How do I make money off of my backyard? Im just leaving it there not using it for anything...

How do I make money off of my backyard? Im just leaving it there not using it for anything, would starting a farm or raising some animals like chickens work?

-grow marijuana
-rent spots to park boats/RV/etc long term
-install a utility grade wind turbine
-ghetto dead body burial

Just dont plan on selling any produce from farming activities without proper licenses, that shits illegal yo.

>selling homegrown crops is illegal
Society is doomed.

what about growing catnip or some other shit without much regulation?

My backyard is about the size of pic related so i cant do as much with it

I can only imagine what authoritarian-capitalist society you must live in.

You mean America?

if he lives in America his society has in certain states banned wood burning stoves and fireplaces

you MUST LIVE UNDER THE STATES CONTROL AT ALL TIMES

Come on negros give me some fucking ideas

how about bee keeping?

Beekeeping is easy, but rarely very profitable. Your best bet is to raise poultry and farm vegetables for your own needs, saving money otherwise spend on groceries.

Buy rare plant
Learn how to look after it
Grow more of them
Sell them

grow expensive salads like mesclun.. at least $10 or more per pound if sold to restaurants

its not illegal if you don't caught. kappa

So what you just call local up restaurants and tell them you have some mesclun to sell?

What about mushrooms? They don't require much and spread like tumors

Airbnb, camping, easily 60$ a night especially if you get a few accidentally homeless rich people in between apartment moves

yeah, just call them, give them a free product sample, to get your foot in the door, and if they order more, thats good.

The laws on selling vegetables are very relaxed unlike meat products.. easy to sell your products if you have a regular customer base

>400 beehives minimum to earn a profit

wish me luck bros

>But rarely very profitable
Ughh yes it is. Oh right I forgot in america 10k means 1k.

You can sell the beehives for 125 dollars each, at least that's how it is in europe.
You can also sell the vitamins the bees produce. They get quite expensive.

I'm europoor. You mean selling the beehives as manufacturing them and selling them? My 400 beehives figure is for selling the honey you produce

Where do you live, would I be able to do that legally in freedomland?

Breed expensive animals like pits bullies or English bulldogs? A few pens. Commons area. I'm not a big fan but my father in law has about 15 pits chained up at all times. He feeds them and keeps them healthy and in good straw and shade and plenty of water but they live on a chainew and are breeding factories. He makes a lot of money from the pups.

Yeah I'd say this.

Yorkshire Terriers and English Bulldogs (with the right papers) can earn you around $2k a puppy.

Still you need to figure in expenses and the effort required to care for the dogs.

So nobody knows anything about mushrooms?

Keeping chickens alive is pretty expensive to start. You have to build a good coop, and fence the entire area with chicken wire, which is surprisingly expensive. Even regular vegetables require fencing, or raccoons and rabbits will eat everything. This year, my dad lost over 100 ears of corn in just one night to raccoons.

They take quite a bit of skill and expertise to grow. Different variations have very different and specialized needs. Outdoor mushrooms are harder to grow in general than indoor. You need very little starting capital to get a good operation up (legal and not).

It's just something you have to be interested in. And the market is a little flooded for all the legal variations.

all these 300 plants are for personal use

only if you grow pot

major corporations own and produce anything you might try making.

but thats illegal