>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=padTbnP1CpM
youtu.be/sVMYKRQ6oMI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's interesting because I've heard from my instructors that people who have graduated from my school are only making around 22 an hour there. (A&P tech)

2016 is almost over...

>do wheelies
lmao get looped faggot

Yeah, in the aviation industry at least, all the big paying jobs are with carrier airlines. Unfortunately the working conditions are asshole and you get thrown into the asshole midnight shift.

Northrop pays a bit more, but it's kinda dull manufacturing work.

>car vloggers are proof that mainstream car culture is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=padTbnP1CpM

I'm convinced that the younger generation has no actual interest in auto mechanics. These "enthusiasts" spend more time trying to sell self-branded clothing than they do wrenching. And when they do modify something, it's always cosmetic. Just like computers are slowly become fisher price toys, so too will cars.

That's why i love motorcycles so much. Some people (hipsters) do focus too much on the cosmetics, but you can also get hurt if you don't take it seriously.

Gotta get in with halliburton nig

Wheres muh WR riders?

General Atomics is on my list. Disneyland as well. They're hiring 10 techs right now starting at 28 an hr.

fixing their broken down shitbikes;^)

The weird thing about SpaceX is they use A&P's as general do everything labor that doesn't require an engineer. Typical aerospace companies will have junior and senior engineers where SpaceX uses engineers (often junior and fresh out of school or have minimal experience, because they're cheaper) for actual engineering and uses A&P's for the handywork at a much lower rate. So you'll find A&P's doing general assembly technician type jobs for low (for an A&P) wages.

I guess the SpaceX theory is that A&P's have a skillset similar enough to aerospace rocket construction that they are useful, and cheaper than aerospace/mechanical engineers to do the simpler jobs. SpaceX is the only spaceflight focused aerospace that employs A&P's so extensively that I know of. I can pretty much guarantee it's a bid to keep production costs down on their 'economical' rockets.

Once upon a time I had aspired to work at SpaceX (mechanical engineer). Then I realized that while less inspiring, working for a utility (PG&E, Edison, DWP, etc.) is both more lucrative and requires almost no work. And I get a company car/gas card for absolutely no reason..

Shut up shitbike. No one likes you

side of the road changing oil

General atomics sounds like something fancy enough to demand more then that per hr lol

Everyone is posting DR-z spam.... Ya'll niggas can't even spam with a decent bike.

When I was going to UCSD my girlfriend got a job at General Atomics for just north of $20/hr. They hire quite a few fresh out of college STEM majors with lab experience as lab techs.

I also wanted to work at General Atomics, but fell into a comfy Edison job after school and haven't looked back since.

Well that explains it then. I'd rather go work at an airline than there in that case.

Workin on esspensive drones breh, and fat overseas paychecks.

lol butmad wrbabbys
>decent bike
hahaha poorfag
THESE are some real godbikes

I like money. It buys me happiness

>poorfag
Post your yacht or stfu nigger

here it is bb ;)

>calls someone a poorfag
>posts poorfag beginner bikes
Drz fags delusional as usual

>going to college to make just north of $20/hr

Yikes.

Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't aware you had a mental disability

Tell us more about how you make 500k a year

>defending a tripfag
Something only a WRbabby would do

In terms of seeing cool shit/cool shit to do at work everyday, SpaceX takes the cake easily.

In terms of everyday happiness, leisure, and sanity. A more mundane, slower paced, and lucritive job is the answer.

My job is literally to make sure 1.5 million wood utility poles aren't going to fall over. and get people to inspect/replace the one's in danger of falling over.

Company car, company phone, company gas, great pay, and I work from home half the time.

Sorry SpaceX, I'm lazy and I like it.

Idk what this maymay implies. But congrats on the shit bike lil lady

I mean he has a point. 4 years for $20/hr is trash

She was making that while going to school. She was pre-med.

I make just north of $20 an hour but didn't have to go into debt to do it

Unionized factories are pretty good if you're too lazy to do good in the extraneous courses for a liberal arts degree or take time off/work even harder for tech school

At least it wasn't her final wage, right?

But still, people with no certified skills can make that. She get hosed.

That's pretty cozy. It's hard for A&Ps to get a job at Edison. I've been to the chino facility for the heli fleet. There's maybe 8-10 guys there. One of the graduates from my school was working an internship there before he got hired.

I know ow niggers that make twice that at the shipyard.

Know niggs*

Nowhere in my post did I say she had graduated. She got hired on as a lab tech at GA while going to school because she had lab experience. She was a Human Bio major and applying to med school.

$20+/hour is pretty decent for a part time job while going to college, I don't know what you're talking about.

>final wage
No, that's pretty solidly north of $100k for an MD

>she got hosed
Please tell me your amazing wages when you were 21-22 while going to college.

ForObviously

I've been drinking. This shits hard. I still love u cunts

SHITbike? I only own a GODbike. You seem to be confused friend. I know what can help you. Go to your Suzuki tm dealership and purchase a Suzuki DRZ-400S today! That will surely cure your flaming faggortry.

You mispelled WR250R and Yamaha

I don't buy nigger products.

