hideous and it's obvious it was the first PA they made for the new system. There are gaps in the armour all over the place.

>fallout 3
>all bos wear T-45

>fallout 4
>all bos wear T-60

Hey /fog/ maybe you can help. I recently got a PS4 and Fallout 4 and I downloaded a few add ons and tried to start new game and... it's stuck on a loop of the garage with the power armor.

I can't seem to find any solutions. Any help would be appreciated.

Re-download everything then try again. If that doesn't work, complain to Sony and get it for PC

It's because T-60 was originally just a redesign of the T-45. But they felt it was so different they made it its own suit separate from T-45.

>the best of the best have T-51
>Paladins in T-60 (upgraded T-45s from Adams)
>ranks below equipped with PA are in T-45
>couple of APA on the ship to show they salvage them for parts to add to the T-45s as and when they find more suits, welcome the T-60

>only one instance of APA for the player in the game and have it actually be Enclave-y, even if not a quest, a legit crashed vertibird or something less hokey (as opposed to fucking random spawn chance in pre-war location)

PA is now fixed, without having multiple "frames" like they should, but wouldn't have done

Get it on PC.
I don't know why you thought modding on a console was a good idea, let alone on a fucking PS4.

I'm not even trying to make fun of you, that's just a really poor judgement call.

>buying Bethesda games on PS consoles
>after 10 years of being consistently fucked over

I'm a console babby grew up on em can't really play games on PC I just find it uncomfortable.

I'll try redownloading everything later cause it'll take forever.

That said is there any other advice? Has anyone experienced this issue on the PS4 as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=V5r-LgHUjJU
L O L

>I just find it uncomfortable
Why?
Just plug your control into your computer.

No offense taken I'm kicking myself for getting a Bethesda game luckily I got it as part of a deal but I did spend money on the DLC.

I didn't mod it tho. Unless Far harbor and the other things are mods?

Fuck off, shill.

>Unless Far harbor and the other things are mods?
Technically, yes.

It's the screen or something I know it might seem weird or stupid but I can't sit in front of any computer for long regardless of the arrangement. One day I might be able to get a decent rig and maybe hook it up to the tv or something but for now I'm content being a console babby.

Not with FO4 but I found that re-downloading games on PS4 fixes games that refuse to boot up/play.

PC isn't that bad once you jump in. I was in the same position as you but I took the plunge. Some games are truly better fro PC, some aren't.

For when you get a toaster capable of running Fallout 4, just plug the HDMI into your telly.
All you need to do AND you can do a million other things.
A console is just a computer you can't upgrade, after all.

To minimize backtracking in the settlement construction and getting confused over what weapons you put where.

It's true that you can use junk for construction if you've got a supply line. But you can't use it for construction if it's in another settlement.

Then there's the implicit comedy in hearing Preston yakk about what a good settlement we can create, when everything is ready.

Food will transfer along supply lines for manufacturing. But if you've got the stronk back perk, then you don't need to care about the weight of the water.

>Fallout Kink Meme
>walls of text
Lol, wut?

All right thank you for all the advice everyone I'll try redownloading everything later today and if that doesn't work, well I got it for free so I'll trade it for something else.

Wait, so there isn't a region overrun with deathclaws in Fo4? I ask because I only recently bought Fo4 on sale.
What we're they thinking?

Ashur>51>45>APA>ECMKII>Porkfire>60>Midwestern>raider

nope

they just pop up more frequently in the south/southwest

And nobody modded in a region like that yet?
Can't believe they didn't go for it. Those where the most exhilarating places to clear.

you finally caved and got FO4?

VW when

I'm not Slippy. He'll never get Fo4.
I waved my principles away when it became dirt cheap.

VW never.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20836/?
FINALLY
Modding is saved

Now we need a good flat-chest-with-fake-tits preset to make a good Bailey Jay body.

>Run into a group of settlers burying their friend
>They don't react to me in any way
>Can't start a dialogue with them
What was the fucking point of setting this up?

aw.

W H Y
>trashcan carla, cricket and many other vendors are secretly Institute informants

wait, what?

Sorry if I got your hopes up.

Environmental storytelling. Bethesda realized it was a low-cost-low-effort alternative to actually having the world react to the player.

