Prince Abdullah's Garage

Would you buy a Polish supercar?

If you had to have one, would you rather buy the Polish car or some $1mil sandnigger car built in Saudi Arabia?

Post more retarded supercars that nobody in their right mind would buy but Prince Al-Waleed has already preordered.

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/country/polandhttp://www.heritage.org/index/country/poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am of polish heratidge and would love to own that car if given the chance

Let me guess, it uses some Volvo engine or an LS1

Just looked it up and it actually does use an LS1.
Kek

>Post more retarded supercars that nobody in their right mind would buy but Prince Al-Waleed has already preordered.
This supposed 5000hp piece of utter vaporware.

Is that the sandnigger one? That's what I was referring to. Polish car or that?

Would you want a Polish engine?

If BMW wasn't such garbage in (current year), they could've used one of those instead. But that OP car is actually kinda affordable, just like some of the Nobles so they can't spend ridiculous money on a tuned BMW engine and keep it

only thing Polish I will buy is Vodka

Buy our car, it had 5000 hp* and 0-60 in 1.7 seconds*!

*projected figures, decided upon by Prince Al-Mohammed-Assad-bin-Jarsoc's 5 year old nephew

Poland has some very talented car designers, I'd love to see some actually be built.

Can't speak for the engine quality/engineering aptitude though, it'll probably use something German.

>5000HP

Possible to generate that power, but there is no way you can put that down without having a giant full-width rubber rolling pin as a tire. Even on Viper-sized tires you'd be breaking traction at 200mph.

Last I checked the engine was American, a variant of the LS3 from GM

>If BMW wasn't such garbage in (current year), they could've used one of those instead.
But a N54 powered supercar would be awesome.

It's not about BMW engines being garbage which they aren't, it's about BMW being very picky about whom they supply engines to. And some random Poleling with a supercar daydream ain't making the cut.

I would NOT buy it because it's powered by GM trash not because it's Polish. Poland made some durable tractors and trucks during the communist days. The Warszawa and Syrena cars weren't that bad either for their time and circumstances.

BTW-That's rear end is hot. It's what the C7 Corvette should have been.

If I have 1 million dollars, I would buy a thousand Miatas.

That's why you are here.

I would buy 3000 Twungi.

we wuz stronk hussars n sheeeeit
typical car posted on polish facebook pages with captions like
>we must fund cars like this because poland can make best supercars in the world we wuz superpower but poor

Why the Pole hate? Poland has the fastest growing economy in Central Europe.

>tfw no polish sporty convertible

No ti doesn't. That's the Czech Republic, dumbass.

According to Wikipedia you would be correct as they have Poland's economy growing at 3,9% compared the Czech Republic at 4,5%

However, according to this site Poland is growing at 3,3% and the Czech Republic at 2,0%.

heritage.org/index/country/polandhttp://www.heritage.org/index/country/poland

Regardless, the point still stands that Poland is at least one of the fastest growing economies in Central Europe. Deal with it if it makes you butthurt.

fuk

To be fair 100% of Polands economic growth is due to selling stolen BMW parts on ebay

I buy hotweels to my sons too.
Go /toy/

How witty of you. I suppose next you're going to make the Polak joke about how Poles invented the jet ski despite being a landlocked country. Notice Pole bashing retard actually never heard of the Baltic Sea and accused Poles of being dumb.

lol @ Bolands GDP

The funny thing is they already started producing and already made like 4-5 of them. Without order no one makes.