eyosongive.us/contestfaq.php

Suggestion phase ends on the 30th!

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/8109fc2cac5b46607109b83c454f1675
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for nosebrows

second for lolg is fucking dead i miss ~1 year ago when it wasn't

I want to CUDDLE Kog'maw!

I wish Japan never got their own server.

All my Japanese friends are gone...

Any of you faggots go by Edgy Swordsman on EUW?

xth for Camille!

been going downhill since 2011

Friendly reminder to eat out your support!

what if my support is braum

Then dodge and queue with a qt blue unicorn instead

Alcohol Birthday Games part I, alcohol poisoning inbound already.

is the discord still shit?

xth for breast waifu

no one plays soraka anymore though

clearly not the patch notes bronzie

Source of pic related in op's post?

Not interested in league but I'm interested in that saucccy

I know

Fat waifus are best waifus.

Fat girls are best gfs.

no we got some hot memes last night
you should join

>eat
>out
>your
>support
which word is giving you trouble

>heal/exhaust

what would happen if a lee sin ganked your lane

get your shit fetish out of here.

ftfy

>heal soraka

probably the word eat, i'm not sure exactly what i'd be eating

>There will never be a doujin where Zyra aggressively doms a team of Sorakas

Why even live

>she sits on you and smothers you with those thighs

his sweaty butt

Gross

What's the image they're talking about?

that sounds gay

Won't happen. I've had quite a few accounts I only troll/int on and all my other accounts are fine. That and I'm low silver so no one pays attention anyway.

you realize heal doesn't stack right?

>literal foot fag fetish gets posted
>talks about her thighs
>an entirely different fetish

ain't nothing wrong with liking a cute sassy cyborg

veigar support is fun and good
learn how to land your stuns

xth for gay marriage

>he wouldn't eat out Braum's toned ass
lmao faggot

breh

You are mistaking being a complete bitch for being sassy.

I also don't bring armor or mr runes, and I still manage to average 0-2 deaths. The only reason I have flash there is because they went hecarim/talon/leona/lee. Positioning is neat.
dodge the q if he's on me, silence my carry if he's focusing them. Then we walk back to turret. This is, of course, assuming he somehow snuck by the wards covering my ass and we didn't just get out of the way before he got there.
oh I do, but I'm also capable of watching the little heal timer go down so I can know when to use it during bot laning phase. I also can see when my allies heal is on cd. It can also be used offensively, to give a little speed boost to ensure my drooling adc can catch up to his food.

Plus, there's nothing quite like heal->redemption->q->locket->w empowered with grail to stick it to people trying to hurt my team.

user please stop taking heal on soraka you're giving me cancer

>lose becasue you went le epic maymay support and brought nothing to the team

I have won against every single meme mage support thus far. Sure laning may suck, and we may lose lane but in the end they enevr ward, don't build support items and do shit for damage becasue they went support.

Just can't compete with wards, redemption, shields/tank and what ever else.

sup m8

alrighty well no arguing with that, seems to work for you so you keep doing you

>not being gay makes me a faggot
lol okay

I miss (You)s

"I don't need kills to win." - Kha'Zix

Damage Chart: gyazo.com/8109fc2cac5b46607109b83c454f1675

(You) are a faggot

It's futa isn't it

Futaraka and Sona had an ocdonut child and it won a contest or some shit.

>its another crying yasuo main game

hey i'm not one to go against people not following the meta, but no good lee sin starts ganks off with q

mmmmaybe

>Play with 105ms
>See some streamer bitching about two people using dodge scripts
>Decide to try them for myself
>Literally can't get hit by shit even from fog of war
>mfw

Holy fuck this is amazing, I die much less now that I can actually dodge things.

Testing it on my troll account and it's working fairly well. In won't use other scripts becasue I want to actually gitgud but playing with 105ms and trying to dodge is really fucking hard.

Not sure if I want to take this to my main account or not, need to see how late game application actually goes.

That's pretty fuckin gay user

Elementalist lux was so worth the RP.

