/int/craft general

/int/craft 600BC is launching on Thursday
* IP Address: intcraft.online
* Server Version: 1.10.2
* Chien's World Map
* Towny, Brewery, meme recipes, word filter and more..
* Week long Grace Period

RP and General Rules
There is only one rule: Don’t be a shitter. If you follow this set of rules, you are thereby not a shitter and you are in theory allowed to do what you want on Intcraft, and it will be up to the server population and community to put an end to their own disputes.

Roleplay

1. Building a town/nation must be historically accurate for that location given the current time (650-600BC)
2. Buildings do not have to be 100% accurate, variations are allowed.
3. Towns do not have to be exactly in the same geographical location as they were, but it should be in the same general area.
5. If you only want to buildfag, join a Town, Nation, or get gud.
6. Nations can spread through conquest or diplomacy, but no Atlantic Federation tier memes.

General Rules

1. No spam
2. No hacking
3. No advertising
6. No advertising /int/craft to unapproved boards/sites
7. No talking about Anime

Moderators and Janitors will strictly enforce these clear rules only, if you arent breaking any rules there will be no punishment.
Neither Moderators or Janitors will recieve creative mode, or anything of the sort that would have much potential of game breaking abuse. They strictly exist to enforce the current set rules to some degree until an admin is available
Jinx is the admin, once a famous memer and shitter, he has returned to Make Intcraft Great Again. RP will be strictly enforced as Jinx is a History autist.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bexmfkX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we wuz romans n shiet

Arena is finished, added new accents and some autistic fountains I need to delete

>1.5 years old memes
please

desu good you made an arena maybe pvp spergs will be more into arena and less into killing defenseless buildfags

That's the idea, yeah :)

are there any other pre-built constructions?

Yes its me Jinx, we are going to rebuild our community, we are going to return to making memes, and we will bring back the flame that was once intcraft. Call up the oldfags. Teshup, Gouled, every autist you know.

yes, some easter eggs and remnants of ancient civilizations

/int/craft discord: discord.gg/bexmfkX

>tfw too intelligent to use discord

>mfw this is somehow still a thing

Jesus.

it wasn't a thing for 2 months we are reviving it

Will it die 2 days after grace ends like every other version since 2015?

no

23.0 lasted for several weeks

we'll see

give it a chance

I hope it will be better than the last iteration

bumb

a good timeline, for a varied historical experience

actually fucking no

nothing is happening in most of europe

thats cancer

it would be a good timeline as there is India and China but the thing is people will just want to settle in Northern Europe anyway...

Can't wait to build a Qin mountain fortress.

good to hear we will have some chinks

go back to your containment thread of minecraft you dumb faggots. did you know one exists?

report this thread

this is not /mcg/ you faggot

eat shit faggot, the last thing we want is le profeshiunal mc epic pvprs xDD

stop spamming this board with autism legos

go back to your general

that general has nothing to do with intcraft

are you mentally ill or something?

You are advertising a minecraft server outside the minecraft general. Useless thread filling up space.

mods are the ones to decide it, not you

then don't argue you moron

fuck off from here and spread your brain cancer somewhere else

bump

ello me m8s of a gday gday or gd evening as they say on the streets of lodnon

today iv got some good ol quips for you oh yes i do me mates, i ve got a lotta gooes on a big GREAT one and those are for all of me mates here all of you fine people

today im gonna be learing y ou guys how to waggle your willies , no okay me mates dont be telling nobody else this is between u and i, u wouldnt want anyone else having the same fun as us would u?

first u gotta google on the yahoos BOOBIES tnhe u unzip your trouser gruab ur willy AND WAG IT TO ENDLESS WILLY PLEASURE

aaAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im WAGGING MY WILLY IM GOING TO EXPLOEDE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
my WILLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY WILLY IS GOING TO EXPLODE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

me willymates, bruce, sheila and noonga we must all occupy /int/ with our silly willies!!!teach them the way of the willy...wank, waggle its all in the mind;))

YOU MAKE ME SO HOT, IM WAGGLING MY WILLY TO YOU;))!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF ME AND MY WILLY!!;)))aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

!teach them the way of the willy...wank, waggle its all in the mind;))

whyy dont you waggle me willy or just yer own with me matesinmetreehouse eh???????*waggles ur willy*ooooooh thats a biggun mmhmmmm AAa A A A A AA A A A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR WILLY IS OUTTA CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the beginning of the willy era me m8s

let us waggle it

AAAAAAAAAAA

>this cancerous thread is still bumped

current claims

red - Chaldean Empire
blue - Carthage
green - Slavic Union