Ferrari

Does anybody do what they do but better?

And what is it that they "do" exactly? Run away from direct comparisons with other cars so they don't get btfo?

Not even close, Ferrari has mastered brand identity and customer base interaction

Bugatti, pagani, Lamborghini.

That's just partly true. There are many many MANY direct comparison tests on youtube you moron.

Sell cars off name and MUH HERITAGE alone. Maserati does that better

>Maserati
Meant Alfa Romeo but I'm not wrong with either.

Lotus.
>muh MR
>Toyota engines

Bugatti is known for one hyper car that's really made by VW. It's not even a real car brand.

Nobody even knows what the fuck Pagani is. Lamborghinis come close but they don't have the class of Ferrari.

Look at how much a Testarossa from the late 80's will cost you-at least $100k.

yes
>pic related

>Bugatti is known for one hyper car that's really made by VW. It's not even a real car brand.

wow what a great argument!

Fact: Lamborghini were created because Ferrari a shit

Based on what?

They get rich assholes that want attention to suck Ferrari and their dealers dicks to overpay for a shitbox that needs repairs after you use launch control three times and has such a shitty electrical system they include the battery tender because it will go dead if you leave it parked for a week and a half.

What a great rebuttal!

Yes. Lamborghini is the supreme Italian sportscar brand.

Did they plan on becoming so much shittier so fast?
Lambos are figuratively and literally designed to by edgy as possible

But what if I like edges all over the place?

you're talking about a company who named one of their first super cars "holy shit"

Money cannot buy taste but I am poor and have shit taste so obviously not having money doesn't help either.
Mate I'm just saying. They look like a strange love child of older design style and newer materials and production

None of which are Ferrari allowed/sponsored comparisons. Ferrari corporate is very picky when it comes to official testing.(e.g. they run the track before hand and set it up for that track prior to the test, regardless of the purpose or metric.)

does Cara drive a Ferrari?

I'm guessing she drives a hardtop regardless, don't want the wind messing up her perfectly styled eyebrows.

do they have this weird/autistic vision of THE IDEAL LAMBORGHINI AFICIONADO sorta like Ferarri does, or have they accepted that rich flashy jackoffs are their sole customer base?

They've probably accepted it given that their cars now tend to be "same shit, different lights" with the occasional "oh god they made another one that looks like a fucking jet aircraft," with nothing as outstanding/different as the Diablo or Murcielago.

I wasn't even knocking them, at least they're not being cunts about it. "SORRY U CAN'T AFFORD OUR CARS THEY'RE PRETTY SICK CHECK OUT THIS ONE ITS ORANGE AND FAST AS FUCK!!!"

Ferrari's whole 'purist' attitude is retarded considering in the end they'll hand them over to anyone with enough money. "sorry it only comes in red because MUH HERITAGE"

>sorry it only comes in red
Mine isn't red.

>nobody knows what the fuck Pagani is
So you don't mean anything remotely related to performance, you just mean badge visability?
You're an idiotic badgewhore

you don't own a Ferrari.

even if you purchased one, they're comign RIGHT NOW to take it away because they are tracking your internet and they don't let Nicaraguan basket-weaving imageboard posters own their FINE AUTOMOBILES.

>you don't own a Ferrari.
Yeah, I do.
Would you like to purchase a basket while you're here?

They let underage Canadian female popstars that fucked Kris Jenner own them...

Only the basic bitch Ferraris. The truly special ones are still exclusive. ie LaFerrari, Enzo, etc.

Lol.
I heard Ferrari wanted to "take his away", because he's pissing all over their brand.
Too bad they probably won't turn the money down, but they always have been good at marketing.

I want this to happen irl. The shitposting would be exquisite.

this is what I was getting at.

Ferrari tries to bullshit all this HERITAGE and SOUL and then they go hand a car over to (admittedly master troll) Justin Bieber. ITS OKAY TO SELL EXPENSIVE CARS TO PEOPLE WITH LOADSAMONEY, FERRARI. Don't act like you're some special club for serious car aficionados while you're doing it is all.

>blue badge

TRIGGERED

I don't know anything about the heritage and soul bullshit, but I have learned that, while you might be stuck waiting a year or two for a new one because they have more buyers than cars (by design) and there's lots of billionaires ahead of you on their list, you can get around the wait by paying way over sticker.
So yeah, sounds like it's more about the dollars. Mine was older, I didn't have to wait.

