Frugal cars alert

So thinking of buying a car but for me even $1 is too much. I need cheapest insurance and car there ever will be. Thank you in advance :)

Other urls found in this thread:

killeen.craigslist.org/cto/5915616304.html
killeen.craigslist.org/cto/5919215253.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

killeen.craigslist.org/cto/5915616304.html

killeen.craigslist.org/cto/5936481415.html

killeen.craigslist.org/cto/5919215253.html

you're fucking retarded.

God I love your confidence.

M A X I M U M

If you're buying a car for $500, then keep in mind it's going to be a constant project as most every part on it is worn out. You'd be much better off making a larger initial investment for a more solid vehicle. I'd suggest pulling together at least 3-5k and buying a low mileage, plain jane commuter vehicle like a civic. I bought my 2002 Cavalier for $4,500 with 35,000 miles and put on 100k without doing anything but the water pump and tires.

bus
bike
walk

>I bought my 2002 Cavalier for $4,500 with 35,000 miles and put on 100k without doing anything but the water pump and tires.

OMG 5k thats too much for me.

Too far its 6 miles away with traffic zipping all over the place

>6 miles
>to far for bike

Buy a $50 car from an auction.

Bus pass

>OMG 5k thats too much for me.

sage
If you can't afford a car, don't buy one.

Simple as that.

No bus

Dangerous road to go around in bikes. I need to ride at 5am so its night time.

then bike on the sidewalk. It's 5am anyways

>less than jake

holy fuck

There no sidewalks in the ghetto. Also i need to buy helmet and get some lights and a safety vest. Need to get out of the house 1 hour early. Risking a ticket by riding on the sidewalk then i have to cross intersections. OMGOMG

i dont live in germany

>$4,500 Cavalier

Then import it ya fag

I take it you don't like in America.

I commute 50 miles every day. If I lived closer to work, the increased rent would far outweigh the gas.

>even $1 is too much.

That will limit your options significantly.
I would suggest going to garage sales and pawing through the $.25 boxes for Hot Wheels.

get the camry.

>importing a $50 car

yeah thats definitely the frugal option

you're dum af

Use them.