>can't bury your dead spouse
>just leave them to rot in the now thawed out cryo vault

Not much of a story. And if anything, it takes you right out of the game due to how fucking gamey the whole thing is.
If they'd let me talk to the priest and if he would have told the story of how they lost their friend it'd be fine.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13822/?
Haven't tested it, but this supposedly adds in a Deathclaw infested area to the southwest.

Did you finally get to the Institute? That's discussed in one of the terminals.

I imagine it's a mixture of always being on the road and exposed to getting ambushed and replaced, and simply making an extra buck since to them, synths are just synths. Stay on the institute's good side and make some caps on the side.

is maxing intelligence right out of the gate worth it in survival?

Yes. Charisma is also useful to max out instead for conversations and negotiations

*Cait/Veronica

And drastically reducing the price of items.

>veronica

>163924938
>all these bullet sponges
Make a better character or increase player and NPC damadge by 5x
>all these meds and ammo
Survival
>all this power armor just laying around
Completely normal and lore friendly.
>taking fusion cores out of generators doesn't turn the power off
Just leave the cores in and pretend everything is okay.

Fallout 3 is shit.

T-60 looks way better and badass.

You mean the one for all the gay shit or did it finally split because new leadership? The gay onrslow, but if you want to read a lot about Danse getting it up the ass from Nate then it is the place for you let me tell you.

>T-60 looks way better
>is literally T-45 with more shit slung on it

Can you stop memeing with this. The suits liking it enough for Beth to make it its own unique set =/= ingame reason for it being so widespread among BoS

stop

Any good perk mods yet
Preferably ones that change those "+ damage with _____ weapons" ones

So... that's why they say it's a good game.

Any key things for a New Vegas punching build?

good strength and endurance
chems
the massive amount of punching weapons scattered throughout the game
getting the unarmed perks from ranger andy, lucius. veronica and the khans

Yes and it makes it look way more pleasing to the eye and empowering.

T-60 is the most aesthetic power armor.

>pretend
>just turn on no clip and pretend to walk
>Completely normal and lore friendly.

Pick up Love and Hate early on.

No, well I finished the game a few times already, but I don't remember reading anything about that...well, shit.

And honestly, I'm trying to pull a "all factions are friends" ending in this playthrough

Even if I still think, in the long run, the institute ending is the best one

>Even if I still think, in the long run, the institute ending is the best one

>redoing mods because I deleted everything in an attempt to get MO2 to work yet again
>126 piles of shit to install either manually or with NMM
Is there at least a way to stop NMM from auto-resizing the columns? It's too slow and clunky to be attempting to predict what I want to see.

The Institute is run by idiots, but with a better leadership it could help the commonwealth. when the SS becomes director, he could help all his settlements, provide food for them, maybe even recreate livestocks, instead of harambes.

but moral choices and rpg elements are total SHIT in this game

on a side note: fucking finally, tanks Cait for your lockpicking madskillz!1!!

Yeah but they don't show that at all, they still act cartoonishly evil
Also you have to kill BoS/RR
Also too bad the crygun is garbage and doesn't make sense

>Jumping over tripwires with companions
desu

It really is a wonder why Shaun didn't just pull the SS out of cryostasis to try and convince him to join his side once Shaun became, like, 30 or 40, or whenever he became the Director. I guess the others in the Institute would probably throw a fuss, but even still.

Apart from the BoS, the factions are downright incompetent and you can actually end up leading two (maybe 3?) of them. BoS at least has a new leader that's rallied them and are stomping anyone who goes against them.

I don't even see the appeal of the other factions now that I think about it

You're right, they all act like dumbasses. Especially the Synth Retention Bureau, they're all dicks; and the Institute is also responsible for the FEV too

but with all that power in the hands of the SS, and with some good ol' world morals, he could really change the commonwealth.

Shaun has obviously been brainwashed by the Institute: he consider synths as objects, but also he wants you to "take care" of synth Shaun because "you both deserve an opportunity to be a family"..wait, but you treated them like slaves for all your life, why this little one is different?
So, he doesn't really make any sense in what he does.

I don't know about all that help the Commonwealth, as that's a bit direct for their efforts, but yh, Institute is the best pick

I'm still loving DLCland ReGrowth