Why am I not ooing and awwing a bread on hood pic right now?

Silvver 360 owner detected.

How's it going man? You enjoying it?

Because I'm lazy and had too many beers tonight to deal with that bullshit.
I got mine 3 months ago and have driven it every day since. It's not even very new or impressive by Ferrari standards, and I got it for under $100K.

This is a small town.
And yes.

what model is it? im in canada and most 360s go for about 116000 CAD

congrats on your Ferrari, I'm sincere here, i hope you enjoy it.

You just know the guys who paid over-sticker also dumped the car in two years because 'its' old, i want something NEW'.

>about 116000 CAD
So that's like $85K US, yes?

you mean RUS considering you're about to be its property.

Thanks.
>You just know the guys who paid over-sticker also dumped the car in two years
I hope so, I'm relying on those fuckers for my next one, whenever that is. Just have to make sure the prick who owned it for those two years didn't fuck it up (I'm guessing that's somewhat common).

Co-worker of mine went down to the Barret-Jackson auction to pick up some sort of cheap/sporty car last year. He saw a Ferrari for 25,000 that looked like it was in showroom condition. I asked him if he considered it, he just said 'would YOU buy a Ferrari that cost less than a Ford?" point taken

how do you get service for it, anyways? I'm guessing that there's a dealer that specializes in luxury imports in your town, but can they do all the work themselves?

>less than a Ford
I once looked at a 308 they wanted $29,500 for. Looked ok, but I'm guessing it was straight fucked up.

>how do you get service for it
There's two company affiliated dealers/service centers within 20 minutes of my place. I have yet to bring mine in, but that's where I'll be going.

Basically they are assholes. BUT their cars are the absolute benchmark for every competitor.

THEY'RE BREAKING THE DOOR DOWN!

Can you tell them to get me another beer from the garage?

McLaren

what

Most pics I just see her getting driven around. She lives in London and travels a lot.

OP Asked, "who does what they do better." That means creating high performance sports cars that exude an aura of class, exclusivity along with a very vibrant history. Pagani's have only the performance part. There's a lot more to Ferrari than HP numbers or 0-60 times. The only other marque that has a similar association is Aston Martin.

He essentially riced out a Ferrari. Now I hate that prick that much more. This is the only thing he should be allowed to drive.

This

They are also fun to drive. I have only driven a few, and while those may have been outperformed by their competitors, they were more enjoyable.

Nah, 308s are cheaaaap. Especially if they arent the qv. $30-50k all day every day

Apple

Somebody post the Venino.

Countach translates roughly into "wow" or something like a superlative.

The rear of the Countach is so fucking sexy.
All the new Lambos are shit though.

Pagani's are more exclusive than Ferrari, at least give them that.

Because of the engine out maintenance?

Ferraris look like red garbage compared to merc goodness.

ding ding ding

aston martin has both the class, the vibrant history and the performance to match.

At least he got it in white and not basic bitch tier red

ding ding ding

m8 mercs look like shit and thats coming from a german.

>red Ferrari are shit
God, you guys are such hipsters.

People are hipsters for not wanting a red car?
That's right up there with canary yellow.
>"Hey guise, check out my ride!"

>t. Ahmed akbar
You are not german.

the 308 is actually the best cheap ferrari to get. Most maintenance can be done with the engine in. The reason they're so cheap is that the 328 is simply a better car, more power, more modern, no carbs. However the 308 is one of the easiest ferraris to maintain, since there really isn't much that can go wrong aside from drivetrain issues you'd have in any ferrari. A carbed v8 means no weird fucky fuel injection to deal with as well.

>Most maintenance can be done with the engine in
I believe the "most" part. But it's shit like the timing belt and clutch that I'd be worried about.

Oh yeah, if you get it done at a dealer expect something like a $6k clutch job. Then again, if you're not interested in resale and do the work yourself, it can be done for less than half that. Dropping an engine on an older ferrari isn't that complex, after all since many services are engine out they're designed to make the job easier. If you can rent a lift, or have one, it's a 1-2 day job.

Why is that countach on pizza cutters?

I NEED 345s ON THE ASS OF THAT THING RIGHT AWAY