WAY BETTER than DJ sona.

hey thanks
saved

heres an idea for a champion

Seymour, the medic

p- doctors intuition seymor gains bonus health regeneration based on his level, its a small amount tho

q- acid cask- throws a cask of acid in a line (breaks on first enemy hit, like a ryze q ) and it reduces the armor of the target hit for 1 second (scaled up to 2 secs at max)

w- medpack lays a medpack at a target area that heals for a small amount off of a % of missing health

e- cant think of anything, maybe a small targeted buff ?

r- targeted immunity- single target buff- after a short channel you make a target ally immune to ALL debufs and are healed for a flat amount over the duration

thoughts?

Also does someone know what happened to the (you)'s? did chinkmooot remove them?

>that almost quintuplet

I really don't like Dj Sona I much prefer arcade but yes, your statement is correct.

w is literally just bard shrine

Not bad Make him German

How hard will this guy feed?

Are lesbians more gay than futa

Yes

>he went the all in Yasuo spread w/Ignite

If he's fighting anything that isn't a plus MU for Yas, a lot. Like a metric tonne, camp his lane.

lesbians are literally gay.

i want lamb to sit on my face

futas are for homosexual
Lesbians are homosexual

So I wanna swap away from Annie mid because I have some knowledge so far of how laning goes and such. Ahri comes to mind since she seems like a comfortable champion to play and is quite mobile. Thoughts? Is she any good for new-to-mediocre mid laners?

I mean is it more gay to masturbate to lesbians or is it more gay to masturbate to futa

I only play coop AI these days.

Anyone else?

I mean you're not wrong. I just tend to ward enough that he doesn't spend too much time in botlane.

Worst case scenario I'll q him to slow, e between him and my carry so he turns on me or gets rooted, and waste his time with a chase/do enough damage to him so he can't clear camps and needs to back while my carry gets away. Maybe I'll even get his flash if he's greedy enough.
tnx bb
I have to fight fire with fire user. can't stop won't stop unless they have more than 3 gap closers.

What's a good build for Kench top? Fighting a Riven this game

health armor zzrot

start cloth go sunfire iceborn
maybe a cowl before iceborn if they have a high ap damage mid/jungle
hope your other lanes don't feed

I want to taste test that white meat

Alcohol Birthday Games part II, lost 9 out of past 10 games, the tilt is real.

>this kit
garbage
(you)'s still still exist

hard to tell, both genres have zero appeal to gay men.

>have only had urge to play vs bots recently
>in hots, too
>tempted to try doto out

send help

I want a followup pic from bandle where wolf balances apples on lambs ass telling her to hold still

Alcohol is kind of unpredictable. You either play awesome or you play like absolute shit.

Also be careful what you say. I blacked out while playing once and almost got banned.

she's not great right now. mediocre clear unless you blow your spells, and then you're defenseless. If you have issues landing her charm you will not be effective with her. You should try and learn one of the burst assassins, they're very rewarding and "balanced". Expect a good 20-30 games before you're able to find your rythm though.

Ahri is pretty simple to play you really just need like 5 games to get that shit down. Would reccomend because she is never nerfed too hard and is always either meta or just outside of it.

Im not saying anything ingame. Only pinging, and I dont really care anymore if I win or lose. Ive lost all of my LP, my winratio, my will to even keep playing but I dont have anything else to fill the void with.

me too
tfw she made me borderline furry

>new to mediocre mid laner
>assassin
Elaborate which champion, famalam.

am i the only person itt who plays aram more than normal? i find it a lot less stressful and generally full of much nicer players.

even though it isn't competitive, i still feel like there's one feature it needs; a personal ban list, that is, a list of maybe 10 champs you never ever want to get randomly, if not for those games when you're stuck with some shitty champ you hate, but at least to stop the amount of people who quit on the champ select screen.

just my 2 penis.

Choose wisely.

or at least when you get a good pick and someone dodges you get to keep it. And why do I need to grind for re-rolls? it's not like I can buy one

I-it's not furry to want a facefull of that booty

>ahri not great right now
ahri is difficult to pull off, but she has a good easy laning phase; brand is pretty easy to pick up for both lane and out of lane

I've been doing Katarina and Leblanc lately. The skillcap for both is highly exaggerated. Once you get used to timing their abilities properly though, you'll have to feed pretty hard to not have a positive KDA

Dibs on mermaid.

nice thought, but Seymour isnt that much of a german name. still cant think of anything for his e either