I don't think you understand. The shipyard involves hard work and danger. My job is watching a conveyor and pressing a button if it stops.

>Please tell me your amazing wages when you were 21-22 while going to college.
just north of $20 an hour fresh out of dropping out of college because i ran out of adderall, xanax, and cocaine

she should have negotiated a higher wage instead of settling for union button pusher pay

how can Yamaha even compete with GODzuki

You sound like a panty. Disregarded

You realize sv is slower and heavier than fz

You sound like a non-american. Disregarded and put under questionably legal surveillance for national security reasons.

Panzy even

Sure thing big fella

>you realize sv is *PRETTIER* and *SOUNDS BETTER* than fz
FTFY

$20 is great pay for an undergrad at a part time job while going to school. You're delusional.

>just north of $20 an hour fresh out of dropping out of college
Oh look, you made the same amount with the same amount of education but at a full time wage slave job.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Why do you morons have to instigate all the time?

Why does dbt care so much about money?

Insecurity

I guess. I feel bad for the people who chase money. They'll never be happy

all these bikes and I don't see any weeb sportbikes.

>Post weebed out sportbikes plz

I started as part time actually, and only went full time because I lacked the mental health to write essays about israel within the proximity of a thousand faggots before finally being allowed to go to linear algebra and CSII. I only got the job in the first place because I was referred by another student who was part timing.

Then I dropped out

Tech school might have been a better idea than state uni

I'd rather look at harleys

All I read was you weren't good enough to be an actual functioning member of society

>number of GODzukis on the rec list
7 (including the DRZ400 GODbike
>number of yamamemes on the rec list
1.5 (does not include the WR450 shitbike)

>hey Veeky Forums don't mind me validating myself
>i'm so happy tho

this. quit school got a job driving a tow truck. wont be a millionaire but I can afford baiku, house, and nice car. plus I actually enjoy going to work.

Sometimes I think I should have just gone to tech school instead of real college

You seem insecure friend. Would you like to talk about it?

Wow its nothing.
But seriously. Why instigate? Its pointless and childish. Youre only making yourself look bad.

go back to redd.it yamameme fags

English please

I didn't know penning 10 page formal essays in crowded lecture halls was such an important part of civic life. I didn't know having them be on controversial topics was so important either. In fact, I've never seen anyone doing that for leisure or employment outside of broadcast and print media.

A liberal arts degree is more of a test of willpower than anything else. If I were running an HR department, I would hire people with degrees over tech certificates just because they imply that people will do anything asked of them no matter how poorly or excellently they can do it, with no qualms about turning in work that might be low quality, offensive, or in any way less than perfect, because everyone gets a C for effort.

Americans are fundamentally retarded

Tldr. Stop being a nigger.
What bike do you ride?

can tight or loose valves blow air out the intake? or is this suzuki's PAIR fucking up? before i start digging, i'm looking for any tell-tale signs

youtu.be/sVMYKRQ6oMI

remove pair

what the hell is with those legs?

Wtf is wrong with that trap?

i want to keep it because it shoots flames

>stop being a nigger
shit man, my history professor's advice was "Stop being a white male" when I siad "fuck it" turned in a 9.5 page historically accurate diatribe on how slavery reduced the quality of American civic life (for all races) in the short and long term and should not have been repealed so hastily or followed up with segregation or integration, but immediate expulsion of the enslaved

ninja two fiddy

I swear every suzuki I have owned does this.

sometimes violent enough to blow the intake boot off.

ok but honestly, if you've removed pair, do i need to get the blockoff plates or can i just keep the hoses and tie them up or some shit?

Sp what you're saying is we should own niggers again. I support this

yep, see the description on the video. glad you mentioned this, but i don't get any results when i try to look this issue up.

i'm saying we should have gotten rid of the niggers when they still had a chance of re-integrating in africa and kept whites instead

Fuck off cuck go back to sucking tyrones bbc while he fuckts ur boipucci

Luckily they ruin themselves. Sucks to be a useless shitskin

I solved the problem by not purchasing anymore suzuki bikes.

sure thing lil dude

I never had that issue again, It works.

so nobike confirmed?

#rektosaurus

>oh look, its the shitzuki brigade again.

Sorry your bikes are inherently flawed.

fucking stormfag alt right neckbeard virgin check your privilege #refugeeswelcome

You know, they could always ruin themselves on a different continent. We could have sent them back as late as the 1940s.

Indentured servants of the same race are better for the economy and the attitudes of society than lifelong nigger slaves

t. supposed white supremacist

but this is a discussion for some other forum. let's get back on topic.

There is nothing wrong with cafe racers

>There is nothing wrong with cafe racers
Correct, unless it is a shitzuki.

Sissy trap Hipster beta nu-male bbc loving cuckbois like the cuckfe racers. I bet you one of those cuckbois.

so many shitzuki fanbois

CANCER

>i bet you one of those cuckbois
*got your dick sucked by
yes

Post boipucci or gtfo

Sorry about your insecurities

This is the best salt mine on all of Veeky Forums

the wr250 is better than the drz