/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>Honda Pro edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:

>user's blogfag in video form
youtube.com/watch?v=N2KvpqFc1kM

>BIG RED CIVIC
youtube.com/watch?v=pjehRW2QRhA

>New Stickydiljoe vid
youtube.com/watch?v=iMGBubCkmWk

>Stancefaggotry
youtube.com/watch?v=pdbCqK_HwRY

>NSX Sound Compilation
youtu.be/BNOgZKaXpws

>Shingu's Yonaka demo
youtu.be/D54TSvz0xxM

>Honda News
youtube.com/watch?v=qw6AVX1YbnY

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/honda/crx/1877428.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do I join the collage?
see pic related

Fed Ex didn't leave my tires because nobody answered the door and I was asleep. Fug

Best honda car as first car?

Eh, I've been saying third gen Prelude for four and a half years now.

It's still true

I bought mine March of 2012, fucking a

Got the Fumoto Valve. Made in Japan, very nice. It's pretty heavy.

I think any Honda wth a manual is a best first Honda.

Is it because it's an apartment complex?

Good I took that picture ages ago. I forgot it existed. Throwback

5th gen civic

Probably. Meanwhile I saw a big screen TV sitting at a door down the hallway. It was sitting there all day. Nobody touched it.

Civic is probably the better word. Anything without a vacuum box.

Integras are good too. DC Integras are probably the best bang for your buck.

I dunno, I change my mind every thread.

I haven't been to enough meets to have decent pics with the gear I've had in the last four or five years. Luckily New York and Quebec has decent meets it sounds like.

What gear do you shoot with?

Integra would probably be best since most people that get into Civics fill it with Integra parts anyway.

new CF mesh Grille

Looks pretty nice. Better than the last one I think.

Isn't that your 3rd one including the factory one? Can you post all 3 for comparison?

OEM factory

OEM Honda rebadge

Maybe i should post pictures of my car and stuff instead of shitpost

Looking at purchasing an S2K in the next six or so months.

Which of the hardtop options are the best, if you've any experience with them. I'm assuming just an OEM one because of better visibility, although they are much uglier compared to the Mugen/Seibon hard tops.

man, i really want a 6th gen accord V6 coupe. too bad theyre all automatic.

The EM1 looking pretty good already with new headlights and foglight bezels.

Current one looks best. Good job

Do it. Join the collage famnon

It just depends on your budget mostly. Style wise I think spoon looks best imo

already there, figured id just post more?

What do you guys think of the 2017 Honda Civic Coupes?
Not really fast, but I actually really love how they look. I have yet to see one pimped out.

2edgy
my #1 complaint with styling today is things to look like they do something but dont

The Si? Should be the fastest one yet. Even the normal 10th gens are faster than the 9th gen Si which is pretty crazy but I guess that's the advantage of it being the first factory turbo model.

I suppose. I feel like these cars would look really cool though if you lowered it, threw a low spoiler on it and got a slightly more aggressive body kit. They look fun as fuck to cruise around in, but yeah.

I forgot they had an Si model. THAT would be rad.

With the proper aesthetics coming from a proper kit I'll agree it has a good silhouette

It'll be out sometime 2017. Type R too which is even better and it's a hatch exclusive. 10th gen looks best in hatch form in my opinion. 9th looked great in all forms but I can appreciate the much bigger hood of the 10th. Civic engine bays looked cramped as fuck ever since 8th gen came out.

Is this your's user?
I have one of these, but I've put off working on it due to daily driver car problems.

Don't remind me senpai

It doesn't look too much faster but I guess that's a sign that the new Si is gonna be crazy.

Yeah i haven't looked into it much but some of the 9th gen pages I'm on say it's faster others say it isn't so idk I still prefer the look of the 9th gen anyway.
Wish they went with the bigger engine in the new Si though heard it's just going to be the 1.5T

Yeah I don't see the K going anywhere for enthusiasts. Hondata's youtube channel has some videos of them head to head. 10th basically just has more torque while the 9th has more power.

The CVT probably gives it an advantage too. Probably much closer if they used a manual version.

Yea you're always welcomed to blog fag about your day as long as you mention your Honda lol the good thing about hg is blogfagging isn't frowned upon on as long as it's on topic. You can even blog fag off topic like once a thread and no one bats an eye. You can definitely get replies.

