Fucking americans

>fuck huge bonnets on every truck/van/ute
>chrome grilles the size of fiing cabinets
>5-8 liter gas vee-aytes in light duty furniture vans
>shitty cheap interiors

You'd think that in exchange for having the conventional, long front end, you'd actually be able to access the engine. Nope. That massive grille is bolted down, you open a tiny engine lid on top and this is what you see. Haram.

That's every fullsize van ever. To get at the engine you go through the doghouse, inside the van.

>same overall length
>same hauling capacity
>same towing capacity
>same price

The more american it gets, the smaller the tray gets. MUH hood.

>europoors can only work on twingos
Pretty sad honestly

God imagine changing the timing belt on that

On a service ute/runabout you don't need a massive tray

Light trucks generally are uncomfortable for driving and are geared awkwardly for normal use

You would spend all your time trying to find it

Know what's more fun than hauling cargo?
Hauling ass.

You know that if the grill was bolted to the hood it would be in the way if you opened the hood?

You're a fucking faggot

Not really.

So, you just proved his point? Or is it difficult for you with the grill in the way because you're 5 4"?

>petrol engines in utility vehicles

I'm 6'4" and it's never been a problem for me

Op is just pooper peeved cause he doesn't have access to glorious large displacement v8s

>400 cubic inch big block
>1/2 ton short bed pickup
And look at that, easy to get to

>Vans are hard to work on
You're a real genius OP

Would you like to share with the class how you think your height would make working under this hood difficult mr wannabe shaq?

>distributor in front of the engine
LEWD

It separate s us men from you cucks

>Have truck with 360LA
>doing a carb swap
>sit on fender with feet on the frame rails

God I love old trucks

Spotted the gm fangirl

Nissan already tried solving that "problem" and the result was a van that's a chore to drive because of the atrocious turn radius. Rendering it impractical for any city delivery application. On top of it the NV Series has 3 inches less of cargo space than a regular length E-Series.

based kent

you can thank new emissions standards.

little utility trucks aren't allowed to be made anymore. everything has to be fuck huge brodozers. trust me when i say i understand your frustration. i would love nothing better than for Chevy to bring back the LUV.