Richfags retarded

why the fuck do people spend millions of dollars on "special" cars when you can buy something like a mustang or camaro and have lots of money left over and have a car you can actually use every day and drive fast and is actually good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zFvj6g5IR5U?t=28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>and is actually good
fell at the last hurdle

Because those special cars don't always lose value

they buy it because they know they are going to appreciate in the future
not like a mustang which will lose 50% of its value after a year

supercars are cars for people who do not like cars. they like expensive things.

honestly i cant imagine anything more boring than a supercar. most of them look the same to begin with. they are not comfortable (unless you are a manlet you cant even sit comfortably). they are pigfat.

id rather have any classic sportscar like GT-R or some BMW M than ""super""car even if i would not get difference in their value as cash.

supercars are for the rich fuckboi who thinks "OMG A BUGATTI :DDDD"

>and is actually good

If I had million dollars, I would want a car that has good visibility, is not full of cheap plastics and has good engineered components.

So I would probably buy a Lexus instead of the cars you mentioned.

This so much.

If I was a multimillionaire. I would see no point in driving something like a Maybach or a Rolls Royce.

I would be more than happy with having a Lexus LS.

LeMans victories;
LS460HL: 0
Ford GT: 1

Even when you're a multimillionaire
You'll still be retarded and slow

It depends on how many millions of a millionare you are. Once you're in the upper echolon you need a prestigious car to exude your authority, same as pointlessly expensive watches or suits or aircraft; it's a matter of business. Can't be seen turning up to the Free Mason meeting in a Volvo.

>expensive watches
>pointless
As soon as you get off the ground floor of a company that actually matters, your watch will serve as a direct advertisement of your competency and ambitions. You WILL be judged upon it.

Exactly my point.

>You WILL be judged upon it.

Are you talking from a USA perspective?

Because I like to think that in Europe is different.

>t. I know nothing about the lifestyle of being super rich

>camaro
>good
>no matter how many thousands of dollars you throw at it

I was comparing luxury sedans, I didn't even mentioned ford, dude why so triggered?

Since you mentioned limited production vehicles, I would pick an LFA or a Carrera GT any day over a ferd.

Yeah If I was a millionaire I'd definitely want a mustang instead of a 991 gt3 rs or a loaded S class.

op you're a real fucking idiot

Fordfags are notoriously salty and irritable.

>Carrera GT
My nigga

Bus riders need to leave this board.

That was his point you utter moron

>all these mad poorfags

yes I'm sure your 900hp mustang will be just as good as a veryron or an agera

I think it was just a shitty joke

You can't trust the manufacturers, because it's just artificial scarcity.

youtu.be/zFvj6g5IR5U?t=28s

You'll think you're buying a limited edition, and then 2 years later they'll either flood the market or release a model with minor differences.

if I had the money I'd defo get an LFA or GTR.
Thankfully GTR's are not that expensive anymore.

This.

They like shit solely because it's expensive.
Also, they have a lot more money.
Even when we exaggerate, they can buy a $500,000 dollar car instead of a $20,000 car and would not even give a shit about the $480,000 difference.

It's chub change for them.

People saying they buy these cars because they don't lose value, nigga fuck outta here. They could drive to the beach and burn the car just for the experience and not bat an eyelash.

Rich people are weird. But that's because they have an amount of money I don't understand.

Except Volvos are the most common ones at the local lodge. I live next door to the lodge.

why do people spend $700 on a GTX1080 when you can buy a different graphics card for $200 and have 80% of the fun?

Maybe if you work in some bullshit like sales or marketing wank.
If you have a real job people judge you by your quality of work.

>quality of work

Dude, c'mon. You have to be of age to post on this board.

Because when you go to Walmart you see multiple Mustangs and Camaros. Chances are you never see a Koeniggsegg at Walmart. Richfags don't care about performance to cost, they care about having something no one else does which makes them the center of attention anywhere they go.

This. Until you actually are a richfag you can't understand this. When you have millions of dollars, life stops being about bang for buck, and instead how exclusive is the thing I'm buying.

Feel free to continue believing that people are impressed by vulgar jewellery.

>chub change

A super car is boring? Really?

Poorfag delusions are waay up this morning

Because the people who buy these things generally have enough money to "have lots of money left over and have a car you can actually use every day and drive fast and is actually good" in addition to the super car they just bought.

na
they just want something that is nice.
Something to reward them for all the hard work they've done to get there.

Rich people have so much money that they have no idea where to spend such money, thus, supercars. If I had millions of dollars to spend on cars I'd rather buy a 206 WRC and pray to not crash it at 170 on a tree.

I think we've just hit a weird time in the automotive industry.

You can get 600+ hp cars now for a fraction of the supercar price.

It really is a great time for the industry.

Comparing the gap between between the super cars today and 20 years ago is really drastic too.

The computer driven complexities of today's modern supercar is the only downside. Super cars used to be visceral and felt untamed and even crazier when compared to the production vehicles at the time.

It's really only the marquee holding the power at this point.

The ultra rich play by a completely different set of rules than us. Truth is they drive these expensive cars for free by writing them off as a tax expense. That's why the majority of new Rolls-Royces are leased.

>poorfags actually believe this

>being a richfag
>getting caught in a fagmaro or a moostang

Let's just say I knew some richfags.