You can even blog fag about something while driving your Honda

I like them

Currently looking to get an 06 RSX 60k miles
Anything I should look for when talking to owner or inspecting the car
Also any opinions on the car

Look for rust underneath, check for popping gears. It skills be pretty good since the miles is so low. They're good if they're manual. If auto, ask if they've gotten the trans fluid changed already.

Nah, but I'd buy the fuck out of a B210.

Hey dudes
You guys have wisdom on 1st gen CRVs? I've a few questions about mine in terms of longevity and whether to mod/what mods

It's a lifted Civic with a B20Z, they're good.

Well I've run over a tree and commited some other abuses with my 2000 lx, but its only got 150k. Will it probably hold up enough to make getting some nice things for it ( wheels, roof rack, new lights, some mild power mods, etc.) Worthwhile, or would it be more cost effective to get a fresh one with a stick?

If it's auto leave it alone

pretty cool

hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/honda/crx/1877428.html

it is. do the 2nd gens compare to 1sts in term of how fun they are to drive?

From most fun to least
1St gen CRV > 2ND gen CRV > 1St gen USDM manual HRV > 3rd gen and up CRV

noice. I like the aesthetics of the 2nd a bit more but it's all about that dd experience. Is the 2nd actually a bit slower than 1st?

Yea since it's bigger it's heavier and slower. More comfy doe

i see. Cargo space is more or less or same?

Yea it's bigger

cool

Now I need to find a place to install them.

Ayy Chinese tires are here

Hopefully they don't feel like total ass.

First delivery was on the other side of town in the bad tip area and I got three cents. They just had to order again so I'm ready to kill myself at the start of my shift.

My favorite customer ordered too though and gave me five bucks. Today was her 400th order on that phone number.

Westlakes are fine I've installed 1000s of them.

8/32nd factory tread tire though so you get what you pay for.

Yeah for the price it's the best I found. Champiros were cheaper but the tread wear rating wasn't as good.

Collage please
Fit ft. Tomato on hood

Year? Do you have a better picture you wanna use?

Pic I'd like to use
MY 2015

See

Will add fám

Forgot to trip

Thanks m8

Tripname?

>tfw today the auto Civic is officially not in my name anymore

Couldn't have sold it to a better person than the local EG expert. He's sneaking some KYB struts and generic lowering springs on it even though it's his mom's DD. Kek

I'm gonna sell him the Eibach springs to put on it when I get my Ground Controls.

>lowering your mom's dd
Guy's a legend

Yeah he's not even gonna tell her about it to see if she even notices it. She hasn't driven in like three years. He's been driving her around in his stiff as fuck coupe.

O shit it looks so damn good now. That wheel gap is perfect.

Wtf I love it now

do honda faggots actually think this looks good?

Kys

Before pic. Going from 13 inch wheels made it a monster truck.

Mirin'

Even when it was high it looked good. Did he repaint it?

No paint yet but he did polish it up good. He's gonna find a new hood for it eventually.

Hey Shings whats that thing under there

Think it might just be some dead grass. It was sitting under a tree for a while.

Want to mod my car but don't want to void warranty
>life is suffering

Just fuck up my mornings.

It's sad.

The car is scared.

Ouch. How rough did that feel?

2spooky

Business in the front, gran fiesta in the detrás.

I actually felt like an ordinary pothole, but with a metal scraping sound. I originally thought I somehow managed to scrape the exhaust. It wasn't until I was 1km away from work my psi was 0.

It can't be saved, can it...

F

It doesn't look too bad. I'm sure any wheel repair shop can fix it no problem.

I saw an old Accord with similar wheels almost two years ago. I could only find three out of four. I wanted them. ;_;

At least your car has fewer farts

Come to Toronto, ill part with them 70$

Meant for

Toocold4me

No room for spare wheels either. lel

Also saw a set of original AW11 MR2 wheels. One was missing too. Was gonna look so gud on the Corolla if I found them all.

Is it just me, or did S2K's go up in value recently?

I swear it was around $10k-$15k for a good one a few months ago, but they're listed at least five grand more than that.

Might just be a surge in your area. Just looked up the ones in my New Orleans CL and there's three up. 7000, 8000, and 15000. Third one has 50k miles, though.

They're getting super popular here lately. A whole bunch of owners made a S2000 crew called S2Krewe.

Didn't you buy new wheels doe?

Not sure, they've always been 15-20k AUD for me.