Fuck you, i like it!

Fuck you, i like it!
Post your guilty pleasures boys

JCW Clubman. The most unreliable piece of shit BMW ever made.

But it's bigger than the mini, with more usable space and seating. And only 200lbs more. While having the same handling and tuning opportunities.

I wish a company that wasn't Nissan would sell something like this in North America.

A,
> you want a Nissan rebadged as a Chevy

Or

B,
> you want a Nissan, not made by Nissan

I might even get a 1.6 jdtm 110 hp MiTo for 5k euroburgers if it feels nice , I yet have to try it out

This

10/10 would hypothetically give my hypothetical wife if I were hypothetically rich.

They do.
The early success of the Scion xB caused automakers to take notice, and in 2009, 2 competitors entered the market to take the xB's place.
The Nissan Cube
and the Kia Soul.

Despite it being basically a Camaro with a different body type, I love firebirds. RIP in piece Pontiac.

I want there to be an mini MPV/SUV in North America that doesn't come with rampant bullshitting on fuel economy, horrific noise levels, and shitty reliability--you know, the general traits of being a Nissan.

The f body camaro is juat plain ugly, but the firebird is probably my favourite post 60's muscle car. Such a shame we don't have many of those here in yuroporia.

SPARK
L
E
E
P
E
R

>3.8l V6 that sounds really good for a V6
>350hp
>6 speed manual option
>LSD option
>RWD
It should've been so good.

> V6
>It should've been so good.
Pick one

If Hyundai raced it, or even had a real manufacturer racing program, it could have been awesome. but it was built to have good numbers and some curb appeal, not to be nice to drive.

The Nissan Cube was a thing way before the xB though, just not in America.

And DESU they shouldn't have ever let Cubes leave Japan. Keep the dogshit contained in nipland pls.

350hp is nothing to laugh at, but I agree they really should've given it the 450hp 5.0 V8 from the sedan as well.

I know the Cube was a thing before America. My point is the entire reason it was exported to America to begin with was the Scion xB.

I'd absolutely love to own a Figaro, theres just something about them.

80's econobox's get me rock hard

My nigga, especially unasuming awd turbo shitboxes which look riced out to the untrained eye

mfw this nigga